Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19755

    BBFS thread

    Maybe it's just me but this thread is gone now. People talking about overseas asking what about this girl (do homework, use search please) people talking about use to or back in the day. Everybody is talking about everything but what this thread is for info on BB.

    The last 3 pages only has 1 BB comment and nothing else of use. I thought that there was other categories to post on like general or escorts or something for questions and story time but whatever.

  2. #19754

    At least 30+

    Quote Originally Posted by ViagraMan590  [View Original Post]
    29 isn't old and she's got the body of a 21 year old. I'm just average size and she's definitely not loose. So I don't know where you're coming from with that statement.
    She was like 25 originally when she started. It's been 9 years. She's probably closer to 35 now.

  3. #19753
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 80

    DutchessIvy

    Quote Originally Posted by Hypster  [View Original Post]
    Looks like she's back after a break. Anyone taken the plunge to see if she's open to this topic?
    Text her yesterday, she's said no BBFS?

  4. #19752
    Quote Originally Posted by Hypster  [View Original Post]
    Looks like she's back after a break. Anyone taken the plunge to see if she's open to this topic?
    I'm intrigued but she flaked on me once like two years ago so idk about bothering to try again.

    But god damn do I like tall and curly haired gals.

  5. #19751
    Senior Member


    Posts: 265

    Scarlett_13

    Does she have an attractive face?

    She doesn't post face pics but I want to know how she rates looks wise before I schedule with her.

  6. #19750

    BeckyRide

    Quote Originally Posted by PlayingJsea  [View Original Post]
    So this all depends on if she is out from under her manager. There was a brief moment there where she was independent and was responding with her personal number (not the TNA one). When she wasn't managed she was great, very hot, into it, took it like a champ and did whatever I wanted. I never once had a clock watching moment when she was independent. Back when she was living down i90 I went to see her at her house and we would just lay there and bang for however long I could go. But those days are long gone. She got into a rough spot and is now trapped by her new "landlord" into this biz. I have not seen her in a month or more. She doesn't respond to her personal phone anymore for me.
    When she wasn't managed how long was an average session, like if you booked an hour, you're saying you would be able to lay in bed with her and bang her the entire hour? And after going once, would she stay in the bed and let you keep trying again for MSOG. What was she charging during this time and did she charge extra for bare and Greek like she does now. Did you also have experience like recently when she was managed, in those visits, did she start clock watching? Thanks for the intel, seems like her golden years were pre-2021.

  7. #19749
    Quote Originally Posted by DrillHoleBB  [View Original Post]
    She's posted VIP, are anyone here ever see her VIP GFE is BB?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....12%3B-NEW-PICS!%26%23129412%3 B-Petite-Latina-MILF%26%23128139%3 B-Soft-lips-AMP-Skin%26%23128525%3 B-WET-mouth-w-CURVY-figure-very-TIGHT%26%23128139%3 B-AMAZING-skills-AMP-personality%26%23128293%3 B-Good-VIBES&p=13865191&highlight=#post13865191.
    Doesn't offer BBFS.

    Her options are cw for the lower price or FS is the VIP price.

  8. #19748

    Mirage Good

    Quote Originally Posted by DouglasDolla  [View Original Post]
    Mirage good is around?
    According to her * profile she was last on the board 12-21-21.

  9. #19747

    Hmm

    Quote Originally Posted by DoctorPepper  [View Original Post]
    As others have said, she was a big time safety girl way back when (TRB days), and according to TNA still safety. (Insert Seinfeld quote: "Not that there's anything wrong with that. ".
    Was a regular of hers years ago. Last time I saw her (last year) she smelled bad and had gained weight. Pass.

  10. #19746
    Quote Originally Posted by TheManOf12  [View Original Post]
    Hey, sent a pm regarding intel on BeckyRide from tna. BTW if anyone else here has seen her, does she clock watch and how much actual play time in bed you get? If I book say an hr with her, am I going to get a full hour a bed or will she cut me short at 15 min (even if I get the MSOG addon).
    So this all depends on if she is out from under her manager. There was a brief moment there where she was independent and was responding with her personal number (not the TNA one). When she wasn't managed she was great, very hot, into it, took it like a champ and did whatever I wanted. I never once had a clock watching moment when she was independent. Back when she was living down i90 I went to see her at her house and we would just lay there and bang for however long I could go. But those days are long gone. She got into a rough spot and is now trapped by her new "landlord" into this biz. I have not seen her in a month or more. She doesn't respond to her personal phone anymore for me.

  11. #19745
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 80

    Alana Kay

    She's posted VIP, are anyone here ever see her VIP GFE is BB?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....12%3B-NEW-PICS!%26%23129412%3 B-Petite-Latina-MILF%26%23128139%3 B-Soft-lips-AMP-Skin%26%23128525%3 B-WET-mouth-w-CURVY-figure-very-TIGHT%26%23128139%3 B-AMAZING-skills-AMP-personality%26%23128293%3 B-Good-VIBES&p=13865191&highlight=#post13865191.

  12. #19744
    Quote Originally Posted by ViagraMan590  [View Original Post]
    TNA as usual but posts on and off. Still a sweetheart, kind and gentle.
    Mirage good is around?

  13. #19743

    DutchessIvy

    Looks like she's back after a break. Anyone taken the plunge to see if she's open to this topic?

  14. #19742

    Hey brother, I sent you a pm regarding BeckyRide from TNA

    Quote Originally Posted by PlayingJsea  [View Original Post]
    Seeing an increase of newer providers on Tryst. Some are amenable to this thread but the price is insane. Like eight Benjis. I'm sure some of them can be talked down, but I haven't bothered since there are girls on TNA who will do it for half or less. If anyone has had success with young spinners on there, lmk and I'll share in kind.
    Hey, sent a pm regarding intel on BeckyRide from tna. BTW if anyone else here has seen her, does she clock watch and how much actual play time in bed you get? If I book say an hr with her, am I going to get a full hour a bed or will she cut me short at 15 min (even if I get the MSOG addon).

  15. #19741
    Quote Originally Posted by BriannasBoy  [View Original Post]
    Loved her! I she around and maybe under the radar??
    TNA as usual but posts on and off. Still a sweetheart, kind and gentle.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape