Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22726

    Clarification

    Quote Originally Posted by VictorSmitham  [View Original Post]
    Does she offer NoVA finish?
    I have seen the expression "NOVA finish," and can pretty much assume what it means. But "assuming" can sometimes cause problems. So for us newbies, can others clarify what "nova" means or includes?

  2. #22725

    Giving not receiving

    So has anybody every experienced giving a massage to a provider at an AMP? I've had many experiences in many other ways but I'm thinking this would be another fun one to check off. Let me know if you've done it or have any location recommendations. I may start at my usual places and make the request as well.

  3. #22724

    Once again

    Quote Originally Posted by SuzhiLang  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the info Bro. BTW, can we call you nail salon expert / explorer going forward? LOL.
    Be cautious about positing reviews of nail salons. They are in general, legitimate businesses that try to keep a low profile. Few, if any, ever post about offering massage services and while Nick has blessed all with the fruits of his experiences, i merely ask we take into consideration that these ladies do offer legit services such as pedicures and that we as gentlemen should honor the unwritten rules of non parlor etiquette. As with the last time these reviews came to light on the board. Mongers inundated the place( IE classic nail) like a swarm of horny plague mites determined to ravage the thinly veiled walls and consume everything within and they were forced to stop giving massages. Try to be respectful and discreet because all it takes is one mishap to fuck up the fun for the rest of us.

    Rule 1: do not call them incessantly and bother the owner about a massage. Rather go in person. Maybe get your disgusting toenails clipped and while in the ambience of a pedicure gently tease the idea of a massage if they arent too busy.

    Rule 2: if they are busy, find a better time to go. If you see tons of ladies getting their nails done. Probably isnt a good time to get a massage because all we need is one of these righteous Karens to get suspicious and send word to uncle Leo. Then the next post of this nature wont be in the massage section it will be an article link on the news and media reports.

    Rule 3: the creed of the PilotAviator. Treat the ladies nice. Dont demand, the best youll get at a nail salon is a standard NOVA. Dont push for more youve already hit the jackpot.


    Lets be gentlemen and mutually support our shared fun and the business while keeping both intact.

  4. #22723

    Fairfax

    Quote Originally Posted by OldBoomer  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone visited this one?

    https://northern-virginia.skipthegam...x/467204288498

    They advertise a range of damage and offer groupon!

    Looks like a good spot.

    Quality?

    Services?

    Rules.

    Damage.

    Recommendations.

    Names?
    I live within walking distance so I decided to check it out this evening. There is no number on the door (it is on the first floor) but there is a small business card that says "Paradise Spa". I opened the door and there was an Asian lady probably mid 40's, maybe 5'8, 200 lbs with a chubby face sitting behind a table facing the main door. I asked if they accepted credit cards and she said not yet and smiled. I noticed there was a small dark hallway with 2 or 3 private rooms but I did not see anyone else. The place is open until 10 pm and they have Christmas lights bordering the windows.

    The chubby lady had a pleasant attitude but I do not think I would want to pay her to perform on me.

    I plan to visit next week for a session during one of my walks.

  5. #22722
    Quote Originally Posted by FourNick8  [View Original Post]
    Hannah at Classic Nails is another one with a good 2 handed HJ. She is a tall pretty 50 yo Vietnamese who has a following for manicures and pedicures. Strictly HJ with no UTC roaming.
    Thanks for the info Bro. BTW, can we call you nail salon expert / explorer going forward? LOL.

  6. #22721

    Make sure you go to the right place

    Quote Originally Posted by OldBoomer  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone visited this one?

    https://northern-virginia.skipthegam...x/467204288498

    They advertise a range of damage and offer groupon!

    Looks like a good spot.

    Quality?

    Services?

    Rules.

    Damage.

    Recommendations.

    Names?
    Until recently my area travels would take me to a brewery in a plaza across the street from this townhouse office complex. Would see one of the neon "Open" lights on, so investigated. In Suite 7x C is Lucky Therapeutic Massage. Its extensive online presence -- web site, groupon, google and yelp reviews, etc. --screams "totally legitimate. " But the ad you posted is for Suite 7x A, and has different phone numbers. Sounds like I might need to get back out to that brewery.

  7. #22720

    What is meant by no extras?

    Quote Originally Posted by JackGolfer53  [View Original Post]
    Not sure who has seen her, I did yesterday her first day back. She is very attractive and gives a great massage, no extras that I could see. But pretty and a great massage.

    https://us-nova.bedpage.com/therapeu.../22582292.html
    Does she offer NoVA finish?

  8. #22719

    Hotel Tina in Springfield

    I saw hotel Tina in Springfield today and have to agree with all the reviews. She is a sweetheart and very accommodating. I am an older guy who had a prostatectomy and my sex life is as much imagination, innovation, and fantasy, as performance. She delivers on all fronts and has some interesting tattoos. It would be nice if she had spoke more english. I also agree she should be in the escort sections as she is not accomplished or good at whole body massage. But for making you feel good and doing some things better then anyone else in the area I thought I would put my 2 cents in.

  9. #22718

    Fairfax City

    Has anyone visited this one?

    https://northern-virginia.skipthegam...x/467204288498

    They advertise a range of damage and offer groupon!

    Looks like a good spot.

    Quality?

    Services?

    Rules.

    Damage.

    Recommendations.

    Names?

  10. #22717

    Hannah 2 hands

    Quote Originally Posted by SuzhiLang  [View Original Post]
    The two hands technique really makes a different. I have not visited this Tina, but the last time I saw a provider using two hand technique was Jane, who was also strictly HJ only, which I fine with me. If anyone have any recommendations on where else I can find providers with two hand techniques, that would be greatly appreciated.
    Hannah at Classic Nails is another one with a good 2 handed HJ. She is a tall pretty 50 yo Vietnamese who has a following for manicures and pedicures. Strictly HJ with no UTC roaming.

  11. #22716

    Sydney is back

    Not sure who has seen her, I did yesterday her first day back. She is very attractive and gives a great massage, no extras that I could see. But pretty and a great massage.

    https://us-nova.bedpage.com/therapeu.../22582292.html

  12. #22715

    Same

    Quote Originally Posted by Galleon  [View Original Post]
    I saw a couple reports where mongers left disappointed as they were not attended to by Sandra. Did you make an appointment requesting her specifically and got baited and switched or were those walk-ins and you basically got whoever was available at the time?
    I specifically asked for Sandra and when I got there she said she's having computer issues. I didn't want to be rude so I said ok to Fabiola. Worst experience. Left with barely a chub and no release. She tried I was not into it.

  13. #22714
    Senior Member


    Posts: 106

    Both

    Quote Originally Posted by Galleon  [View Original Post]
    I saw a couple reports where mongers left disappointed as they were not attended to by Sandra. Did you make an appointment requesting her specifically and got baited and switched or were those walk-ins and you basically got whoever was available at the time?
    The first time I asked for Sandra and got told on site that she was not available. Got Vivianna. Since then I've made it clear that I want to know who is available and confirm that I won't get switched. They keep telling me that Sandra is out sick.

  14. #22713

    Question about FHOH and Sandra

    I saw a couple reports where mongers left disappointed as they were not attended to by Sandra. Did you make an appointment requesting her specifically and got baited and switched or were those walk-ins and you basically got whoever was available at the time?

  15. #22712
    Quote Originally Posted by FourNick8  [View Original Post]
    Last year I posted "A tale of two Hannas" #19484, where I described having two girls with the same name on the same day. This week I unintentionally duplicated this with two Tina's.

    First stop was ACS Tina in Springfield. Paid for HH because her BBBJ is too incredible I can't last any longer that that. In fact several times I had to stop her mouth action and take the plunge in BBFS just to keep from ending the session early. To her it must have been like dipping chicken McNuggets in sweet and sour sauce as she sucked her pussy juice off my dick more that 5 times. I had to keep distracting myself from cumming by rubbing her clit which she enjoyed. Damage was $. 3 with. 4 tip (she didn't ask for tip but to me it was worth it.

    On the way out I really wanted a second pop but she only allows one so as I drove over the bridge I remembered Tina at TK Nails in Springfield. Tina is a 60 yo petite Vietnamese spinner who really gets into stroking a penis. She owns a little nail shop by herself that never has traditional customers. If she has a massage going on she locks the front door and leaves the open sign on. That is a clue to return in a hour.

    Tina knows me and wears ballistic underwear but lets me pull it down to rub that ass and pussy. I don't expect a massage so I disrobe and lay on my back while she locks the front door. A 30 min continuous HJ is the norm while she tells me about her sex life and listens to my pervert stories. She has a really good two handed technique with her 2 ct wedding ring staring at you. I tell her that I want to cum all over her ring and she is OK with that. When I nut she giggles and lets it run all over her ring before she gets hot towels to clean up. Damage was. 4 HH massage and. 3 tip.
    The two hands technique really makes a different. I have not visited this Tina, but the last time I saw a provider using two hand technique was Jane, who was also strictly HJ only, which I fine with me. If anyone have any recommendations on where else I can find providers with two hand techniques, that would be greatly appreciated.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape