Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,466 to 9,480 of 32174
-
10-26-22 17:53 #22709Senior Member

Posts: 56Vivianna by far the best for me she was willing to take off her top but it was way too much. This was when I use to she her a lot.
Originally Posted by Ksl93
[View Original Post]
You said you can get younger and more where do you usually go?
-
10-26-22 15:58 #22708Senior Member

Posts: 401Regarding Q3, visit Nana at Enliven (in Vienna off Tyco Rd). Bedpage ad says 36, she told me 49. But having dreamt of her twice she's easily in her 50's, body doesn't show it.
Originally Posted by LowerBackPain
[View Original Post]
But she's a lot of fun. 80 to the house, a $ gave me great experiences starting with playful free TS. I didn't try FS, but got nude massage, lite kisses, DATY (clean and fresh), and finished with HE. Had so much fun dreamt of her the second time in less than 24 hours because errand had me in neighborhood.
-
10-26-22 12:35 #22707Senior Member

Posts: 106Fhoh
I highly recommend to anyone to take some comments here with a grain of salt. After seeing so many reviews I have been there 3 times. I tried 3 different girls as well.
Vivianna: Probably the best looking of them and younger. She is at least high 30's though. Her massage (if you can call it that). Was mediocre and she did not offer any extras or allowed to remove clothing.
Angie: Probably 40's or early 50's. I really don't know how some people here said she could be 30. You all need glasses or you have not seen a young girl in a while. Not great body, but not fat either. She was the one that did the most teasing and allowed to take it all off (at least for me). Rubbing was the lightest of the 3. But she at least has attitude and she was trying.
Fabiola: The best massage of them (not great either, but at least some pressure). Again. Not sure how some people don't see that she is around 50. And the amazing ass on here. Granted is not bad, but some people write it as amazing. It's ok. But after this experience, I can get way more and younger girls at other places.
-
10-26-22 11:46 #22706Senior Member

Posts: 401To answer Q3 - see Nana at Enliven Massage in Vienna (off Tyco Rd). She says she's 49, but I strongly doubt it. Her ad says "36" and pictures are accurate except they are from when she was 36-49. https://us-nova.bedpage.com/therapeu.../22566598.html.
Originally Posted by LowerBackPain
[View Original Post]
Been with her twice, no FS for me, but very fun, very open minded and skilled. Good TS to start, followed by lots of fun for just a $ plus 80 to the house. Didn't watch the clock the first time because I made appointment. Second time was a walk in, and albeit rushed, walked out happy and feeling lighter.
-
10-26-22 10:47 #22705Senior Member

Posts: 328Strictly HJ
TK Nails Tina is strictly HJ like the HotToc barber shops in Saigon. Forget anything more.
Originally Posted by LowerBackPain
[View Original Post]
-
10-26-22 09:03 #22704Senior Member

Posts: 912[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
10-26-22 07:44 #22703Senior Member

Posts: 32[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
10-26-22 02:24 #22702Senior Member

Posts: 328Asian Crap Shoot
ACS=Asian Crap Shoot. LCS=Latina Crap Shoot. These are those cheap escort ads in Bedpage.com . Search the forum and the Escort forum for TINA + Springfield = plenty of references.
Originally Posted by AvgJoe123
[View Original Post]
-
10-25-22 23:54 #22701Senior Member

Posts: 83Acs
ACS in Springfield? I searched Google maps and RM and couldn't find anything with that acronym. The forum doesn't allow for searching only 3 letters.
Originally Posted by FourNick8
[View Original Post]
-
10-25-22 23:26 #22700Senior Member

Posts: 264TK Nails in Springfield
Four, your box is full, but this Tina at TK really sounds like what I'm looking for in a petite 60+ why-o. Q1: I need a bit more than just NOVA. Given that the door is locked, will she undress and get nude? Q2: I don't usually penetrate, but prefer to use the provider's thighs, any chance she'll get onto the table and allow that? Q3: Can you suggest any other 50+ providers that's still has a figure (I. E. , thin)? Thanks for the intel and always be kind to the ladies.
Originally Posted by FourNick8
[View Original Post]
-
10-25-22 23:07 #22699Senior Member

Posts: 264Kara Spa. Braddock Rd
Jim your box is full, so can anybody provide a bit of intel on Lilly (60+ provider at Kara): Q1: Does she still have a girlish figure? Q2: Would you say she was petite, thin, thick or fat? Q3: Was she wearing a dress, a skirt or jeans? To each his own as we all have our preferences and always be kind to the ladies. PM me if you will.
Originally Posted by JimRob
[View Original Post]
-
10-25-22 21:17 #22698Banned Member

Posts: 392Nice time
Stopped by Ashley spa in Fairfax.
Met cute very small young looking gal, Stephanie.
She was warm and friendly and got the job done nicely. I did not ask for too much as she was cute as a button and turned me on. I was in a little rush so I said upfront 45 minutes. Soon I extended for the hour. Just lots of fun with sweet young petite gal. Really enjoyed. Not sure what the extended menu was, if any, but I did not care. Just enjoyed my time with her. Looks to be in 20's but since small and cute could be in 30's. Who cares after seeing so many old hags in AMPs. Refreshing.
Always be nice to the gals and they will be nice to you!
HG.
-
10-25-22 21:12 #22697Senior Member

Posts: 225Lulu
Following up on a recommendation from a fellow monger, I visited Lulu today at what used to called Franconia Wellness. She's not a knockout, but she's fit and petite enough for her age (probably late 40 ties to early 50 ties). She's pleasant and gave an okay TS and massage, followed by permitting DATY and a HJ while in the 69 position. Her breasts are full and, I think, natural with responsive nipples. But even though she enjoyed the DATY, she resisted having an orgasm. I'm not sure I'll repeat. But the damage was reasonable, . 8 + 1. 0 for the full hour.
Rhino.
-
10-25-22 19:09 #22696Senior Member

Posts: 637That sounds like Rubmaps.
Originally Posted by SkinsFan1
[View Original Post]
-
10-25-22 17:09 #22695Regular Member

Posts: 13I hear you
I hear you bro. Taking everything into consideration including the age, the cleanliness of the places and attitude and overall quality of services, I'm doubting if it's worthy. But to each their own and am not judging.
Originally Posted by JimRob
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





