Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 LastLast
Results 136 to 150 of 229
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #94

    Intel?

    I'm wondering the same. She looks like just my type. Looks like she's only posted once or twice.

    Quote Originally Posted by NuckChorris  [View Original Post]
    Anyone taken the plunge on this yet? Or had contact and want to DM details to corroborate research?

    https://salem.skipthegames.com/femal...e/197538835762

  2. #93

    Selena. Located in "The Valley"

    Anyone taken the plunge on this yet? Or had contact and want to DM details to corroborate research?

    https://salem.skipthegames.com/femal...e/197538835762

  3. #92
    Senior Member


    Posts: 288
    Quote Originally Posted by NuckChorris  [View Original Post]
    Seems legit, worried the pics are old as is the case with most ladies claiming to be in the range of 33 yo, tends to mean 45.

    Trying to set something up for today, any intel would be great!

    https://salem.skipthegames.com/femal...d/377659289166
    Guy on the Eugene board said it looks even better in person, but I imagine YMMV. If the face is decent, the rest look rather nice. Do let me know what you find out. I'd be interested in hearing a report for sure!

  4. #91

    Any takers yet?

    Seems legit, worried the pics are old as is the case with most ladies claiming to be in the range of 33 yo, tends to mean 45.

    Trying to set something up for today, any intel would be great!

    https://salem.skipthegames.com/femal...d/377659289166

  5. #90

    Any info on this one?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....REVIEW-SPECIAL!%26%23128142%3 B-True-German-Goddess-come-see-for-yourself%26%23128139%3 B-%26%23129397%3 B.

    Seems too good to be true. Had my eye on her for a while and am waiting to take the jump. Any intel on her?

    Thanks!

  6. #89
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1155

    Any info on this Gilf?

    https://salem.skipthegames.com/massa...s/123004540095

    She offer FS or just massage. So far I know it's 200 for happy hands on session?

    Appreciate any intel.

  7. #88

    Check I'd

    Quote Originally Posted by Jj503  [View Original Post]
    Sometimes it is hard to tell from the photos. I was questioning if she is trans. Definitely not though?
    She looks like "SNL" to me.

  8. #87
    Quote Originally Posted by AntirubberMan  [View Original Post]
    She's awesome. Hard to get a hold of. When you do it's worth it. She looks exactly like her pics. Messy Incall. Possibly drug user and talks really slurred. Small petite sweetheart tho and I manage BBFS with no upscale. I'm going to try to get Greek next time I get a hold of her.
    Sometimes it is hard to tell from the photos. I was questioning if she is trans. Definitely not though?

  9. #86
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDude856  [View Original Post]
    This is her https://salem.skipthegames.com/femal...-/481060805293.

    I've had my eye on her for a while but I'm not too sure. I've also never met up with somebody or done escorts, I've only done AMPs.
    She's awesome. Hard to get a hold of. When you do it's worth it. She looks exactly like her pics. Messy Incall. Possibly drug user and talks really slurred. Small petite sweetheart tho and I manage BBFS with no upscale. I'm going to try to get Greek next time I get a hold of her.

  10. #85

    Anybody been with the girl in Salem?

    This is her https://salem.skipthegames.com/femal...-/481060805293.

    I've had my eye on her for a while but I'm not too sure. I've also never met up with somebody or done escorts, I've only done AMPs.

  11. #84

  12. #83

    Kellydarlin

    Anyone tried her yet? She seems like she's real but I'm a little concerned about her screening. She's 52 and her photos make it tough to really see her body type but it seems pretty decent. Looks like she's open to Greek, BBBJ, FS not sure if BBFS but might. She quickly called out the BS on TNA which was refreshing. Looks like she's in Salem, Albany and Eugene / Springfield.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?573447-KellyDarlin

    https://salem.skipthegames.com/femal...n/526643347472

  13. #82
    Senior Member


    Posts: 288
    Quote Originally Posted by AntirubberMan  [View Original Post]
    Pretty rough looking in my opinion. Older and more run down the pictures show. Saw her last year when she first started posting in Eugene. Almost turned around and left but I had driven from Albany to see her. Decide at least get a blow job. As she was sucking in me she asked if I wanted to fuck. I told her I'm cool with just a blow job. She looked disappointed so I told her I'm down to fuck if I can fuck her in the ass. Lube up and I came in her ass for 100 dollars. Got some unwanted shit on my dick and felt super gross, sped home to shower as fast as possible LOL.
    Out of curiosity, link? I don't think I've seen anyone with that ad before.

  14. #81

    Number one fuck star

    Pretty rough looking in my opinion. Older and more run down the pictures show. Saw her last year when she first started posting in Eugene. Almost turned around and left but I had driven from Albany to see her. Decide at least get a blow job. As she was sucking in me she asked if I wanted to fuck. I told her I'm cool with just a blow job. She looked disappointed so I told her I'm down to fuck if I can fuck her in the ass. Lube up and I came in her ass for 100 dollars. Got some unwanted shit on my dick and felt super gross, sped home to shower as fast as possible LOL.

  15. #80

    Has anyone seen.

    From STG, #1 Fuckstar, out of Albany / Corvallis? Seen her on there a bunch and always wondered.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape