Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Senior Members with 50 posts or more
+
Add Report
Results 6,901 to 6,915 of 28081
-
10-27-22 14:01 #21181Banned Member

Posts: 15Tina ta Ronson
I met Tina at one of our favorite spots, unfortunately I met her on her last day, felt cheated of the opportunity to repeat because she was that good. Then I get an invitation from her, to go see her at Ronson. I was very excited to get another taste of Tina. I schedule an appointment, show up, was put in a room and had to wait 10 minutes, its ok she's worth the wait. Then she comes in looking so hot, she is light skin, nice ass, big breast, great attitude and speaks good English, she's unbelievable. She ask me to wait, then I hear a couple more customers come in, Tina was the only one working, and she was trying to not turn anyone away. I thanked and decide to leave. In about 15 minutes o get a text asking me to come back, not busy now, usually once I'm gone and I'm done, but I couldn't get my previous encounter out of my mind. I return to Ronson, I'm more than happy I did return. This girl made my previous encounter forgettable. We went to town until we were both like we took a dip in the pool, then we had pleasant conversation, and gave her a massage which I always enjoy rubbing my hand all over. After a couple hours at home I get another text from het inviting me back, I am sucker when a hot chicken invites to have a session. 20 minutes later I there again, this time it was 1 hour of every position, sweaty as hell. This girls skills are unmatched, maybe Eva at 108. But my point is go see her, only here to the 31st. It gets better every visit. Damn she so hot.
-
10-27-22 12:19 #21180Banned Member

Posts: 415Please google smile spa san diego.
Originally Posted by DGrump
[View Original Post]
Review on another FS spa thread.
-
10-27-22 08:50 #21179Shill account ignore my posts

Posts: 7Filipina masseuse
Hey gents, been going to 108 and 7 and wanted to try something else. I heard there are Filipinas over at smile, anyone been there and if you can share the details please do so. I already got the address just wanted to know if the experience is worth it at smile. Does anyone knows what time their door opens? Thanks!
-
10-27-22 00:49 #21178Shill for Erma Spa

Posts: 22Unique foot spa
Great report, after reading your review here is on my list. Thanks brah, happy hunting!
Originally Posted by RedBaron411
[View Original Post]
-
10-27-22 00:33 #21177Shill for Erma Spa

Posts: 22Me spa Lily
I've enjoyed my past few visits here. I may be saying her name wrong, but I think she told me it was Lily. Massage was very good and worked my back and legs over very well. On the flip it was the usual conversation and had no trouble with negotiating price. She pulled her dress down but left it over her belly. Didn't matter though as her tits look sexy, she gives a good HJand CBJ. I she showed me her enthusiasm, Started out Cowgirl and let her go as long as she could stand it. I flipped her over and laid her down on the table. Picked up both legs, grabbed the ankles up, and went to town. Having her get down into it and she pulled legs together over my shoulder and finished up with her begging to go more. Was satisfied when I left.
-
10-27-22 00:29 #21176Senior Member

Posts: 140108 with candy
At the recommendation of a member of this board I got an Uber to 108 from downtown. Got there about 6 I asked for Bell, was taken to a small room and waited about 5-10 min. MMS came in and introduced me to Candy and we went to a larger room for the hour. I put $160 on the table as I was undressing Candy has a nice set of Cs and I am a breast man. The massage was so so with no tease. She took her dress off and started kissing every inch of my body. I did like that. I wanted to suck on her tits so I took one in my mouth and she stopped me, she just wanted light kissing on them. So cover on and she jumps on. I am small with a penile implant. It does stay hard. I hate condoms so I didn't think she was very tight. Tried a few positions but wore her out so tried a HJ but never got off. On the way out mms introduced me to Bell. I will be back Thursday to try Bell.
-
10-26-22 23:30 #21175Regular Member

Posts: 24Sally - 7 Spa
Thank you for all the guidance on directing me to the "correct" 7 Spa LOL!
I went around 8 PM or so recently and got to see Sally. Everything is as advertise with her so I won't repeat it. Definitely run to see her instead of walk and I treat her nicely.
She kindly tried to give me back $20 but I told her don't worry. The door bell door went off like 50 times during our 30 minute session to the point where we both looked at each other and laughed it off / continued. Holy crap was it busy that night all of a sudden. I walked out and say 1 person sitting before the door. Opened up the door and 2 more sitting at the entrance hahaha. Explains the door bell popping off LOL.
I did tell them that there Massage Neon light in the front is popping off like a RAVE Scene so hopefully they fix that so it isn't so obnoxious.
Thanks for the advice folks and feedback!
-
10-26-22 22:22 #21174Senior Member

Posts: 254That's a conversation for your Dick and your Wallet to have.
Originally Posted by HappyPlaces
[View Original Post]
That why I put my Wallet in my front pant pocket, so the can communicate better.
-
10-26-22 21:05 #21173Banned Member

Posts: 3075Thanks for the follow up report, Nevcantel!
Originally Posted by Nevcantel
[View Original Post]
I believed a trusted monger did say Nicole's booty was proportional to her body. In all the years I've been hobbying and dated several Asian women in my civilian life I've never met one with a JLo butt. I was only expecting Nicole to be curvy / plump in the rear but I didn't think she was going to be compared to JLo.
Good to know though that she has a great booty when compared to most Asian women and also importantly her performance is top tier.
-
10-26-22 19:54 #21172Senior Member

Posts: 388Sounds like a VIP experience to me
This sounds like it was taken right out of the Mina and company play book.
One beautiful girl shows you an awesome time and then other beautiful girls walk in and show you more of a good time without you asking. What's not to like about that! This is how VIP built their reputation as the place for multiple girl action and took over the SD Hobby scene.
Unique Foot Spa is now on the map and Cindy and Company are going to be busy! Great post.
Originally Posted by Msog1
[View Original Post]
-
10-26-22 16:51 #21171Shill for Super Spa ignore my posts

Posts: 10Rain Spa on ECB
I was getting some work done on my car at the Pep Boys on ELC and 67th. Took a walk to the strip mall next door to check out Rain Spa.
Met Kiki and CiCi. Kiki is a short young chubby girl. Cute and her English is pretty good. Kiki is funny and I thought she was going to be my girl, but she introduces me to.
Cici. Pretty, petite, nice smile, no English but none needed for what I was hoping for. Got a good massage and a handy. More is definitely available.
A nice release and I get a call that my car is ready. Perfect timing and what a great way to burn up some time. I will return.
-
10-26-22 16:42 #21170Senior Member

Posts: 49Curious
Just out of curiousity. How much do why'all be goin a month?
I know I'm a binge type of guy where I go like once a month then I stop for a long time. Then restart the cyle.
-
10-26-22 16:19 #21169Regular Member

Posts: 137 Spa / Nicole
Nicole is a little spinner for all my needs, always reminded of her big natural boobs.
[QUOTE=PoonTangJohnny;6185861][URL]https://tenor.com/view/denzel-washin...dwnYD2NU8ipgIQ
-
10-26-22 15:23 #21168Senior Member

Posts: 435Unique Foot Spa * Cindy
Let's just say the pain in my foot is starting to go away and hopefully will be able to start running again soon. I am feeling motivated to work hard to play hard, try to eat better and get in shape.
Originally Posted by Nothing24
[View Original Post]
-
10-26-22 14:42 #21167Shill for Super Spa ignore my posts

Posts: 73Super on Ronson is behind Wendy's hamburger
Sorry I had to laugh. Super Spa on Ronson behind the Wendy's Hamburger fast food joint on Convoy. It's in a business complex that has a large veterinarian. You can't miss it.
Originally Posted by Pcds2005
[View Original Post]
I know I've passed a few of you mongers that also park at the Wendy's because there's no other reason to be walking down Ronson from this Wendy's. Your secret is safe with me.
To the member that asked about DFK, Tina provided me a GFE, so yes.












Reply With Quote






