Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 446 of 906 FirstFirst ... 346 396 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 496 546 ... LastLast
Results 6,676 to 6,690 of 13576
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6901

    Tell tall signs

    Quote Originally Posted by Professor3825  [View Original Post]
    💯.

    OP. Spend a little time reading through the forum. There are several tell tale signs of a fake in that post. Educate yourself so you don't end up in a bad situation.
    Hi,

    I've been browsing and this forum and it has been really helpful. LC has so many posts it's difficult to sort through them all. Is there a post anywhere on here that talks about the tell tall signs of a fake?

  2. #6900

    Search this forum

    Search this forum for all the reviews. She is legit if you want to deal with her.

  3. #6899

    Agreed

    Quote Originally Posted by Bruno502  [View Original Post]
    Totally fake ad.
    💯.

    OP. Spend a little time reading through the forum. There are several tell tale signs of a fake in that post. Educate yourself so you don't end up in a bad situation.

  4. #6898

  5. #6897

    Fake Ad

    Quote Originally Posted by SaintStephen  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any info on this provider?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...691/5022054598
    Totally fake ad.

  6. #6896

    Learn to spot scams

    Quote Originally Posted by SaintStephen  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any info on this provider?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...691/5022054598
    Most likely some dude in a mud hut in Nigeria with an internet connection.

  7. #6895

    Bailey UTR

    Quote Originally Posted by Professor3825  [View Original Post]
    Good afternoon, mongers. One of the fillies in my stable has asked me to help her find a few new gentlemen to meet. So naturally, I'm coming here. This is Bailey and I've known her for a few months at this point. She's 21, not a druggie, legit and has never done me wrong.

    She is a sweet girl who is accommodating and a lot of fun. She's looking to meet a few nice guys.

    So Sr or active members please DM for details or more information. I know she's hoping to meet someone (s?) today.

    Also, I hope my post is within the rules for this.
    Wow! We're a bunch of motivated individuals. I'm going to ask to stop sending new requests while she gets caught up.

    There were several responses and I've tried to respond to everyone. If I missed you, I apologize. I dumped almost 200 messages out of my inbox and it's filling back up again. LOL.

    She thanks you for reaching out and I thank all of you for helping her.

  8. #6894

    Hot Young Local?

    Anyone have any info on this provider?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...691/5022054598

  9. #6893

    Lynnli on Preston

    Have seen her twice before a few years ago. The most recent time I saw her she had picked up some weight.

    Still friendly and accommodating and non rush, well at least for me she was.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ville/97143939

  10. #6892
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ville/96983121

    Saw Breanna a while back. Great sloppy head if that's your kind of thing.

  11. #6891
    Quote Originally Posted by GoodOne6969  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the input. I'm an AMP guy almost 100%. Haven't had anything outside of that and normally spend around $$. 2 Is she on par with that? Also, whereabouts in the west end if you don't mind saying?
    Yeah that's pretty on par. You can always just ask her for her rates as well. I can't recall where exactly in the west end but it's a townhouse on a secluded little street. I never felt unsafe if that's what you're asking.

  12. #6890
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBig1;6182739[URL
    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/kentucky/louisville/96409454[/URL]

    Love the hope of Southern Indiana ladies.
    Anything to report?

  13. #6889
    Senior Member


    Posts: 242

    Pretty girl

    Quote Originally Posted by Professor3825  [View Original Post]
    Good afternoon, mongers. One of the fillies in my stable has asked me to help her find a few new gentlemen to meet. So naturally, I'm coming here. This is Bailey and I've known her for a few months at this point. She's 21, not a druggie, legit and has never done me wrong.

    She is a sweet girl who is accommodating and a lot of fun. She's looking to meet a few nice guys.

    So Sr or active members please DM for details or more information. I know she's hoping to meet someone (s?) today.

    Also, I hope my post is within the rules for this.
    Hey, is that the Chuy's in Clarksville?

  14. #6888

    Faq

    Quote Originally Posted by FunnyMoney502  [View Original Post]
    Just out of curiosity, how is senior membership determined? It doesn't seem to be based on the number of posts you make. Any ideas anybody?
    Quote Originally Posted by GoodOne6969  [View Original Post]
    And what's the real difference between a senior and regular member?
    Both answers are under the FAQ.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20221026-175714_Samsung Internet.jpg‎  

  15. #6887
    Quote Originally Posted by FunnyMoney502  [View Original Post]
    Just out of curiosity, how is senior membership determined? It doesn't seem to be based on the number of posts you make. Any ideas anybody?
    And what's the real difference between a senior and regular member?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape