Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,886 to 3,900 of 8264
-
10-26-22 13:58 #4379Senior Member

Posts: 906Girls for takeout
I've found that takeout at not unreasonable prices (400-500) is doable if you are willing to put in the time.
First thing is it helps if you are a regular and a familiar face that will go a long way. If you show up and ask every girl about doing outside work the price will go up a lot and most girls will say no.
Second thing is that prices are a lot more negotiable when rent is due and business is slow. In particular that period between Thanksgiving and New Years is pretty dead and a lot more girls are okay with outside work at reasonable prices if you are available then.
Third thing is to be realistic. If you come in to the club and expect a girl to leave right then for takeout you are likely to be very disappointed. This isn't Thailand and you aren't barfining them. That does happen, though. It can happen if the club is super dead and they know they aren't likely to make any money or if there is a fucked up situation at the club and they just want to leave.
Fourth. Lube is your best wingman. If the girl allows fondling in the club, ask her if you can use some lube. If she says ok, use a bit and gently feel up her naughty bits. 99 percent of the time this really hits the spot with a girl.
-
10-26-22 12:37 #4378I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.

Posts: 878Samba was dirtier than Monse. Can't find her now.
Originally Posted by DavidIs21
[View Original Post]
Minni at Sugars a dirty one. Cheap to.
-
10-26-22 12:35 #4377I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.

Posts: 878Samba
What happen to Samba? She was a true butt ****. Is she on SA or something?
Originally Posted by StkyPutang
[View Original Post]
-
10-26-22 12:03 #4376Senior Member

Posts: 1018
Originally Posted by ShavedKitties
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by HeyGoGetIt
[View Original Post]
I remember Devious at Pandoras. She rocked my world before covid.
Originally Posted by RandyWanker
[View Original Post]
Does anyone know when she usually works at Lake City Deja Vu?
Or at least the shift?
-
10-26-22 05:54 #4375Senior Member

Posts: 75Devious did work at P's
LONG before Covid.
Originally Posted by Asianguy
[View Original Post]
-
10-25-22 20:23 #4374Senior Member

Posts: 131Besides monse
So, monse seems to be the go to for the most part. Even though YMMV is a thing and everyone's opinion is different. Who would be your next go to? Can anyone compare to monse?
-
10-25-22 17:08 #4373Senior Member

Posts: 204Devious
Is this the slim dark haired Devious that worked at Pandora's years ago?
Originally Posted by HeyGoGetIt
[View Original Post]
-
10-25-22 16:27 #4372Senior Member

Posts: 159Got extra from Devious Jessica Wendy. YMMV.
Originally Posted by ShavedKitties
[View Original Post]
-
10-25-22 16:24 #4371Senior Member

Posts: 159Monse always good for money shot. Chill personality, fair rates.
Originally Posted by SeattleStiff
[View Original Post]
-
10-25-22 10:07 #4370Senior Member

Posts: 444Not your typical DJV
It's not 90% of dancers giving extras but very good times can be had.
Originally Posted by ShavedKitties
[View Original Post]
-
10-25-22 01:31 #4369Senior Member

Posts: 379DeJa Vu Lake Forest Park
Is the Vu on lake forest park good for extras? Haven't been there in years, but it was low mileage before, have things changed?
Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn
[View Original Post]
-
10-24-22 21:33 #4368Senior Member

Posts: 1544You aren't dating, just ask for her number. She will either give it to you or not. Just as a warning though, from my experience, the standard rate here OTC is $1000. EVERY one of them has quoted that rate to me. Have I paid that rate? Never. But in the cases where I got the reduced rate, the dancer and I had a genuine connection (or so in my mind). I would usually take them to a nice dinner and treat them well and they'd put out for $400-500 (plus what I spent entertaining them).
Originally Posted by CAIrvineDude
[View Original Post]
I did pull one from Kittens for $400 and it was about the worst fuck ever.
-
10-24-22 20:56 #4367Regular Member

Posts: 1Getting contact info of strippers
I was at Dream Girls SoDo. I got dance from couple of girls and I was not sure if it is okay for me to ask her for her phone number that way I can maybe schedule a session with her (outcall to my hotel later on). Any ideas if this is doable. I guess instead of paying $300 or so in the private, maybe I can pay $400 or so and spend an hour with the stripper at my hotel room (I don't care much about the menu as I am not looking for a FS) just mutual play.
-
10-24-22 20:21 #4366Senior Member

Posts: 30In order.
Originally Posted by KcMoks1980
[View Original Post]
1. Pandoras.
2. Sugars.
3. Lake City Deja Vu.
4. Kittens.
Playground (based on personal experience) and Devil's Triangle (based on reviews) are low on extras.
-
10-24-22 19:54 #4365Regular Member

Posts: 5Time
Hey I live a couple hours from Seattle, and I work normal work days, I can't really get away on weekends but trying to reach Pandoras in time to see Monse, anyone know when her shifts are usually over?










Reply With Quote






