Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 320 of 736 FirstFirst ... 220 270 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 370 420 ... LastLast
Results 4,786 to 4,800 of 11026
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6241

    Jenny32

    Quote Originally Posted by GrgSeattle  [View Original Post]
    Had a similar experience. She is very much a Dom but I'm into it so the ball slapping and all was good fun! For the flip she PM'd me and gave a great HJ, also got the sense that more is on the menu if you build a rapport and she likes you.
    I don't see any reviews on the other board where anything more is offered. I'd be curious to find out if more is unlocked on subsequent visits. I saw her once and did not care to repeat. She had just had surgery to remove excess skin from weight loss, so was not at her best. I suspect that she's committed to being this domme provider, so I'd be shocked it she allows more over time, but I am curious to see if it's available.

  2. #6240
    Quote Originally Posted by Dagener  [View Original Post]
    Lexxa is sweet, her photos are her but she looks quite a bit rougher now, and she is a serious user. She visited me at my upscale hotel in Seattle (this will become relevant shortly). Upon arrival and exchanging pleasantries, she immediately excused herself to the bathroom, where she remained for the next 15 minutes. She had the faucet on the entire time she was in there, and the second she emerged a cloud of fentanyl smoke billowed out the bathroom door, the smell was quite pungent.

    Once out of the bathroom, she informs me that she 'just started her period' and that its her first one in three years. Bear in mind that at this point, she had already collected the donation which I'd left in the bathroom. That combined with the unbearable smell of fentanyl permeating throughout the room, I decided to cut my losses. I wanted her gone so badly that I told her to keep the cash.

    About 10 minutes after she left, I hear a knock on my door. Assuming it's her, I open without looking to see who it is. I opened the door to find two hotel security guards at my door, one of whom informed me that I was being removed form the hotel and had 10 minutes to pack my things before they called the police. Flabbergasted I asked what I had done, and they replied that a hotel employee had been in the hall a few minutes earlier, smelled the strong scent of fentanyl, and after some investigation determined my room was the source. I packed (under their supervision, my room still reeking of fentanyl, and left. In addition to having to drop another $200 on a new room, the hotel I was kicked out of charged my corporate credit card $250 for smoking in the room.

    After several hours and much thought, I reached out to Lexa to let her know what had happened. I was shocked when she replied immediately and sincerely. She apologized profusely, was clearly embarrassed, and offered to reimburse me. I countered that I would accept half of the amount that I spent as the result of her misdeeds, to which she agreed. She said she had an appointment later that evening and would pay me out of the proceeds.
    Yikes! That fentanyl smoke is no joke. It's one of the worst smells on earth and it stays for a long time. I've read many posts on this board and others where a girl goes into the bathroom and stays in there for an hour or longer and dudes on here are so clueless that they nodded off in there the whole time. One guy on here posted that the hooker he hired went into his bathroom before the deed and stayed in there for 4 hours and he just let her LOL! He had zero clue she just nodded off. This is why you have to be extremely careful with these girls. Most all of them are on drugs and you have to basically babysit.

  3. #6239
    I am looking for recommendations for girls who enjoy a good trip to Greece.

  4. #6238

    Similar experience

    Quote Originally Posted by Darce  [View Original Post]
    Probably the most interesting encounter I've ever had.

    Her whole thing is she's a dom.

    Mutual shower to start with, she laters up a washcloth and cleans all your lower regions front and back.

    Once she's done with that she starts asking questions about your relationship status, if you're a sub or dom and when was the last time you ejaculated.

    As she was asking me these questions she reached between my legs and started jacking me off from behind, it was hot.

    She then abruptly slapped my balls which hurt. I didn't appreciate that.

    Her massage is tantric / nuru, very light and relaxing. She has a prototype thick MILF body to me and having her slide all over me was a amazing.

    The flip was strange, she had me sit up and we were both facing each other and she straddled me.

    She won't let you touch her without giving permission first but after a while I just started cupping her ass and she loved it.
    Had a similar experience. She is very much a Dom but I'm into it so the ball slapping and all was good fun! For the flip she PM'd me and gave a great HJ, also got the sense that more is on the menu if you build a rapport and she likes you.

  5. #6237

    LexxxDiamond-Caveat Emptor

    Lexxa is sweet, her photos are her but she looks quite a bit rougher now, and she is a serious user. She visited me at my upscale hotel in Seattle (this will become relevant shortly). Upon arrival and exchanging pleasantries, she immediately excused herself to the bathroom, where she remained for the next 15 minutes. She had the faucet on the entire time she was in there, and the second she emerged a cloud of fentanyl smoke billowed out the bathroom door, the smell was quite pungent.

    Once out of the bathroom, she informs me that she 'just started her period' and that its her first one in three years. Bear in mind that at this point, she had already collected the donation which I'd left in the bathroom. That combined with the unbearable smell of fentanyl permeating throughout the room, I decided to cut my losses. I wanted her gone so badly that I told her to keep the cash.

    About 10 minutes after she left, I hear a knock on my door. Assuming it's her, I open without looking to see who it is. I opened the door to find two hotel security guards at my door, one of whom informed me that I was being removed form the hotel and had 10 minutes to pack my things before they called the police. Flabbergasted I asked what I had done, and they replied that a hotel employee had been in the hall a few minutes earlier, smelled the strong scent of fentanyl, and after some investigation determined my room was the source. I packed (under their supervision, my room still reeking of fentanyl, and left. In addition to having to drop another $200 on a new room, the hotel I was kicked out of charged my corporate credit card $250 for smoking in the room.

    After several hours and much thought, I reached out to Lexa to let her know what had happened. I was shocked when she replied immediately and sincerely. She apologized profusely, was clearly embarrassed, and offered to reimburse me. I countered that I would accept half of the amount that I spent as the result of her misdeeds, to which she agreed. She said she had an appointment later that evening and would pay me out of the proceeds.

    Shockingly, that appointment was cancelled, as was the one after that and the one after that. About 24 hours after she offered to reimburse, she went completely dark and I haven't heard a peep from her since. I did send her an email offering her what I felt was a very generous two weeks to settle up before I spread the word. She never replied, so here we are.

    Let me be clear that I do not think nor am I suggesting that she is a bad person. In fact I think the opposite is true, she is insanely sweet and showed genuine remorse when I told her what had transpired. She seems to be in the throes of her addiction, so I will simply say caveat emptor.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....aiting-For-You!26%23128302%3 B-%26%23127756%3 B-%26%23128302%3 B.

  6. #6236

    #dolcesempre

    Anyone know if Bella (dolcesempre) ever books last minute 1 hr appointments or what city she works now? I know she says she prioritizes 2 hrs, but that's a hefty ask for a first time meetup.

    That and her being low volume and rarely visiting Seattle makes it difficult to even get a response it seems. Not a fan of prebooking either. Did that awhile back and most I'll ever do now is maybe 1 day at most.

  7. #6235
    Quote Originally Posted by Mixed35  [View Original Post]
    others who've submitted she'd allowed them to do as they please.
    I saw her and chose not to write a review. Same overall flow of the engagement, really didn't enjoy it. I asked about going down on her and that turned into essentially forced DATY with her foot behind my head. I don't sub or dom, so overall just not my cup of tea.

  8. #6234
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooter1207  [View Original Post]
    Saw Natalie because I had to man after seeing that picture. Quoted 600/ hr. Negotiated 400 for 1/2 hr. Went in. It was not the same girl. She was pretty although but not as the one in the pic. She is Ukrainian, nice man mades and a fantastic body. Light kissing, lots of DATY, ok CBJ, and finished missionary. Chatted for a while and a bath (alone). Overall, She is beautiful and friendly and had a good experience.
    Dudes out here paying 400 for a CBJ! SMH.

  9. #6233
    Quote Originally Posted by DukeDraper  [View Original Post]
    It's 360 hr actually, which nowadays is a good hr rate, but the session was worth half that.
    LOL! That is a terrible rate. The rates are going up but the service quality is going down. A girls looks alone are not going to make a happy customer. Need good service too. If the chic was young, late teens to early mid 20's, an absolute banger and the service was amazing. Then yea 360 hour would be a good rate. Might even be some value in that, but in my experience escorts are just rocks.

  10. #6232
    Quote Originally Posted by Petroglyph  [View Original Post]
    I arranged a morning session with one of TNA's better reviewed Ukrainian providers in Seattle.

    I normally prefer Asian providers and worry that Europeans will be over-priced and difficult.

    I also try to avoid DT Seattle as that is always an unpleasant experience due at least to vagaries of traffic and parking, not to mention the creepy feeling that permeates the city these days.

    That said, I chose to take the bus / lite rail from Snohomish Co.

    I leave the house at 6:15 and arrived at the fancy DT hotel 90 min early for my 9:30 am appointment.

    I had texted the customary confirmation at 8 as instructed and got no reply, worrisome but not deadly.

    At 9:25 I texted that I was at the coffee stand in the lobby and ready.

    Then I get notification that my text was not delivered.

    I retexted adding that my messages weren't being delivered.

    She must've gotten that because she just told me to wait and she asked why I was worried.

    I was worried that cellphone service in this fancy hotel lobby was sporadic (or that she was ghosting me).

    She couldn't get that concept into her head.
    Oh lordy. This was a read. You left your house at 6:15 am in the morning to take a bus to downtown Seattle for an appointment with a hooker at 930 am? This is just a recipe for a disaster. I wouldn't wait one minute past 15 minutes for a hooker. I'd be gone. It's posts like these that make me coming back over and over again to this forum.

  11. #6231
    Quote Originally Posted by IanStruan  [View Original Post]
    Been around forever. Legit is that is your Q, on TNA, not sure if she is still active there.

    Lives in a hovel hotel near Lynnwood on 99.

    Former dancer, pics are not recent.

    YMMV.
    I like her body, but when I look at her photos, I keep wondering when was the last time she bathed?

  12. #6230
    Senior Member


    Posts: 268

    Wow its Nataly

    Cute Irish MILF with a nice body.

    Pussy is super tight and pretty good BBBJ while in 69.

    Learn from my mistake though and don't pay for her nuru, $400 for the VIP and it's very average. No frontal sliding either.

    If I ever see her again it will be the standard hh VIP.

  13. #6229
    Senior Member


    Posts: 268
    I normally see Lita a few times a year but that last couple times her finish has been so unenthusiastic I probably won't repeat.

    She seemed annoyed / bored because I didn't cum within 30 seconds of the HJ.

    I eventually took over and finished myself off because she stopped putting in any effort after 2 minutes.

    I'll stick with Sweet Anna in the future, she's consistently engaged and her massage is probably better.

  14. #6228
    Been around forever. Legit is that is your Q, on TNA, not sure if she is still active there.

    Lives in a hovel hotel near Lynnwood on 99.

    Former dancer, pics are not recent.

    YMMV.

  15. #6227

    Similar experience with Jenn32

    Quote Originally Posted by Darce  [View Original Post]
    Probably the most interesting encounter I've ever had.

    Her whole thing is she's a dom.

    Mutual shower to start with, she laters up a washcloth and cleans all your lower regions front and back.

    Once she's done with that she starts asking questions about your relationship status, if you're a sub or dom and when was the last time you ejaculated.

    As she was asking me these questions she reached between my legs and started jacking me off from behind, it was hot.

    She then abruptly slapped my balls which hurt. I didn't appreciate that.

    Her massage is tantric / nuru, very light and relaxing. She has a prototype thick MILF body to me and having her slide all over me was a amazing.

    The flip was strange, she had me sit up and we were both facing each other and she straddled me.
    My visit with Jenn was very similar. Started off with a mutual shower where she asked if I'm sub or dom as she scrubbed me down. She wasn't really clear that she was talking about me and how I am, and not my preference. So when I said I'm dominant and prefer a sub girl, her mood changed. Her massage was alright and kept complaining about a wrist injury, so when she moved me into different positions during the massage, she said I wasn't relaxed enough and was hurting her wrists.

    Umm. You're the one moving me and hurting yourself. I have no problems re-positioning. Stopped at least 3 times during the massage stating I wasn't being submissive enough and how others who've submitted she'd allowed them to do as they please. I for one, was confused since we were conversating back and forth just fine. Was a major turn off after the fourth stoppage and her complaining about her wrist again, so I just called it a day. Haven't hit her back up since.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape