Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Grafenberg
  1. #1823

    MP Liana?

    Anyone see the new gal posted on MP site named Liana? Pic is blonde, cute, and if the pic is close to real, I'm in!

  2. #1822

    MP Tysons

    Great new building, I actually have been there in the past visiting some other Asian "friends."

    One very small thing to keep in mind, is there is a hotel across the street (where I visited Tomomi) and the address is one digit off from the apartment building. My GPS took me to the hotel and I went to the room and knocked on the door for a few minutes. After I realized I was at the wrong address, I walked across the street and went in the Apt Bldg.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tadalagash  [View Original Post]
    I haven't been to MP Tysons in a while so I was surprised when I was directed to a new address. Still not sure about the new location so below are the pros and cons. P.S. : Make sure to make a right when you enter the main entrance to get to the elevator (s).

    Pros:

    Nice new luxurious building. No maze.

    Toilet facilities available in the lobby.

    ATM available on site (to pay for that coveted extra).

    Cons:

    Parking: I was able to find street parking next to the building early evening. I then circled the block on foot and found ample street parking. But for how long? The building seems not too full and there are alot of new developments nearby..

  3. #1821

    New crib in Tyson

    I haven't been to MP Tysons in a while so I was surprised when I was directed to a new address. Still not sure about the new location so below are the pros and cons. P.S. : Make sure to make a right when you enter the main entrance to get to the elevator (s).

    Pros:

    Nice new luxurious building. No maze.

    Toilet facilities available in the lobby.

    ATM available on site (to pay for that coveted extra).

    Cons:

    Parking: I was able to find street parking next to the building early evening. I then circled the block on foot and found ample street parking. But for how long? The building seems not too full and there are alot of new developments nearby.

    Call box: Although I was told there is no need for a code, but the entrance door was locked. Not sure who buzzed me in.

    Doorman: There is a doorman-security seated before the elevators. Most likely 24-7.

    Elevator: Hard to believe, but its looks the building is only serviced by two elevators. One of them was out of order. So I waited five minutes each time. Elevator had four people in it and felt full.

  4. #1820

    Soyu at SAG / SA

    I dreamt meeting Soyu this week. In my dream they've finally fixed that damned intercom. No more awkward waiting at the door!

    Anyways, she looked like late 20-mid 30's. Slight tanned, decent body, C / D cup that sags a bit but great eraser tits. She has a small tats on various parts of her body. Nice firm buns, and most notably, bubbly personality! She was humming tunes and looked very happy and jolly. She is very good at BJ / DT / BLS, but doesn't offer CIM.

    Overall a decent session. Offers BB for $, but I've declined.

    FBSA (7/8/9/9).

  5. #1819

    Lisa

    Quote Originally Posted by Koolakulak  [View Original Post]
    Abba was busy and I wanted to give Lisa a try this week. She is indeed skinny with C cups if you like that type, and took a bit to warm up. Took our time playing in the shower and very sensual. Went back to the bed and gave me a cat bath along with some rimming. Couldn't take it anymore and got some BBBJ. Her eyes are amazing and one of the best BBBJ I got. Finished CIM and rolled out of there. Would recommend and she aims to please, but her ass isn't something to report on if you're into that. Damn buzzer still broken.
    How tall is Lisa actually?

  6. #1818
    Quote Originally Posted by Balix  [View Original Post]
    Lexi I would recommend a visit. She is very bubbly with her personality, smooth tan skin, nice C / D cups.

    And responsive. She is on the younger side. Personality reminds me of Lynn. Pictures are her, maybe not as slender in the pictures but more between slender-normal. She seems more stern in the pictures but total opposite when you meet her.
    What's on her menu? BBJCIM? Rimming? How does her ass look like?

  7. #1817

    Russian Finish

    Hi all,

    I'm new to the hobby and would really love a good Russian finish. Do you have any providers or agencies you recommend? Does a Russian finish normally cost extra with a provider / agency? Thank you.

  8. #1816

    Russian Finish

    Hi all,

    I'm new to the hobby and would really love a good Russian finish. Do you have any providers or agencies you recommend? Does a Russian finish normally cost extra with a provider / agency? Thank you.

  9. #1815

    Lexi at DS

    Lexi I would recommend a visit. She is very bubbly with her personality, smooth tan skin, nice C / D cups.

    And responsive. She is on the younger side. Personality reminds me of Lynn. Pictures are her, maybe not as slender in the pictures but more between slender-normal. She seems more stern in the pictures but total opposite when you meet her.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rojo85  [View Original Post]
    AG Giesella is definitely worth the premium. I have actually seen her about a year ago in NY. Surprised when she popped up here.

    She was hard to book but well worth the try.

    Instagram model type. The typical very, very high maintenance trophy GF.

    Most of her assets are mms but what the heck, she stunning.

    Looks and service are top notch.

    After seeing Gieslla, Lexi at DS seems more down to earth GND.

    Lexi was also very beautiful. Taller that most Kgirls but slender with nice mms.

    Very friendly and eager to please attitude.

    Hope to visit Gieselle one more time before she leaves and plan to visit Lexi a couple more times.

    Ecstatic about the current nova Kgirl scene.

  10. #1814
    Quote Originally Posted by IceCityX1221  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have intel on her?
    I think she already left. But it is good to know for next time.

  11. #1813

    References

    Quote Originally Posted by VictorSmitham  [View Original Post]
    Hi mongers,

    Many of these agencies ask for references. Other than going to a lot of AMPs since for the past 20 years, I haven't been to a "pro". How do you go about getting any references if you're never allowed a first shot? Thanks in advance.
    I asked the same question to K-pop and all they required was a selfie of you and the DL (redacted of course).

    I'm still reluctant to show my DL and still pondering.

  12. #1812

    Lisa KPop

    Abba was busy and I wanted to give Lisa a try this week. She is indeed skinny with C cups if you like that type, and took a bit to warm up. Took our time playing in the shower and very sensual. Went back to the bed and gave me a cat bath along with some rimming. Couldn't take it anymore and got some BBBJ. Her eyes are amazing and one of the best BBBJ I got. Finished CIM and rolled out of there. Would recommend and she aims to please, but her ass isn't something to report on if you're into that. Damn buzzer still broken.

  13. #1811

    Giesella and Lexi

    AG Giesella is definitely worth the premium. I have actually seen her about a year ago in NY. Surprised when she popped up here.

    She was hard to book but well worth the try.

    Instagram model type. The typical very, very high maintenance trophy GF.

    Most of her assets are mms but what the heck, she stunning.

    Looks and service are top notch.

    After seeing Gieslla, Lexi at DS seems more down to earth GND.

    Lexi was also very beautiful. Taller that most Kgirls but slender with nice mms.

    Very friendly and eager to please attitude.

    Hope to visit Gieselle one more time before she leaves and plan to visit Lexi a couple more times.

    Ecstatic about the current nova Kgirl scene.

  14. #1810

    Triple A ass

    Quote Originally Posted by Tomk2323  [View Original Post]
    Awesome. So you agree on the thick ass?
    She competes with Latina and Black gal ass. And, the way she gracefully arches her back in doggy makes it even better.

  15. #1809

    Abba

    I saw Abba and she was awesome. I agree with what most have said. But I have to add that she is not at the level of Gisella at AG. You won't be disappointed at all but Gisella is a real life Barbie doll.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape