Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 686 of 2491 FirstFirst ... 186 586 636 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 736 786 1186 1686 ... LastLast
Results 10,276 to 10,290 of 37358
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #27083

    Thanks a lot

    Ter costs money to see the reviews I've had a membership before.

    Quote Originally Posted by MovieDude  [View Original Post]
    Google..... Reviews on TER.

  2. #27082
    Quote Originally Posted by Mjzco4  [View Original Post]
    Anyone heard of her before?

    That body looks delish.

    https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/6827178.htm?cat=1
    Google..... Reviews on TER.

  3. #27081

    GiGi

    Sorry for the late report. Had a dream with GiGi off Route 1 across from the Wawa (I think it is actually Richmond) a few weeks ago. It was a very good dream and will repeat even though she is an older gal. The good. Price was lower than most other girls. $1 for half hour. Location was good although the motel was a little run down. Performance was very good. Took directions well. BBBJ was one of the best. She reminded me of Diane from Ashland who I was seeing about 10 or 15 years ago before she moved to Florida. The only bad is that she had sagging boobs. She said she has lost a lot of weight so she is not large. Her face is cute. She said she moves around a lot and I haven't seen any of her ads recently. But will repeat in the near future. I don't have a link to her posts on Alligator.

  4. #27080

    If Pics Are Real.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mjzco4  [View Original Post]
    Anyone heard of her before?

    That body looks delish.

    https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/6827178.htm?cat=1
    Definitely my ideal body! Not a big bolt on boob fan.

    I'll post on Tidewater escorts when she's working there before she comes here. If legit & GFE, I'm in!

  5. #27079

    No Misunderstanding

    Quote Originally Posted by Erikleewashdc  [View Original Post]
    You have misunderstood me. CFS was totally available she barred me from going in raw.
    Read your review, "she wouldn't let me enter." No mention that you were talking about BB & that CFS was allowed. I would have seen her if you had. All the "321 Girls" are CFS. Unfortunately Yeni was CBJ also.

  6. #27078

    Agreed

    Quote Originally Posted by RayWashington  [View Original Post]
    I'd also like to hear some reviews on this one.
    Same. A stunner like that should at least have a Twitter or website for potential clients to browse.

  7. #27077

    If Pics Are Real.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mjzco4  [View Original Post]
    Anyone heard of her before?

    That body looks delish.

    https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/6827178.htm?cat=1
    Definitely my ideal body! Not a big bolt on boob fan.

    I'll post on Tidewater escorts when she's working there before she comes here. If legit & GFE, I'm in!

  8. #27076
    Quote Originally Posted by Mjzco4  [View Original Post]
    Anyone heard of her before?

    That body looks delish.

    https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/6827178.htm?cat=1
    I'd also like to hear some reviews on this one.

  9. #27075

    This girl will be here in a couple weeks

    Anyone heard of her before?

    That body looks delish.

    https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/6827178.htm?cat=1

  10. #27074
    Regular Member


    Posts: 16
    Quote Originally Posted by TtRoadRunner  [View Original Post]
    HTTPS://tryst.link is working for me.
    Thanks, finally got it working!

  11. #27073

    You mis understood

    Quote Originally Posted by DoggieFan  [View Original Post]
    Brother, not throwing shade but I've never had a legit escort bar me at the door like she did you.

    Especially for $200 for a half hour. I do know one of the 321 girls made a bloody mess of a monger a couple of weeks ago.

    I'm guessing you may have been spared the same fate? If they are out of commission they shouldn't be booking appointments, INHO.

    Unlike all of them, Norfolk isn't her next stop. I'll probably post your review number down there. I'm guessing Aunt Flo may have canceled that trip?
    You have misunderstood me. CFS was totally available she barred me from going in raw.

  12. #27072

    Lizzy

    Quote Originally Posted by TheEngineer  [View Original Post]
    I have tried contacting the second link (Lizzie) today but got no response.
    I have to for several days no response, Last week her friend was offering a double with lizzy, didn't partake didn't like where they were.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 7D0E5959-D070-4E7C-ADBD-0F7DDD078C69.jpg‎  

  13. #27071
    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymoose  [View Original Post]
    She is out west I think. When I saw her she said she was going there but she would be returning.
    She is back in town and responded to my message yesterday evening. We were about to meet today noon but when I tried to reach her she was not responding. I got response from Staxx instantly and went to her location. Jewel replied to me when I reached Staxx's place LOL. I stick with Staxx. Staxx was very quick in response and able to accommodate my outfit request as well within the 15 minutes time I took to reach her place. She is a natural sub and swallowed every single drop.

    I will try Jewel some time later.

  14. #27070
    Quote Originally Posted by FantasticFour  [View Original Post]
    I have tried contacting the second link (Lizzie) today but got no response.

  15. #27069

    Gail

    Had a great dream last night:

    Everything is covered, which is fine by me. Easy communication, just called and she was available. She carried the conversation, extremely personable, made me comfortable right away. DT like a champ, then she got on top for awhile, before giving me a change of scenery with K9. Photos are accurate, looks way better in person IMO. Mentioned she was visiting her for the first time, and I've never seen a post by her before, so I hope she keeps coming back.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...b/633862577951

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape