Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #21210
    Quote Originally Posted by TomCruiseeee  [View Original Post]
    Sorry I had to laugh. Super Spa on Ronson behind the Wendy's Hamburger fast food joint on Convoy. It's in a business complex that has a large veterinarian. You can't miss it.

    I know I've passed a few of you mongers that also park at the Wendy's because there's no other reason to be walking down Ronson from this Wendy's. Your secret is safe with me.

    To the member that asked about DFK, Tina provided me a GFE, so yes.
    Maybe they wanted to go for a walk after a satisfying Wendy's burger and frosty.

    There's like really only one spot that's open and usually right in front of the shop. Aren't all the other spots designated for the other business?

  2. #21209
    Quote Originally Posted by Videoxxman  [View Original Post]
    Ok just saw the admin message. I'm from out of town and use this site daily and appreciate the response to some of my questions.

    I went to 108 on Wednesday and submitted a report. Was it flattering. Not really. In fact saw he tonight at 108 as they were leading me to a room and she was there and said no it's not me. LOL.

    So tonight went wanting to see Bell, Eva or Monica based on reports on this site. Well didn't get any of them.

    My review. I love breasts. Love to suck them. Both days the girls did not want them sucked on. I love to kiss. None of that. I. Going back to sugar babies.

    But I will say 108 is the best spa I have ever visited.
    If your still in town there are other locations worth checking out. Not as many reviews posted here, but they are reliable and are usually a good time. Send me a message if you'd like some info.

  3. #21208
    Quote Originally Posted by AmpManUSA  [View Original Post]
    Got a text this morning from Helen asking me to come see her. I was reluctant because of the driving distance, but after my nap, I decided to go see. Well, as you would expect, Helen is gorgeous. She is very thin, her breasts are augmented, but they are soft and beautiful. Her body is amazing, at least I think so, and she has just enough in the rear to fill up a handful. Built like a model. If you were going to build your hot Asian girlfriend from the ground up, Helen would be the foundation. She has a wonderful disposition, lovely attitude and willingness to please. Her English is pretty good so talking to her is pretty easy. And, she has an amazing smile. She has a very subdued sexuality, but is an absolute delight to engage with. She is an absolute dream girl! If you get the chance, I would absolutely recommend going to see her. She won't be there much longer, so don't wait too long.

    Now the spa itself is nice and clean. No table shower, bu there is a shower available. They also apparently have couples via text, that you will get after 5 visits.
    I love me some skinny girls with an ass that can fit in a frying pan. So took the long journey up to Carlsbad on this review tip.

    I often walk when previewing if the girl is not my type, but here Helen did not disappoint. She's got a pretty face with a 5 ft 5, 105 lb or less frame, very skinny, with a nice ass. Very nice body for an AMP girl IMO. She's probably in her mid to late 30's with some enhanced, hard C / D cups. She was energetic with a couple different positions, super friendly and enjoyable experience all around. She kissed but not deep and did have minor smokers breath. BBBJ but no CIM. Didn't test the rest of the menu.

    Got a preview of the other girl who was around 5 ft tall, average build, and not someone I would drive to Carlsbad for.

    Helen shared she's here until this Sunday (30th).

  4. #21207
    Quote Originally Posted by TomCruiseeee  [View Original Post]
    I've been to all the popular AMPs discussed on this forum and all I'll say is they're all hit or miss. If one of these places are busy or the talent is not to my liking, I'll cruise over to one of at least 5 other spas that are about 5 minutes from each other. Smile is always on my hit list even if every once in awhile it's a miss. Same for all the AMPs that get a lot of publicity here.

    For me, that's the fun of the hunt.
    Completely agree. I've been to 108 twenty+ times and stayed 3 times. None since Covid. The women I've previewed (in a lineup) working there are generally older and not attractive.

    Most reliable spas for me talent wise:

    1) UFS (by a fairly wide margin).

    2) Ronson.

    3) Smile or Flanders.

    I like them young, skinny, and pretty. Generally even these spas pale in comparison to what you can get at an Aamp in OC.

    Happy hunting.

  5. #21206
    Shill account ignore my posts


    Posts: 7

    Welp there foes my trip tomorrow

    Quote Originally Posted by Waylay  [View Original Post]
    There have not been any reports of BBBJ from Valentina. She does not do it.
    Thanks for the confirmation, after getting those FS from other spas you just can't go back to CBJ.

  6. #21205

    A real 108 post

    Ok just saw the admin message. I'm from out of town and use this site daily and appreciate the response to some of my questions.

    I went to 108 on Wednesday and submitted a report. Was it flattering. Not really. In fact saw he tonight at 108 as they were leading me to a room and she was there and said no it's not me. LOL.

    So tonight went wanting to see Bell, Eva or Monica based on reports on this site. Well didn't get any of them.

    My review. I love breasts. Love to suck them. Both days the girls did not want them sucked on. I love to kiss. None of that. I. Going back to sugar babies.

    But I will say 108 is the best spa I have ever visited.

  7. #21204
    Quote Originally Posted by DGrump  [View Original Post]
    So been doing some digging about smile and their Filipina providers, gotten mixed reviews and info, can any of the wise ones here enlighten me. Do they or do they not do BBBJ and DFK? Cause I think to me these two things are deal breakers, other spas might have spoiled me for providing those and I cannot go back after having those. Thanks, stay frosty gents.
    There have not been any reports of BBBJ from Valentina. She does not do it.

  8. #21203
    Shill account ignore my posts


    Posts: 7

    Smile Question

    So been doing some digging about smile and their Filipina providers, gotten mixed reviews and info, can any of the wise ones here enlighten me. Do they or do they not do BBBJ and DFK? Cause I think to me these two things are deal breakers, other spas might have spoiled me for providing those and I cannot go back after having those. Thanks, stay frosty gents.

  9. #21202
    Obvious shill for 108, ignore all posts


    Posts: 472

    7 Spa / Sally

    [Deleted by Admin]

  10. #21201

    Flanders Macy

    I texted Ivy last week to see what was new and she sent me a photo of Macy. The photo was too good to be true and looked like one of those bate and switch photos from the bpage days, but the tattoo on her matched one of the other reviews so I decided to give it a shot; if the photo didn't match I'd just fall back to Ivy, another one of my favs.

    Anyhoe, I show up and Ivy greets at the gate and shows me to room number 1. She knows I'm there for Macy so she goes and fetches her from another monger's room and introduces us. Lo and behold she matched the photo 100%. 5' tall, young, light skin, big tits and a tattoo right along her collar bone. I agree to wait 15 minutes for her to finish up with the other John and pay the house fee to Ivy.

    20 minutes later she comes back, takes the tip and goes to work. I'm on my back and she straddles me then gives me light kisses me from my lips to my nips to down to my tip. She gets me hard then gives me a minute or two of Russian. She says her tits are too small but they were perfect IMO. Soft, round, and light colored nips. She flips for a 69 position and puts a cover on and takes me deep down her throat. I didn't dine in since she just finished with another guy but I enjoyed the view. A few minutes later we switch to cowgirl, mish, then finish in doggy. All around a perfect visit.

    I def recommend. Her English isn't good, but she uses her phone to translate, which works good enough. I'd see her again, but I heard she's already gone. Replaced by Wendy and Selena.

  11. #21200

    Flanders

    Quote Originally Posted by WardTerry  [View Original Post]
    I'm in town this weekend for work and staying not far from Flanders.

    I could go down to 108, but I'm wondering if as the evening gets later that place is going to get packed and I won't be able to get in.

    The last time I was at Flanders was a long time ago. At least a year or two. When Lilly was working there.

    It wasn't that busy in the evening at least when I was there.

    Any of you guys know who is there now and any intel. Worth stopping in?
    Selena and Wendy. You can find other posts on Selena. Wendy is new; if you see her let us know what's up.

  12. #21199

    Talent at Flanders?

    I'm in town this weekend for work and staying not far from Flanders.

    I could go down to 108, but I'm wondering if as the evening gets later that place is going to get packed and I won't be able to get in.

    The last time I was at Flanders was a long time ago. At least a year or two. When Lilly was working there.

    It wasn't that busy in the evening at least when I was there.

    Any of you guys know who is there now and any intel. Worth stopping in?

  13. #21198
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 20

    Unique foot spa nice TS with Cici

    Was greeted by Cici. She is a cute Chinese girl. She led me down the hall holding my hand. We spoke a little and she set me up with the table shower. There she gave me the nuru massage (or as close as I've got) and a little TUMA. While rubbing Jr. On the flip, some BBBJ.

    Then off to the room I usually leave my tip on the dresser. She got it and got her kit. Some kind of oil and a cover.

    Next some standing kissing then she asked if I would kiss her first or or she kisses me first then got lots of DFK. Her way of setting up some DATY or BJ. She's delicious and very talented in this department.

    Next some standing Mish with DFK and playing. Then we moved to a BBBJCIM. Yup. Perfectly talented. A little rubbing the taint fuma and a perfect ending.

    On the walk out, a kiss. Classy and sexy.

    She's heading to other store in north California. I'll be traveling to meet up with this amazing provider.

  14. #21197
    Shill for Super Spa ignore my posts


    Posts: 73

    Tiffany and Honey at Erma

    Quote Originally Posted by Kunilingus  [View Original Post]
    I was greeted by Honey, she is small pretite with big boobs, she asked how long I want to stay, I said one hour, she let me took all my clothes off, then she took the hour fee, and start doing back massage, after a while, she start touch my balls, and teasing me, she put her titts on my back with oil, and whisper to my ears asked me if I want 2 girl, I was feeling a little electric shock by the warm, I never try but I want it for sure, then Tiffany came in with huge hugs and smells good, she put her boobs on my face and then ask me to suck her nipples, she moaning and tell me feels good, then I feel my dick getting so hard, in the mean time, Honey was sucking me with BBBJ, maybe she feel my hard dick too, she put on rubber and sitting on me, Tiffany was sitting on my face, WOW, amazing, I was so exciting, and I asked Honey, can we try Doggie, and then Tiffany ask me to put in her pussy, Honey was kissing my nipples and playing my ass, I was shocked and come a lot. It was so wonderful and unforgettable, Will be back soon!
    I like Tiffany, she is a fun girl, she likes to talk and her massage skills are good. But Yoyo is my favorite. LOL.

  15. #21196
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnSmith7256  [View Original Post]
    … as today was her first day back after a little more than a week off...
    She's been working all week.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape