Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 685 of 2492 FirstFirst ... 185 585 635 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 735 785 1185 1685 ... LastLast
Results 10,261 to 10,275 of 37368
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #27108

    Cutie with the bootie.

    I came across this post. I chatted with her and it seems promising. Wanted to take a minute and see if anyone had experienced her. If so please let us all know what to expect.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...e/094637857348

  2. #27107

    Staxx

    Quote Originally Posted by HuskyGen86  [View Original Post]
    Any tips for getting a hold of her? The ad and all the hype are really piquing my interest. Reached out to her a few times this past week and only got one reply asking for a time. No reply once I gave it to her. Should I just keep hitting her up?

    Also just making sure this is the same girl girl why'all go on about.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...-/707735035763
    I never had any trouble getting her response. Either from my old number or new number, on her old number or new number. I usually try between 11- 1 PM and most of the time got quick response. In my previous meeting with her, I was able to meet her in 15 minutes from my first message and she was ready with the requested out fit. You can just text the number in the ad.

  3. #27106

    Thats her

    Quote Originally Posted by HuskyGen86  [View Original Post]
    Any tips for getting a hold of her? The ad and all the hype are really piquing my interest. Reached out to her a few times this past week and only got one reply asking for a time. No reply once I gave it to her. Should I just keep hitting her up?

    Also just making sure this is the same girl girl why'all go on about.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...-/707735035763
    Never seen her but know that's her, couple weeks back texted her, set up time for next day, then she ghosted me, tried again about week or 2 later, texted at about 3 pm wanting to schedule for next day, she doesn't respond till like 2 am when I'm asleep of course, see it the next morning, promptly text her and tell her I made other plans since I didn't hear anything, but said I would love to get back in touch and try again, to which she texted back, naw, don't bother, find another provider, left that alone, for good!

  4. #27105

    Jezabelle-jones

    Any info appreciated. I couldn't find any reviews with the number / email from the add.

    https://tryst.link/escort/jezabelle-jones

  5. #27104

    Jewels

    Quote Originally Posted by Carolina67  [View Original Post]
    Jewel direct number, 8049xxxx25.
    Saw jewels yesterday. Communication was easy maybe 10 minutes of texting and I was on my way. She is bigger than her pictures a small bbw. Head was above average and I will repeat for that. Her ad is still up just type in her name. 60 qv no haggling or price increase. Stay safe out there gents.

  6. #27103

    Brandy (Mature Redhead)

    I visit Richmond a few times a year. I used to see Brandy mature woman red hair in her late 40's early 50's. She was always a great visit for me. Always left very happy and Exhausted. I recall she had a jerk handler / boyfriend. I don't see her info anymore. Wondering if anyone knows what happened to her or if she went to a different city.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...u/762541062784
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DDFB5A6E-A61E-4207-B652-29AD8E7DF39C.jpeg‎  
    Last edited by Member #6915; 10-28-22 at 09:29. Reason: Photo included

  7. #27102

    I respectfully disagree

    Quote Originally Posted by Jcn1965  [View Original Post]
    I get what your saying But honestly she doesn't portray herself as GFE, I read most of ads and no where does she say GFE. Yes she over charges for what she offers and honestly she is ok looking but I've been with hotter and sexier. GFE to me is over rated. I don't my younger down the throat of some chick who just had 2 cocks in her mouth but to each their own. But to call her bait and switch is the wrong term. Just say overpriced for what she offers. . Be safe.
    As I stated, for years she advertised under a different name / number and IG and was predominantly servicing the Houston area. There is only a handful of reasons providers change names in this game, and IMO a top 3 reason is to escape bad reviews. I can direct you to at least 10 ads of ladies that are GFE that don't "protray" themselves as GFE. On the flip side, there are also a handful of ladies that purposely leave out that they are not GFE, but by their price point you'd expect GFE, and that is where TER comes in. Non-GFE isn't a deal breaker for me, but in my experience a 600 dollar price point lends me to believe it's a GFE, and if not it should be stated otherwise. She's been in this game long enough to know that that is an expectation, and switching her name, number and social media lets me know that she's trying to intentionally get over on people. Every situation isn't the same, but she also has a touring partner that she usually travels with that has kept her same name for as long as I've known them to tour together, she advertises GFE and has kept her TER profile the same.

  8. #27101

    Getting a hold of Staxx

    Any tips for getting a hold of her? The ad and all the hype are really piquing my interest. Reached out to her a few times this past week and only got one reply asking for a time. No reply once I gave it to her. Should I just keep hitting her up?

    Also just making sure this is the same girl girl why'all go on about.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...-/707735035763

  9. #27100

    Verasha Carter

    Quote Originally Posted by Mjzco4  [View Original Post]
    Anyone heard of her before?

    That body looks delish.

    https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/6827178.htm?cat=1
    I haven't personally seen her so take what I'm about to say with a grain of salt, but when she visited Pittsburgh, she was very well received. If she was in my budget, I'd definitely pay her a visit.

  10. #27099
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449
    Quote Originally Posted by DaVinciB1  [View Original Post]
    I saw this one advertising in Richmond, her face and body looked familiar but when I put her number in to do some research nothing came up. She goes by Giovanna Capri now, but used to be Samantha Bella or Samantha Reign. Anywho, she's what I call a bullshit artist, has reviews on TER under Samantha Bella and they all say she is super business like and non-GFE. For her price, usually around 600, non-GFE is a no-go for me, but for some they don't care. Any ways, I despise chicks like this, just tryna look out for fellow mongers as she has changed her name (no doubt to escape bad reviews) so you don't send a deposit expecting GFE and get there and be let down. No reports of her ripping people off by stealing, but I put a provider charging that much and not providing GFE in the bait and switch category. Seems she has scrubbed most of her ads under her old name, but her Tryst ad still has her * under her old name.

    https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/1774064.htm?cat=1

    https://tryst.link/escort/giovanna-capri27

    https://www.models-world.com/minnesota/samantha-reign/

    https://hot.com/us/mn/minnesota-city...15-6676/m-Mj2m
    I get what your saying But honestly she doesn't portray herself as GFE, I read most of ads and no where does she say GFE. Yes she over charges for what she offers and honestly she is ok looking but I've been with hotter and sexier. GFE to me is over rated. I don't my younger down the throat of some chick who just had 2 cocks in her mouth but to each their own. But to call her bait and switch is the wrong term. Just say overpriced for what she offers. . Be safe.

  11. #27098

    Monger from another city

    I saw this one advertising in Richmond, her face and body looked familiar but when I put her number in to do some research nothing came up. She goes by Giovanna Capri now, but used to be Samantha Bella or Samantha Reign. Anywho, she's what I call a bullshit artist, has reviews on TER under Samantha Bella and they all say she is super business like and non-GFE. For her price, usually around 600, non-GFE is a no-go for me, but for some they don't care. Any ways, I despise chicks like this, just tryna look out for fellow mongers as she has changed her name (no doubt to escape bad reviews) so you don't send a deposit expecting GFE and get there and be let down. No reports of her ripping people off by stealing, but I put a provider charging that much and not providing GFE in the bait and switch category. Seems she has scrubbed most of her ads under her old name, but her Tryst ad still has her * under her old name.

    https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/1774064.htm?cat=1

    https://tryst.link/escort/giovanna-capri27

    https://www.models-world.com/minnesota/samantha-reign/

    https://hot.com/us/mn/minnesota-city...15-6676/m-Mj2m

  12. #27097
    Quote Originally Posted by RoughRider63  [View Original Post]
    Have at it LOL. 1350 for incall and 1200 for out.
    Guys, I've been in this game for a long time and don't mind paying for quality service. I'm not into crackhead toothless ****** who do 5 guys a day gor a hundred bucks. But the prices these days are getting ridiculous and we have no one to blam e but ourselves. If we're payiing $400 plus per hour for entitled girls with an attitude and over the top gps we're bat shit crazy. I mean really, it's all just pussy, right?

  13. #27096

    Anyone sampled / have any thoughts

    https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/4991296.htm?cat=1

    I don't use Eros usually but tried before? Does the ad look legit? I don't know why VIP means.

  14. #27095

    321 Girls Star and Cristal

    Star: Fun. Kisser - Everything covered will repeat. Tits are really nice, real I think.

    https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/2808044.htm?cat=1

    Cristal: Mechanical. Hard Tits. Won't repeat.

    https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/4680468.htm?cat=1

  15. #27094

    Use caution

    Quote Originally Posted by Carolina67  [View Original Post]
    Jewel direct number, 8049xxxx25.
    Ended up in Hopewell while working about two weeks ago. Texted Jewel we went back and forth. She gave the room number over text which they usually don't do till you arrive. Once I got to the parking lot saw an unmarked car sitting out front. Made a loop around the parking lot saw lots of activity so I got paranoid and went to a store down the street. Once their LEO walks in to the same store. Browsing which I thought was weird. I got in my car and drove down the street, another LEO followed me for about 2 miles.

    I know I'm not a SM and hotels always make me paranoid but just giving y'all a heads up. Be safe out there buds.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape