Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 546 of 2230 FirstFirst ... 46 446 496 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 596 646 1046 1546 ... LastLast
Results 8,176 to 8,190 of 33449
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #25274

    Mature Dawn

    I was finally able to see her after a few weeks of missing the mark due to various conflicts. Some one my end some on hers. The pictures are relatively accurate, she uses some filters but who doesn't anymore? Nice rack, good BBBJ.

    Other reviews are accurate. There's a dog in the room but he's harmless. The room is clean even though it is lived in and she has clean towels and soap for your use. She smokes, but I didn't get a whiff of it until DFK. Her worst attribute is communication, which she did address without me bringing it up. She just said she wakes up to hundreds of texts a day, etc. I believe her for the most part. Maybe hundreds of texts is a stretch but it's probably enough to make her not want to respond to each one. Maybe communication gets better once she knows you. She's laid back and down to earth. If you can get through the communication struggles and you like mature women she's worth your time. Similar experience to LSM and same cost. Obviously she's thicker than her but has a bigger chest. I've taken a liking to the older providers lately as I don't mind older women and they are more dependable and have better attitudes.

    In this current market, I'll repeat. I'm adding her to my (very) small rolodex of affordable and dependable providers.

  2. #25273

    Cleared out my inbox.

    Quote Originally Posted by Long8  [View Original Post]
    Troubleplay inbox is full.
    Cleared out my inbox.

  3. #25272
    Senior Member


    Posts: 113
    Quote Originally Posted by HillbillyBob  [View Original Post]
    VIDEO verification. Is always anno for me.
    Agree HB and did not. Did tofft. Amazing body reminds me of Ryder except hair color. Pay a premium upsell definitely there and she as open about but anything you want. Safe place. Would repeat not on the regular at the price point. Most likely she gets someone at her price pays bills. Nice girl tells you it's all about you. See mostly Eros girls as I don't have a reliable regular

  4. #25271

    Annie Girl

    AG reached out to let me know her Tryst profile was hacked and she's having trouble getting it back up. If you don't know her, she is the Lingam expert and does a nipple nuru that works well. She knows her way around your package better than you. I kid you not. Her 6469 # is the current one. Antiseptically clean and flexible menu. If you need more info, PM me.

    SOCA.

  5. #25270
    Quote Originally Posted by Long8  [View Original Post]
    May toftt on her she was upfront about up charges little pricey but she does look pretty good. Any experiences please dm couldn't find reviews.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/ohio/cincinnati/97194436
    VIDEO verification. Is always anno for me.

  6. #25269
    Senior Member


    Posts: 113

    Inbox full

    Troubleplay inbox is full.

  7. #25268
    Senior Member


    Posts: 113

    Tiff

    May toftt on her she was upfront about up charges little pricey but she does look pretty good. Any experiences please dm couldn't find reviews.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/ohio/cincinnati/97194436

  8. #25267
    Quote Originally Posted by FukUrPussie  [View Original Post]
    Tried to send you a PM, but your inbox is full.
    Able to receive messages again, thanks.

  9. #25266

    Sophia rose

    Quote Originally Posted by ComicGeek77  [View Original Post]
    She is still active on Twitter and OF. I think she was creating her own website.
    Still on Eros. Say's she's in Cleveland right now.

    https://www.eros.com/ohio/files/8656224.htm?cat=3859

  10. #25265

    Sophia Rose

    She is still active on Twitter and OF. I think she was creating her own website.

    Quote Originally Posted by GMichael  [View Original Post]
    Interesting. Her and I had been going back-and-forth trying to set up a meeting in the near future. It looks like today all of her profiles have been taken down. Wondering what happened?

  11. #25264

    Sophia Rose

    Interesting. Her and I had been going back-and-forth trying to set up a meeting in the near future. It looks like today all of her profiles have been taken down. Wondering what happened?

  12. #25263

    The Ville

    Quote Originally Posted by PearishBA  [View Original Post]
    As long as the girl has no unusual gap in her recent ad posting history, or no history at all, and some reviews, I'll go to Sharonville. And I've never been burned. (knock on wood). Yea there's probably a higher cop to hooker ratio compared to other areas. But I think its still relatively low in absolute terms. Just let other guys that don't know better, or don't care, be the ones that run into the new potential woodchippers first.
    I'm the same way. Sadly the cheapest lodging seems to be here, Blue Ash or Mason. This is where the majority of providers seem to stay unless they are hosting at their home. So, I am willing to hit Sharonville if there's a recent review from a senior or a history of posts and decent reviews. I've seen a few reputable providers in Sharonville and had zero issues. Saw some EE girls there too.

    Now, TOFTT in Sharonville or Blue Ash is a different story. I'll let someone else fall on that grenade.

  13. #25262

    A Tale of Two Providers

    It was the best of times. It was the worst of times. Yada yada yada.

    I was originally looking to set up some time with KaylaaKayy over the past few weeks, but have been running into both timing issues and communication problems. Not the best in scheduling any kind of time with and I have yet to see her after a month of trying. Must just be unlucky. Or she's just not good at communication. Even just a message stating if a given day is not good would go a long way here.

    But. I was able to get a hold of Hollee and was able to set up a time quickly and easily. Great communication and great location near downtown in quiet neighborhood. BBW, great GFE, and a real tight kitty. Also fantastic BBBJ game and took it well from multiple positions. Had a great time after about a month dryspell. Will definitely be back thanks to location, availability, and communication. Definitely recommend.

  14. #25261

    Layla James

    I'm a low volume poster but I have 10 years in the hobby and had the pleasure of Layla James this past weekend. She is easy to find on Tryst and is from Dayton but was visiting locally. Good communications, absolutely no smoke smell but I believe she does and never once touched her phone while I was there. I'm plain vanilla and she didn't disappoint. Someone made a comment about BBW in pictures but absolutely not. Not a spinner but a comfortable mid 30's woman with no damage. I was so impressed by the overall package that I am seeing her again this week and making the 1 hour drive to do so with no concern for her ghosting me. She was a consummate professional with no habits.

  15. #25260

    Full inbox

    Tried to send you a PM, but your inbox is full.

    Quote Originally Posted by CheroKid  [View Original Post]
    Some of you may remember Heidi who worked with her sister out of Amelia. She contacted me yesterday out of the blue (after not hearing from her in several years). I have not had the chance to visit her, but she says her menu is more open now. She was never a GFE provider, no kissing or DATY, but she was a solid BBBJ and fuck. Not a dead fish but not overly into it. She was good enough for her price and I personally could count on her to get me off (plus, she was 5 minutes away from me). She told me she will do whatever now. If the pics she sent me are accurate, she still looks good. And she looks healthy, but you know how that goes with these gals.

    The above was a quote from the original poster.

    I used to do duos with them on a regular basis, even had them over for overnight visits a few times. Heidi was always the more fun of the 2, and more attractive. I lost track of her when she was spending time with her uncle. Sent you a PM.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape