Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Sugar Daddy Sites

+ Add Report
Page 274 of 750 FirstFirst ... 174 224 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 324 374 ... LastLast
Results 4,096 to 4,110 of 11247
This blog is moderated by HollywoodGuy
  1. #7152

    Toftt

    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy  [View Original Post]
    Went for a splurge with the 5 bills. She drove herself. Young and pretty cute, with lots of piercings (nose, lower lip, gauged earlobes). 5'7 with modest rack but a great ass. Said she's 22. Asked for money upfront. Pretty responsive at daty but couldn't give head very long because of her braces? Open to multiple positions and had a decent session. Rushed in / out, got dressed immediately and bolted out. Might be open to Greek for more. Overall decent time but probably won't repeat due to price.

  2. #7151

    Olivia

    This chick is legit but not really sugar baby material IMHO. She does dance at a local strip club in the NOHO area and has a bit of an attitude problem for a white girl. She is young and attractive but she demands money up front before she gets down to service you.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...3-768181c42b83

  3. #7150
    Quote Originally Posted by Murrican  [View Original Post]
    Reached out to me direct offering ppm.

    That's a red flag. If I wanted escort I wouldn't be paying 100/ mo to access this site.
    Well, definitely a pro reaching out to you offering PPM. Profile already deactivated.

  4. #7149

    Tips for no-pic Seeking profile

    I know some of you gents use a profile with no pics.

    I'd love to hear your suggestions. Last time I uploaded a pic, I got booted instantly. I think they have facial recognition now.

  5. #7148
    Quote Originally Posted by VisitUSA  [View Original Post]
    I was wondering if anyone knew her:

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...d-d53285075745
    Reached out to me direct offering ppm.

    That's a red flag. If I wanted escort I wouldn't be paying 100/ mo to access this site.

  6. #7147

    Horse hair chick

    Quote Originally Posted by VisitUSA  [View Original Post]
    I was wondering if anyone knew her:

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...d-d53285075745
    This chick is weird af. Tried reaching out to her and she has an attitude problem from the start which is a red flag for me. I was turned off and didn't have time to deal with this trick. She's unbeweavable!

  7. #7146

    Sarai

    I was wondering if anyone knew her:

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...d-d53285075745

  8. #7145

  9. #7144
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBear818  [View Original Post]
    That's her. How was your experience with her?
    Sent you a PM.

  10. #7143
    Quote Originally Posted by Uncountable  [View Original Post]
    Does she speak broken English, have bolts on, and number ends in 5997?
    That's her. How was your experience with her?

  11. #7142

    Curious

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBear818  [View Original Post]
    I was wondering if anyone else seen this chick before? Her profile says she is 40, but is really in her early to mid 50's according to my research. I've seen her a few times but I started getting bored with her and she's becoming a dead fist and very loose down there. She wanted me to start paying her rent because she thinks that we have some sort of special "connection" between us, LOL. I told her to find a simp who will do that for you and I ghosted her. And found another SB that's in their early 20's. If you like older MILF / gilf and not looking for anything serious, she's your wam bam thank you ma'am.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...0-0c3b12157871
    Does she speak broken English, have bolts on, and number ends in 5997?

  12. #7141
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1041
    Quote Originally Posted by PussyDestroyr  [View Original Post]
    I'm so sick of seeking dot com suspending or now they have blackballed me, for no particular reason. I say we blackball them. I've been using sugar daddy meet dot com. Definitely less girls, but have had some luck already. Sharing is caring.
    I wish we could, I'll sign up 100 x times to shut them down.

  13. #7140
    Quote Originally Posted by RanManCan  [View Original Post]
    I buy these by the half dozen, $8 vs $40-$50 at the drugstore. Pretty sure they're all the same thing - Levonorgestrel

    https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07RZMG6ZM

    Get these by the half dozen as well $11 per 12 count. If any odor, tell them to use nightly before bed until bottle is gone, continue if they miss a night, problem solved.

    https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08SR1699Z
    Good call on the boric acid, and girls also appreciate unscented baby wipes. I've always kept Plan B on hand when breeding my girls. I make sure I see them take it at the end of the date.

    Don't hand cash to a random girl and expect her to make the pharmacy trip. I recall reading elsewhere on this forum how an SD gave a girl $50 for Plan B, and the strong-and-independent genius decided to pocket the money and go about her week. To no one's surprise but hers, she got pregnant and hit up the guy demanding an abortion.

  14. #7139

    Boycott Seeking

    I'm so sick of seeking dot com suspending or now they have blackballed me, for no particular reason. I say we blackball them. I've been using sugar daddy meet dot com. Definitely less girls, but have had some luck already. Sharing is caring.

  15. #7138
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1041
    Quote Originally Posted by RanManCan  [View Original Post]
    I buy these by the half dozen, $8 vs $40-$50 at the drugstore. Pretty sure they're all the same thing - Levonorgestrel

    https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07RZMG6ZM

    Get these by the half dozen as well $11 per 12 count. If any odor, tell them to use nightly before bed until bottle is gone, continue if they miss a night, problem solved.

    https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08SR1699Z
    Interesting, never heard of Boric Acid.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape