Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 685 of 2491 FirstFirst ... 185 585 635 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 735 785 1185 1685 ... LastLast
Results 10,261 to 10,275 of 37361
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #27101

    Getting a hold of Staxx

    Any tips for getting a hold of her? The ad and all the hype are really piquing my interest. Reached out to her a few times this past week and only got one reply asking for a time. No reply once I gave it to her. Should I just keep hitting her up?

    Also just making sure this is the same girl girl why'all go on about.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...-/707735035763

  2. #27100

    Verasha Carter

    Quote Originally Posted by Mjzco4  [View Original Post]
    Anyone heard of her before?

    That body looks delish.

    https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/6827178.htm?cat=1
    I haven't personally seen her so take what I'm about to say with a grain of salt, but when she visited Pittsburgh, she was very well received. If she was in my budget, I'd definitely pay her a visit.

  3. #27099
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449
    Quote Originally Posted by DaVinciB1  [View Original Post]
    I saw this one advertising in Richmond, her face and body looked familiar but when I put her number in to do some research nothing came up. She goes by Giovanna Capri now, but used to be Samantha Bella or Samantha Reign. Anywho, she's what I call a bullshit artist, has reviews on TER under Samantha Bella and they all say she is super business like and non-GFE. For her price, usually around 600, non-GFE is a no-go for me, but for some they don't care. Any ways, I despise chicks like this, just tryna look out for fellow mongers as she has changed her name (no doubt to escape bad reviews) so you don't send a deposit expecting GFE and get there and be let down. No reports of her ripping people off by stealing, but I put a provider charging that much and not providing GFE in the bait and switch category. Seems she has scrubbed most of her ads under her old name, but her Tryst ad still has her * under her old name.

    https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/1774064.htm?cat=1

    https://tryst.link/escort/giovanna-capri27

    https://www.models-world.com/minnesota/samantha-reign/

    https://hot.com/us/mn/minnesota-city...15-6676/m-Mj2m
    I get what your saying But honestly she doesn't portray herself as GFE, I read most of ads and no where does she say GFE. Yes she over charges for what she offers and honestly she is ok looking but I've been with hotter and sexier. GFE to me is over rated. I don't my younger down the throat of some chick who just had 2 cocks in her mouth but to each their own. But to call her bait and switch is the wrong term. Just say overpriced for what she offers. . Be safe.

  4. #27098

    Monger from another city

    I saw this one advertising in Richmond, her face and body looked familiar but when I put her number in to do some research nothing came up. She goes by Giovanna Capri now, but used to be Samantha Bella or Samantha Reign. Anywho, she's what I call a bullshit artist, has reviews on TER under Samantha Bella and they all say she is super business like and non-GFE. For her price, usually around 600, non-GFE is a no-go for me, but for some they don't care. Any ways, I despise chicks like this, just tryna look out for fellow mongers as she has changed her name (no doubt to escape bad reviews) so you don't send a deposit expecting GFE and get there and be let down. No reports of her ripping people off by stealing, but I put a provider charging that much and not providing GFE in the bait and switch category. Seems she has scrubbed most of her ads under her old name, but her Tryst ad still has her * under her old name.

    https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/1774064.htm?cat=1

    https://tryst.link/escort/giovanna-capri27

    https://www.models-world.com/minnesota/samantha-reign/

    https://hot.com/us/mn/minnesota-city...15-6676/m-Mj2m

  5. #27097
    Quote Originally Posted by RoughRider63  [View Original Post]
    Have at it LOL. 1350 for incall and 1200 for out.
    Guys, I've been in this game for a long time and don't mind paying for quality service. I'm not into crackhead toothless ****** who do 5 guys a day gor a hundred bucks. But the prices these days are getting ridiculous and we have no one to blam e but ourselves. If we're payiing $400 plus per hour for entitled girls with an attitude and over the top gps we're bat shit crazy. I mean really, it's all just pussy, right?

  6. #27096

    Anyone sampled / have any thoughts

    https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/4991296.htm?cat=1

    I don't use Eros usually but tried before? Does the ad look legit? I don't know why VIP means.

  7. #27095

    321 Girls Star and Cristal

    Star: Fun. Kisser - Everything covered will repeat. Tits are really nice, real I think.

    https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/2808044.htm?cat=1

    Cristal: Mechanical. Hard Tits. Won't repeat.

    https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/4680468.htm?cat=1

  8. #27094

    Use caution

    Quote Originally Posted by Carolina67  [View Original Post]
    Jewel direct number, 8049xxxx25.
    Ended up in Hopewell while working about two weeks ago. Texted Jewel we went back and forth. She gave the room number over text which they usually don't do till you arrive. Once I got to the parking lot saw an unmarked car sitting out front. Made a loop around the parking lot saw lots of activity so I got paranoid and went to a store down the street. Once their LEO walks in to the same store. Browsing which I thought was weird. I got in my car and drove down the street, another LEO followed me for about 2 miles.

    I know I'm not a SM and hotels always make me paranoid but just giving y'all a heads up. Be safe out there buds.

  9. #27093

    Aziza

    Quote Originally Posted by Geronimo808  [View Original Post]
    You might as well stay home and give yourself a handy! Save that gas and her prices are ridiculous.
    I went to visit her a couple weeks ago. She was doing the hh for $250. I did feel that was excessive for her being bbw, I guess she was expecting the same price from when she was slimmer because she is still a cute girl. She is meeting in her apartment off Ironbridge. Initially I had accidently left part of my donation in the car but she didn't get upset about the mistake. She is negotiable about price. She states that she actually charges $10 a min so if someone came with a smaller donation she will accommodate. The guy before me actually showed up with a smaller donation than she expected but she still saw him. She does have a very nice attitude. She does allow sucking on titties so all the other rules (except no bbj) don't bother me.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...hmond/97146526

  10. #27092

    Jewel

    Jewel direct number, 8049xxxx25.

  11. #27091

    Asian Crap Shoot

    Has anybody noticed an influx of the Asian crap shoots offering BB? Well I had been looking for BB from Asian women for a while. I'd like to have doubles with Asian women if anybody has any connects. But I contacted 2 of the ACS recently. They both were literally in the same room but different women a week or 2 apart. I established my desires via text and got a confirmation and price for BB. I opted for the half hour and a tip for BB. The First Lady spoke a little English and was slightly confused at the request at first. I believe a lot of them don't necessarily know that BB and BBBJ are different. After confirming she was ok with it and the service was ok. An Ok BBBJ and a Oil hand job to get started and then the main course was again ok BB was great but nothing too spectacular. The woman was probably in her 40's typical Asian body. Not many you Big complaints like most. And after she was very cheerful.

    Now the second woman in the same room a few weeks later. I arrived after a 40 minute drive and she had me wait for an extra 20 minutes. As I was sitting there Henrico passed by and spooked the hell out of me. I left the lot and parked else where while I tried to find another date. She text me and told me I could come now and I informed her I had left due to the wait and the police. She assured me she wasn't the LEO and the little head took over again LOL. So I go back and get to the room. Much better looking Asian woman than last time. Younger but still typical Asian build. This woman speaks little to no English. We exchange pleasantries and donations and that's when the problems started. She was offering BBBJ but was not seemingly willing to do BB. So I took my donation and left. I later got a text asking why I left and I explained that the women didn't want to do BB. The apparent handler offered a slight up charge but I had already left again and wasn't going back at this point. I guess that's why it's a crap shoot LOL.

  12. #27090

    Jewel

    Jewel in Hopewell reached out for help. Says she is trying to get back home to see sick son, offering deals, so she says.

  13. #27089
    Quote Originally Posted by Mjzco4  [View Original Post]
    Though very expensive, this is the real pornstar Emma Sirus.

    Been chatting with her on social media and she actually lives in the Richmond area.

    https://tryst.link/escort/emmasirus
    That's more than my mortgage. LOL.

  14. #27088
    Quote Originally Posted by Mjzco4  [View Original Post]
    Though very expensive, this is the real pornstar Emma Sirus.

    Been chatting with her on social media and she actually lives in the Richmond area.

    https://tryst.link/escort/emmasirus
    Have at it LOL. 1350 for incall and 1200 for out.

  15. #27087

    Pornstar Emma Sirus

    Though very expensive, this is the real pornstar Emma Sirus.

    Been chatting with her on social media and she actually lives in the Richmond area.

    https://tryst.link/escort/emmasirus

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape