Thread: Agency Discussion and Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 10,366 to 10,380 of 12184
-
10-28-22 02:48 #1819Senior Member

Posts: 168Lisa
How tall is Lisa actually?
Originally Posted by Koolakulak
[View Original Post]
-
10-27-22 20:09 #1818Senior Member

Posts: 70What's on her menu? BBJCIM? Rimming? How does her ass look like?
Originally Posted by Balix
[View Original Post]
-
10-27-22 16:44 #1817Regular Member

Posts: 7Russian Finish
Hi all,
I'm new to the hobby and would really love a good Russian finish. Do you have any providers or agencies you recommend? Does a Russian finish normally cost extra with a provider / agency? Thank you.
-
10-27-22 16:32 #1816Regular Member

Posts: 7Russian Finish
Hi all,
I'm new to the hobby and would really love a good Russian finish. Do you have any providers or agencies you recommend? Does a Russian finish normally cost extra with a provider / agency? Thank you.
-
10-27-22 15:41 #1815Senior Member

Posts: 59Lexi at DS
Lexi I would recommend a visit. She is very bubbly with her personality, smooth tan skin, nice C / D cups.
And responsive. She is on the younger side. Personality reminds me of Lynn. Pictures are her, maybe not as slender in the pictures but more between slender-normal. She seems more stern in the pictures but total opposite when you meet her.
Originally Posted by Rojo85
[View Original Post]
-
10-27-22 11:02 #1814Senior Member

Posts: 78I think she already left. But it is good to know for next time.
Originally Posted by IceCityX1221
[View Original Post]
-
10-27-22 09:26 #1813Regular Member

Posts: 3References
I asked the same question to K-pop and all they required was a selfie of you and the DL (redacted of course).
Originally Posted by VictorSmitham
[View Original Post]
I'm still reluctant to show my DL and still pondering.
-
10-27-22 08:06 #1812Senior Member

Posts: 88Lisa KPop
Abba was busy and I wanted to give Lisa a try this week. She is indeed skinny with C cups if you like that type, and took a bit to warm up. Took our time playing in the shower and very sensual. Went back to the bed and gave me a cat bath along with some rimming. Couldn't take it anymore and got some BBBJ. Her eyes are amazing and one of the best BBBJ I got. Finished CIM and rolled out of there. Would recommend and she aims to please, but her ass isn't something to report on if you're into that. Damn buzzer still broken.
-
10-26-22 21:02 #1811Senior Member

Posts: 74Giesella and Lexi
AG Giesella is definitely worth the premium. I have actually seen her about a year ago in NY. Surprised when she popped up here.
She was hard to book but well worth the try.
Instagram model type. The typical very, very high maintenance trophy GF.
Most of her assets are mms but what the heck, she stunning.
Looks and service are top notch.
After seeing Gieslla, Lexi at DS seems more down to earth GND.
Lexi was also very beautiful. Taller that most Kgirls but slender with nice mms.
Very friendly and eager to please attitude.
Hope to visit Gieselle one more time before she leaves and plan to visit Lexi a couple more times.
Ecstatic about the current nova Kgirl scene.
-
10-26-22 20:39 #1810Banned Member

Posts: 633Triple A ass
She competes with Latina and Black gal ass. And, the way she gracefully arches her back in doggy makes it even better.
Originally Posted by Tomk2323
[View Original Post]
-
10-26-22 17:39 #1809Senior Member

Posts: 598Abba
I saw Abba and she was awesome. I agree with what most have said. But I have to add that she is not at the level of Gisella at AG. You won't be disappointed at all but Gisella is a real life Barbie doll.
-
10-26-22 12:26 #1808Senior Member

Posts: 261BEG sujin?
Anyone have intel on her?
-
10-26-22 11:00 #1807Senior Member

Posts: 631Mizuri MP
I saw her a few weeks ago. Her profile was off the site so thought she already left. She been in a few Japanese pornos. Her videos are a more accurate representation of her looks. I agree very pretty face. Just love looking into her eyes while she gives you a bbj. Too lazy to write a full review, but her porno video is basically the same as my experience with her.
Originally Posted by Bxbacc
[View Original Post]
-
10-26-22 10:37 #1806Senior Member

Posts: 78Abba Yes
Abba is amazing. Easily the best from this agency so far I think. I want to see Lisa but there's no reviews on her and photos don't show much. I may book anyway. Anyone have more info on Lisa? Looks? Skills? Etc?
Originally Posted by DCKing
[View Original Post]
-
10-26-22 10:18 #1805Senior Member

Posts: 104MP catfishing Manami = Momomi
Intrigued by Manami's pics and decided to go. However, I got catfished by MP as the girl was definitely Momomi from their sister website http://asianparadiseclub.com/..
They charged extra 40 for this nonexistent Manami. It's not the first time MP did something similar. I'm losing trust in them.












Reply With Quote




