Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 686 of 2492 FirstFirst ... 186 586 636 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 736 786 1186 1686 ... LastLast
Results 10,276 to 10,290 of 37369
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #27094

    Use caution

    Quote Originally Posted by Carolina67  [View Original Post]
    Jewel direct number, 8049xxxx25.
    Ended up in Hopewell while working about two weeks ago. Texted Jewel we went back and forth. She gave the room number over text which they usually don't do till you arrive. Once I got to the parking lot saw an unmarked car sitting out front. Made a loop around the parking lot saw lots of activity so I got paranoid and went to a store down the street. Once their LEO walks in to the same store. Browsing which I thought was weird. I got in my car and drove down the street, another LEO followed me for about 2 miles.

    I know I'm not a SM and hotels always make me paranoid but just giving y'all a heads up. Be safe out there buds.

  2. #27093

    Aziza

    Quote Originally Posted by Geronimo808  [View Original Post]
    You might as well stay home and give yourself a handy! Save that gas and her prices are ridiculous.
    I went to visit her a couple weeks ago. She was doing the hh for $250. I did feel that was excessive for her being bbw, I guess she was expecting the same price from when she was slimmer because she is still a cute girl. She is meeting in her apartment off Ironbridge. Initially I had accidently left part of my donation in the car but she didn't get upset about the mistake. She is negotiable about price. She states that she actually charges $10 a min so if someone came with a smaller donation she will accommodate. The guy before me actually showed up with a smaller donation than she expected but she still saw him. She does have a very nice attitude. She does allow sucking on titties so all the other rules (except no bbj) don't bother me.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...hmond/97146526

  3. #27092

    Jewel

    Jewel direct number, 8049xxxx25.

  4. #27091

    Asian Crap Shoot

    Has anybody noticed an influx of the Asian crap shoots offering BB? Well I had been looking for BB from Asian women for a while. I'd like to have doubles with Asian women if anybody has any connects. But I contacted 2 of the ACS recently. They both were literally in the same room but different women a week or 2 apart. I established my desires via text and got a confirmation and price for BB. I opted for the half hour and a tip for BB. The First Lady spoke a little English and was slightly confused at the request at first. I believe a lot of them don't necessarily know that BB and BBBJ are different. After confirming she was ok with it and the service was ok. An Ok BBBJ and a Oil hand job to get started and then the main course was again ok BB was great but nothing too spectacular. The woman was probably in her 40's typical Asian body. Not many you Big complaints like most. And after she was very cheerful.

    Now the second woman in the same room a few weeks later. I arrived after a 40 minute drive and she had me wait for an extra 20 minutes. As I was sitting there Henrico passed by and spooked the hell out of me. I left the lot and parked else where while I tried to find another date. She text me and told me I could come now and I informed her I had left due to the wait and the police. She assured me she wasn't the LEO and the little head took over again LOL. So I go back and get to the room. Much better looking Asian woman than last time. Younger but still typical Asian build. This woman speaks little to no English. We exchange pleasantries and donations and that's when the problems started. She was offering BBBJ but was not seemingly willing to do BB. So I took my donation and left. I later got a text asking why I left and I explained that the women didn't want to do BB. The apparent handler offered a slight up charge but I had already left again and wasn't going back at this point. I guess that's why it's a crap shoot LOL.

  5. #27090

    Jewel

    Jewel in Hopewell reached out for help. Says she is trying to get back home to see sick son, offering deals, so she says.

  6. #27089
    Quote Originally Posted by Mjzco4  [View Original Post]
    Though very expensive, this is the real pornstar Emma Sirus.

    Been chatting with her on social media and she actually lives in the Richmond area.

    https://tryst.link/escort/emmasirus
    That's more than my mortgage. LOL.

  7. #27088
    Quote Originally Posted by Mjzco4  [View Original Post]
    Though very expensive, this is the real pornstar Emma Sirus.

    Been chatting with her on social media and she actually lives in the Richmond area.

    https://tryst.link/escort/emmasirus
    Have at it LOL. 1350 for incall and 1200 for out.

  8. #27087

    Pornstar Emma Sirus

    Though very expensive, this is the real pornstar Emma Sirus.

    Been chatting with her on social media and she actually lives in the Richmond area.

    https://tryst.link/escort/emmasirus

  9. #27086

    Sally

    Great after midnight with Sally once again, seeing Staxx tomorrow. Two in rotation on a weekly basis.

  10. #27085
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackHeelinVa;6188142[URL
    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/virginia/richmond/97124754[/URL]

    Just tried to set something up with her. Communication was quick and she offered $ for a qv. Then tried to get her address and she asked for. 3 in advance. Suffice to say, that was the end of conversation. Just an FYI for you guys.
    Thick is a understatement she a biggie. But thanks for heads up. I would've balked as soon as I read ask about cockholding while she fucks a bbc. Nope I'm good. Be safe.

  11. #27084

    Thick Pawg. Rip-off alert

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...hmond/97124754

    Just tried to set something up with her. Communication was quick and she offered $ for a qv. Then tried to get her address and she asked for. 3 in advance. Suffice to say, that was the end of conversation. Just an FYI for you guys.

  12. #27083

    Thanks a lot

    Ter costs money to see the reviews I've had a membership before.

    Quote Originally Posted by MovieDude  [View Original Post]
    Google..... Reviews on TER.

  13. #27082
    Quote Originally Posted by Mjzco4  [View Original Post]
    Anyone heard of her before?

    That body looks delish.

    https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/6827178.htm?cat=1
    Google..... Reviews on TER.

  14. #27081

    GiGi

    Sorry for the late report. Had a dream with GiGi off Route 1 across from the Wawa (I think it is actually Richmond) a few weeks ago. It was a very good dream and will repeat even though she is an older gal. The good. Price was lower than most other girls. $1 for half hour. Location was good although the motel was a little run down. Performance was very good. Took directions well. BBBJ was one of the best. She reminded me of Diane from Ashland who I was seeing about 10 or 15 years ago before she moved to Florida. The only bad is that she had sagging boobs. She said she has lost a lot of weight so she is not large. Her face is cute. She said she moves around a lot and I haven't seen any of her ads recently. But will repeat in the near future. I don't have a link to her posts on Alligator.

  15. #27080

    If Pics Are Real.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mjzco4  [View Original Post]
    Anyone heard of her before?

    That body looks delish.

    https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/6827178.htm?cat=1
    Definitely my ideal body! Not a big bolt on boob fan.

    I'll post on Tidewater escorts when she's working there before she comes here. If legit & GFE, I'm in!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape