Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 447 of 906 FirstFirst ... 347 397 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 497 547 ... LastLast
Results 6,691 to 6,705 of 13583
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6893

    Lynnli on Preston

    Have seen her twice before a few years ago. The most recent time I saw her she had picked up some weight.

    Still friendly and accommodating and non rush, well at least for me she was.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ville/97143939

  2. #6892
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ville/96983121

    Saw Breanna a while back. Great sloppy head if that's your kind of thing.

  3. #6891
    Quote Originally Posted by GoodOne6969  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the input. I'm an AMP guy almost 100%. Haven't had anything outside of that and normally spend around $$. 2 Is she on par with that? Also, whereabouts in the west end if you don't mind saying?
    Yeah that's pretty on par. You can always just ask her for her rates as well. I can't recall where exactly in the west end but it's a townhouse on a secluded little street. I never felt unsafe if that's what you're asking.

  4. #6890
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBig1;6182739[URL
    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/kentucky/louisville/96409454[/URL]

    Love the hope of Southern Indiana ladies.
    Anything to report?

  5. #6889
    Senior Member


    Posts: 242

    Pretty girl

    Quote Originally Posted by Professor3825  [View Original Post]
    Good afternoon, mongers. One of the fillies in my stable has asked me to help her find a few new gentlemen to meet. So naturally, I'm coming here. This is Bailey and I've known her for a few months at this point. She's 21, not a druggie, legit and has never done me wrong.

    She is a sweet girl who is accommodating and a lot of fun. She's looking to meet a few nice guys.

    So Sr or active members please DM for details or more information. I know she's hoping to meet someone (s?) today.

    Also, I hope my post is within the rules for this.
    Hey, is that the Chuy's in Clarksville?

  6. #6888

    Faq

    Quote Originally Posted by FunnyMoney502  [View Original Post]
    Just out of curiosity, how is senior membership determined? It doesn't seem to be based on the number of posts you make. Any ideas anybody?
    Quote Originally Posted by GoodOne6969  [View Original Post]
    And what's the real difference between a senior and regular member?
    Both answers are under the FAQ.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20221026-175714_Samsung Internet.jpg‎  

  7. #6887
    Quote Originally Posted by FunnyMoney502  [View Original Post]
    Just out of curiosity, how is senior membership determined? It doesn't seem to be based on the number of posts you make. Any ideas anybody?
    And what's the real difference between a senior and regular member?

  8. #6886

    Senior members

    Just out of curiosity, how is senior membership determined? It doesn't seem to be based on the number of posts you make. Any ideas anybody?

  9. #6885

    21 yo UTR Bailey

    Good afternoon, mongers. One of the fillies in my stable has asked me to help her find a few new gentlemen to meet. So naturally, I'm coming here. This is Bailey and I've known her for a few months at this point. She's 21, not a druggie, legit and has never done me wrong.

    She is a sweet girl who is accommodating and a lot of fun. She's looking to meet a few nice guys.

    So Sr or active members please DM for details or more information. I know she's hoping to meet someone (s?) today.

    Also, I hope my post is within the rules for this.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 4CFC837D-4169-46BD-BF38-D48976188ABA.jpg‎   A66DEACD-DE8A-4AD6-90D7-61ABE3A25F57.jpg‎  

  10. #6884

    Ashley on Preston

    Quote Originally Posted by TenSevenCs  [View Original Post]
    What about a link?

    I can't find this one.
    Ashley https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...585/5026171633.

  11. #6883
    Quote Originally Posted by KyLawdoc  [View Original Post]
    Have her number? I deleted and can't find.
    She won't return my texts. I saw her maybe 3-4 times. No idea what happened. But I do know this, she's borderline crazy. Actually, I take the borderline part back.

  12. #6882

    Number

    Quote Originally Posted by RandyDaytona  [View Original Post]
    Saw her once and had many texts from her. After a couple weeks I have tried to reach her with no success.
    Have her number? I deleted and can't find.

  13. #6881

    Ashley

    Quote Originally Posted by Jjpolyman  [View Original Post]
    I've been wanted to hookup with a mature lady. So I looked at Ashley ads and found her to be a very attractive mature lady. We set up a time to meet at her location. She had to come down to let me in the building. I followed her to her room. Her pictures don't do her justice. Neither does the term, very attractive mature lady. This mature angel is "Drop dead Gorgeous, even more so when the clothes came off. To top it off she's one of the sweetest lady I've ever met. I highly recommend you give her visit. (502) 617-1XXX.
    Legit provider. FS and GFE.

  14. #6880

    Ashley

    Quote Originally Posted by Jjpolyman  [View Original Post]
    I've been wanted to hookup with a mature lady. So I looked at Ashley ads and found her to be a very attractive mature lady. We set up a time to meet at her location. She had to come down to let me in the building. I followed her to her room. Her pictures don't do her justice. Neither does the term, very attractive mature lady. This mature angel is "Drop dead Gorgeous, even more so when the clothes came off. To top it off she's one of the sweetest lady I've ever met. I highly recommend you give her visit. (502) 617-1XXX.
    What about a link?

    I can't find this one.

  15. #6879
    Quote Originally Posted by WalterTomFrank  [View Original Post]
    Not the one you replied to but I've seen Goldie a couple times. She has a decent in call in the west end and her head is pretty good. She does like to listen to music during sessions. I think you should see her if you are remotely interested. I will also mention that she is very friendly and in great shape for her age. No signs of drug use or anything like that. Rates are on par with other local providers.
    Thanks for the input. I'm an AMP guy almost 100%. Haven't had anything outside of that and normally spend around $$. 2 Is she on par with that? Also, whereabouts in the west end if you don't mind saying?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape