Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,511 to 6,525 of 17740
-
10-30-22 14:01 #11230Senior Member

Posts: 121Can you DM her listing? It just redirects to EB main page.
Originally Posted by Eazy900
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-22 13:53 #11229Senior Member

Posts: 240She has been bouncing around forever.
Originally Posted by Eazy900
[View Original Post]
I tried hooking up with her before.
But she either over sleeps.
Doesn't get the message.
I moved on.
-
10-30-22 13:27 #11228Senior Member

Posts: 164Thank for the info.
Originally Posted by RomanBath
[View Original Post]
-
10-30-22 10:48 #11227Senior Member

Posts: 255I haven't seen her but did text her. Seems legit. She's also pregnant now, for those who are into that.
Originally Posted by Eazy900
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-22 19:46 #11226Senior Member

Posts: 67Abby
https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/missouri/stlouis/97496488
Saw Abby for an outcall to my place a few days ago. She's real, the pics are her, and she's a sweetheart. Talked for a while, She's super cool, and then went to the bedroom. Covered BJ, but her skills make up for it. A few different positions, I'm pretty easy but she did anything I asked for.
Bottom line, she's awesome. I've been talking to her for another visit. Can't wait to repeat.
-
10-29-22 02:01 #11225Senior Member

Posts: 164Freckles
Has anyone seen this cutie lately? I see that she post alot but no reviews on her.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...louis/97440037
-
10-28-22 15:09 #11224Senior Member

Posts: 139That sucks I will avoid her and thanks for toftt.
Originally Posted by RomanBath
[View Original Post]
-
10-28-22 10:22 #11223Senior Member

Posts: 1744Lilia
Lilia is quite legit and stone cold gorgeous. Most of her reviews are in the massage section.
-
10-27-22 17:56 #11222Senior Member

Posts: 192Lilia
There's a review from a few days ago. The guy that wrote it seemed nice.
Originally Posted by Badboy2
[View Original Post]
-
10-27-22 17:37 #11221Senior Member

Posts: 687Yes, and there are many reviews on her if you do a search in this forum.
Originally Posted by JorgeDiaz69
[View Original Post]
-
10-27-22 16:05 #11220Regular Member

Posts: 21Lila
https://tryst.link/massage/liliadarling
Is this legit. Set up an appointment with her however seemed kinda odd that she didn't require any screening.
-
10-27-22 01:02 #11219Senior Member

Posts: 92Mel?
So did Mel disappear or is she still around? Haven't seen her LC listing in a long time. Wonder if she still works and if her number is the same?
-
10-26-22 21:26 #11218Senior Member

Posts: 243Worked at Mustang Sally's
There has been a post on her a while back. I commented back then. Her add states she is 24 years old. I am 100% sure she worked at Mustang Sally's 13- or 14-years ago. That club was well known for extra's, and she was not one of the dancers that would follow through with what she promised. She was great at the tease but that is all you got. Can say the girl is aging well!
Originally Posted by Badboy2
[View Original Post]
-
10-26-22 21:13 #11217Regular Member

Posts: 21Parker
I know she's been talked about a lot here but honestly now it's hard to use advanced search to find an actual review since there are so many posts about her. Can anyone let me know what's on the menu with her and what's not? Like BBBJ cim kissing etc. Also is there anyway for me to view pictures of her? There is only one picture on the vixens website and it's blurry.
-
10-26-22 16:22 #11216Regular Member

Posts: 2Bree and her new friend
Saw Bree's new doubles partner a couple of weeks ago. Didn't do the double with Bree because I've been there done that. The new friend (who's Bree said is actually her cousin) was advertising Greek. Reached out via txt and got a response. 1.5 for hh 25 extra for Greek. Decided what the hell. That little ass is amazing. Set it up and went to the hotel off Lindberg and 270. Waited about 15 minutes for her to text she's ready. Bree met me at the door and walked me to the room. Her cousin is really hot. Little thicker than pencil thin Bree but not in a bad way. Paid my donation and got comfortable. Went straight to DATY. Asked for 69 and she said she doesn't do oral right now due to some dental issues. So ok whatever. Put on the Jimmy cap and started pounding away Mish. Bent her over and started some DATO. She said ya know why I don't feel like Greek anymore. Ahh OK there it is. Can't ever expect something straight forward with Bree and company. Always something. I just said whatever and finished up doggy and left. Not a bad time. If I repeat I won't be paying extra for Greek. She is hot and does let you bang her. Seems like she gets into kinky stuff. Asked if she could choke me and said she likes to use her nails.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...louis/97116437










Reply With Quote






