rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 132 of 356 FirstFirst ... 32 82 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 182 232 ... LastLast
Results 1,966 to 1,980 of 5333
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3368

    Nyla ghosting

    Quote Originally Posted by Ephemeral  [View Original Post]
    Wasted my time. Texted her multiple times I was there, no response. For a high appointment fee too- I'd get better dreams for good quality in dallas.

    If accurate is ghosting new clients- then I'll pass.

    Will not recommend time wasters like Nyla.

    Fwiw time was set 5 hrs in advance, drive to the place was an hour for me.
    I've been seeing a fwb for a while but I still check thr board occasionally. I looked at nylas ad today, says she's never ghosted anyone. Complete bullshit. I seen her a few times and enjoyed my time with her, but she double booked me once and ghosted me. My time is worth more than dealing with her games, lost me as a customer.

  2. #3367

    Who to ask for

    'I am running up to Toledo tomorrow. I called Sky and Penny, Anna, and 'New Girl' is working. I know Penny is fun, I have read Anna is good, then there is the wild card "New girl". Called Melon and Ana, and Luvi (are working.

    Any suggestions? I am thinking Sky and the wild card "new girl".

  3. #3366

    Wrong place

    Quote Originally Posted by Unloaded  [View Original Post]
    Run down strip mall. 2 girls working. Very clean and comfortable rooms. Average hard massage. Walked on my back forever and was happy when she got off. No tease and offered diy. No thanks. 70+20. Nothing was appealing enough for a return visit. Toledo spots seem kinda bleak.
    No, you just went to the one place, that looking at previous pages, has never offered HE. Phoenix is a legit massage place.

    You need to go to Sky or Melon.

  4. #3365

    Phoenix relax

    Run down strip mall. 2 girls working. Very clean and comfortable rooms. Average hard massage. Walked on my back forever and was happy when she got off. No tease and offered diy. No thanks. 70+20. Nothing was appealing enough for a return visit. Toledo spots seem kinda bleak.

  5. #3364
    Quote Originally Posted by AnthonySoprano  [View Original Post]
    Quite the contrary. She is amazing and every time I see her I have a great experience.
    The best place in the world means little to nothing if the comms are bad and reliability of setting foot in is sketchy at best.

  6. #3363

    Still heavily not recommend Nyla.

    Quote Originally Posted by IAmNotMe  [View Original Post]
    I don't know why she ghosted you. She seems to have an accurate time schedule. Her positive past reports are spot on with my experiences. She's a 10 in every category for me.
    Wasted my time. Texted her multiple times I was there, no response. For a high appointment fee too- I'd get better dreams for good quality in dallas.

    If accurate is ghosting new clients- then I'll pass.

    Will not recommend time wasters like Nyla.

    Fwiw time was set 5 hrs in advance, drive to the place was an hour for me.

  7. #3362
    Quote Originally Posted by Ephemeral  [View Original Post]
    Wanted a massage, set up a massage, got ghosted.

    Don't waste time trying to get anything, old positive reviews are from low post accounts or not as active ones.

    Advertises as ST Studios.
    Quite the contrary. She is amazing and every time I see her I have a great experience.

  8. #3361
    Quote Originally Posted by NoLimit  [View Original Post]
    Hello fellow mongers. Was wondering if anyone had any info on the ad on STG for the "new" Asian massage place? I did some back and forth texting and they said that they were on Tremainsville. No appointment needed. Asked for the address and it shows to be in a plaza. I know where it is located, kind of secluded, but I was just wondering if anyone has tried them yet?.
    I went, chick had a pretty face but she smelt like a dirty cover. No where for her or you to shower after. Very bad experience!

  9. #3360
    Quote Originally Posted by IAmNotMe  [View Original Post]
    I don't know why she ghosted you. She seems to have an accurate time schedule. Her positive past reports are spot on with my experiences. She's a 10 in every category for me.
    Very bad experiences with her, constantly! I tried once, it was bad. Tried again, even worse! I do not recommend!

  10. #3359

    Any suggestions

    I recently been in Lee's and Top Relax a lot but its been hit or miss on the HJ and FS but I wanted to see if anybody that has been to either one more than me know if I could get HS or the HJ and a little bit of a BJ. Somebody let me know especially for Top Relax because I'm closer to it.

  11. #3358
    Quote Originally Posted by Ephemeral  [View Original Post]
    Wanted a massage, set up a massage, got ghosted.

    Don't waste time trying to get anything, old positive reviews are from low post accounts or not as active ones.

    Advertises as ST Studios.
    I don't know why she ghosted you. She seems to have an accurate time schedule. Her positive past reports are spot on with my experiences. She's a 10 in every category for me.

  12. #3357

    Massage place on Tremainsville

    Quote Originally Posted by SlooHands  [View Original Post]
    You said you text them & know where it is why don't you go & check it out?
    So there's an add posted in the Escort section of STG and they provide an actual address of 1993 Tremainsville. It's a strip building directly across from Start High School, but the odd thing is 1993 isn't a real address. The 3 numeric addresses for that building are 1987, 1991 and 1995. So I'm guessing this isn't real, but if someone wants to check it out and report back be my guest.

    https://toledo.skipthegames.com/fema...l/265654423304

  13. #3356

    Why lie?

    After looking through 20 pages of this forum, everyone is saying to lie about being to AMP before, bit not explaining why. Do they try to jack up prices if you are honest, or people just being paranoid? Feel free to DM.

  14. #3355

    Nyla, Waste of time.

    Wanted a massage, set up a massage, got ghosted.

    Don't waste time trying to get anything, old positive reviews are from low post accounts or not as active ones.

    Advertises as ST Studios.

  15. #3354

    New place

    Quote Originally Posted by NoLimit  [View Original Post]
    Well, I think my question is answered, the post has been removed, I googled the number and it shows the link, but when you click on it, "post not found".
    You said you text them & know where it is why don't you go & check it out?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape