Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 260 of 552 FirstFirst ... 160 210 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 310 360 ... LastLast
Results 3,886 to 3,900 of 8276
Come enjoy your Perfect Massage
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4391

    Pandora's in lake city

    $10 entry includes 1 drink (non alcohol).

    Costs vary I think, but girl offered me $100 for 3 songs or $40 for 1 song.

    I made a mistake not counting songs (even tho I said I'd only pay for 3 songs) and went to 4 songs. She charged $140, and there's a 10% fee + roudn up to closest $10 for a total $160. Bit scammy.

    Not a big fan, but the girls are pretty and the vibe is nice and welcoming. Girls will keep walking by you and soliciting you. Everyone was polite.

  2. #4390

    Pandora's in Lake City

    I'm nwe to everyhting $10 cover to get in, get 1 free non-alcoholic drink.

    Girls will walk by you one by one offering you dances.

    $. 00/3 songs or $40 for 1 song.

    Got some chocolate girl who I said I wanted 3 songs with. Amateur mistake of me not to count, she kept going and we went to 4 songs, charged $140. +10%cc fee, and they round to the next highest $10 so I was out $160.

    She let me touch her ass, between her thighs, tits.

    Would rather go to a massage parlor honestly?

  3. #4389

    Fox's in Tacoma

    Anyone get any extras at Fox's? I haven't had much luck due to the layout. At Pandora's I have no issues, but I live much closer to Fox's and would love to know if extras are even happening there.

  4. #4388
    Quote Originally Posted by FrankTheDude  [View Original Post]
    The last two visits to Sugars have been even more dead than I had anticipated. A few of the regular girls I tangle with were nowhere to be found, and it was stated from one of the staff that one of the dancers had been camping out on the club's couch while contagious with an illness refusing to leave. You don't have to put two and two together to know that it's Minnie. I almost never see her vertical and when I do it's a hard pass. However on this day I was feeling the fomo like none other so I let her do her thing. It helped that she's so cheap but the price of her special times comes with a higher one. By the smell of her I could tell she wasn't taking care of herself. I don't think she's ever seen the inside of a wellness clinic in her life. While I make a visit to my own GP following our rendezvous I keep repeating to myself that playing stupid games wins you stupid prizes. Or in my case, the itch from hell. I hope it's nothing but some friction irritation and that the hotter thrill seekers recover quickly because Sugars is a straight shot from the office during lunches for me. Pandoras is a very close second but I can only ever get there later in the day and monse is already busy or has left.
    I was there recently looking for visa. I ignored here since I specifically want vanillaice. I will probably pass by and still ignore her. Not touching that come what may.

  5. #4387

    Strike two with Sugars lp

    The last two visits to Sugars have been even more dead than I had anticipated. A few of the regular girls I tangle with were nowhere to be found, and it was stated from one of the staff that one of the dancers had been camping out on the club's couch while contagious with an illness refusing to leave. You don't have to put two and two together to know that it's Minnie. I almost never see her vertical and when I do it's a hard pass. However on this day I was feeling the fomo like none other so I let her do her thing. It helped that she's so cheap but the price of her special times comes with a higher one. By the smell of her I could tell she wasn't taking care of herself. I don't think she's ever seen the inside of a wellness clinic in her life. While I make a visit to my own GP following our rendezvous I keep repeating to myself that playing stupid games wins you stupid prizes. Or in my case, the itch from hell. I hope it's nothing but some friction irritation and that the hotter thrill seekers recover quickly because Sugars is a straight shot from the office during lunches for me. Pandoras is a very close second but I can only ever get there later in the day and monse is already busy or has left.

  6. #4386

    Samba

    Quote Originally Posted by CoronaLime  [View Original Post]
    What happen to Samba? She was a true butt ****. Is she on SA or something?
    I'm familiar with Samba's status. She's married, taking care of her kids and out of the picture.

  7. #4385

    India

    I'm sorry but this needs to be said. Her pussy is probably the fishiest smelling thing I've ever smelled and yes I'm including all fish in this comparison.

  8. #4384

    Let met know

    Quote Originally Posted by Madcat1795  [View Original Post]
    Any ideas on which club or shifts she works?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...9-74503b288408
    So I can avoid this fugly, Who is the guy who got her prego, how could you even get hard?

  9. #4383

    Dancer on Seeking

    Any ideas on which club or shifts she works?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...9-74503b288408

  10. #4382
    Quote Originally Posted by Facials  [View Original Post]
    I remember Devious at Pandoras. She rocked my world before covid.

    Does anyone know when she usually works at Lake City Deja Vu?

    Or at least the shift?
    Saw Devious on Saturday day shift. Said she prefers day. Too crazy at night and her regs prefer daytime hours. Same Devious who worked at Pans. Petite devilish package!!

  11. #4381
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidIs21  [View Original Post]
    So, monse seems to be the go to for the most part. Even though YMMV is a thing and everyone's opinion is different. Who would be your next go to? Can anyone compare to monse?
    Anya is my ATF. She's been doing more lately for me than in recent past so I would talk with her if Monse isn't your cup of tea. Cheers.

  12. #4380
    Senior Member


    Posts: 198
    Quote Originally Posted by Facials  [View Original Post]
    I remember Devious at Pandoras. She rocked my world before covid.

    Does anyone know when she usually works at Lake City Deja Vu?

    Or at least the shift?
    I've seen her dayshift on fridays. She's always busy.

  13. #4379

    Girls for takeout

    I've found that takeout at not unreasonable prices (400-500) is doable if you are willing to put in the time.

    First thing is it helps if you are a regular and a familiar face that will go a long way. If you show up and ask every girl about doing outside work the price will go up a lot and most girls will say no.

    Second thing is that prices are a lot more negotiable when rent is due and business is slow. In particular that period between Thanksgiving and New Years is pretty dead and a lot more girls are okay with outside work at reasonable prices if you are available then.

    Third thing is to be realistic. If you come in to the club and expect a girl to leave right then for takeout you are likely to be very disappointed. This isn't Thailand and you aren't barfining them. That does happen, though. It can happen if the club is super dead and they know they aren't likely to make any money or if there is a fucked up situation at the club and they just want to leave.

    Fourth. Lube is your best wingman. If the girl allows fondling in the club, ask her if you can use some lube. If she says ok, use a bit and gently feel up her naughty bits. 99 percent of the time this really hits the spot with a girl.

  14. #4378
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 878
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidIs21  [View Original Post]
    So, monse seems to be the go to for the most part. Even though YMMV is a thing and everyone's opinion is different. Who would be your next go to? Can anyone compare to monse?
    Samba was dirtier than Monse. Can't find her now.

    Minni at Sugars a dirty one. Cheap to.

  15. #4377
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 878

    Samba

    Quote Originally Posted by StkyPutang  [View Original Post]
    Can they do this in clubs in Washington? I witnessed a donkey show in Mexico once. Oh my. Not sure what fun they have in Brazil?

    Rio / Summer and Samba.

    Didn't they do Bachelor Parties together? They were pretty close at one point. I had heard but didn't get to witness 2 Brazilian fighting over position on a double ended dd. Too bad.

    What was the story behind that? Didn't Rio / Summer get shown the door over it? I remember hearing of drama in the club.
    What happen to Samba? She was a true butt ****. Is she on SA or something?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape