Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #21165

    Unique foot spa new girl Joy

    Greeted by Joy in a short blue strapless dress. Very pretty and great body.

    She asked if I'd been there before, I told her yes! Have her the house fee and she said she'd be right back.

    I start undressing and she returns. She asked again if I'd been there. I said yes again, then I have her the tips.

    She slipped out of her dress immediately. Wow what a rocking body. Breasts nice also got nice ass especially for an Asian woman. Then away to the table shower we went.

    Lots of nuru at the TS. TUMA and preview of what was too come.

    Back in the room she was extremely accommodating. She took direction well and don't turn down anything I asked. It was definitely something with the time.

    Afterwards she cleaned me up and asked if I wanted a massage. I said yes. So she started and I let my hands wander. After a little while I told her that was enough. She got me some water and walked me out. Said see you soon. She probably will but she said she was leaving at the end of the month.

  2. #21164

    Nancy Seasons Spa on ECB

    Was in the hood and decided to just drop in and see who I might find. Tiny little thing named Nancy greeted me at the door. 60 for 60 and got comfy.

    Her waist must be a size 19, she is real petite. She wore a mask so it was a little tough to guess her age but has real pretty eyes. Legit massage for 30 minutes and I gave her the calf tickle to let her know I am not LE. She then started caressing my nuts and running her fingers up and down the taint. I flipped and gave her tiny butt a squeeze and then went up top. She lifted her shirt and bra and out popped these nice A size tits. Nice responsive nipples, she reached for the oil and I asked for everything. She said "next time honey, today I am red". She gave a very slow HJ and the combo of ball rubbing had me shoot a shot all over her hands. Great technique from a cutie.

    I will be back to see how tight that kitten is.

  3. #21163

    Not buying this story. Super chicken likely hustling her tricks

    What is the likelihood of a first time guest not paying up front?

    Really.

    The drama over at Super is more likely one or more of the women over promising and not delivering.

    I was there with Cindy, yesterday. Bad experience. Just left way early rather than fuss. Stupid girl wants to play games is a lesson for me not to be in such situations.

    Don't be the Mac Daddy. Just call the cops. Let them sort it out.

    Quote Originally Posted by Nothing24  [View Original Post]
    Why aren't these girls collecting the fee / tip before starting the session? Can't risk providing services only for them to refuse to pay afterwards.

  4. #21162

    Bell at 108

    First time posting. Went to 108 no appointment. I had been several times before seen Eva twice, she is great highly recommend if you want to see a porn star body. Today I wanted to just go and see what's available, mms said she had 5 new girls so I asked to see the lineup. They came in greeting me one by one: Monica, Tina, Bell, Candy and I forget the last one. Anyways, I decide on Bell because she seemed the youngest, she has b / c breast, slim really gentle demeanor. And her English was pretty decent when speaking with her. Which was important because today I wanted to try some very particular things. I pay house fee upfront, (60 roses) we lay down she starts to rub my back. I go straight to reaching up under her dress and grabbing her ass. 1-2 minutes pass. I'm start trying to rub her down there a little while she is massaging. This continues for about 10 minutes. On the flip she says I need to pay (160 roses). While she undresses and getting prepped at the little side table. I don't wait, I walked over and start playing with her tits, ass, touching her down low. She kind of blushes and laughs. She is finally ready after a few minutes. She has me lay down on the table and she starts BBBJ. Her skills are pretty good, after like 5 minutes I'm getting a little to excited. So I sit up and tell her it's my turn to kiss on her. I have her lay down legs wide open and I start DATY. Maybe for a good five minutes just tongue and lips. Then I work my thumb into her vagina and start massaging while still dinning. I can feel her filling up and she is moaning a lot at this point, I keep going faster until she starts pulsating because she is cumming. Of course I go even faster now and she grabbing onto me just gasping for air. Finally she collapses back onto the table. I switch from my thumb to my pointer finger to now hit her top g-stop. Something, licking away waiting for her to tense up again. Few moments later her she cums again. After this time I move to two fingers, it didn't take long to help her climax again. By now she just keeps saying, "fuck me, please fuck me". I just tell her no, your not done yet. With the two fingers I can feel every detail and I exploit that to my advantage when she is ready to cum again instead of giving her a release I just keep going so that the can't recover. She cums twice during this. Finally I stand up and I say okay now I will fuck you. She rotates immediately and just asks me to put it in bare back. I decline, and I say, suck me. She gives me a quick 20 second primer. She puts on the cover now, lays on her back with legs up. I enter I start off slow to gauge how much she can handle. I start to speed up a little and she starts in again with the heavy moaning and gasping for air. So I start pounding as hard as I can until I see her collapses again. I open her legs and start again, same thing building up speed with her moaning. She holds her legs wide while I rub her clit, eventually leading to a climax. I slow the rhythm down then push her thighs into the table while I pound away. Maybe 1 or 2 more orgasm. At this point I start losing count and I'm just enjoying feeling her explode inside and watching her face as she orgasms is soo fucking hot. This goes on for 40 minutes repeatedly, it gets to the point where she says I'm tearing because I'm cumming too much. I ask her if she is okay, and she says, "yes, please don't stop". So I have to keep going for her sake, right? We are both drenched in sweat, I'm having to wipe it off my face and onto the table just from tripping on her. Finally I feel like coming. So I lay down on the table, she gets in cowgirl position and she says we have only 5 minutes left. So when she slips junior in I grab her pull her in close and say don't stop until you cum. No matter what just keep going. She start pounding me as hard as she can I'm loving it, soon I explode in the bag. And she keeps going, grabbing onto me until she exhausted she sits down on top of me with junior still inside. And just sits there quivering for a second and chuckling. We clean up, say our goodbyes and I walk out of there refreshed and fulfilled. By far the best sex of my life. I think Bell is leaving after this week so I'm going to try to see her again. Happy hunting.

  5. #21161
    Quote Originally Posted by Msog1  [View Original Post]
    Been having some foot pain so I stopped by. Cindy answered the door. She was about 5'0 115# 34 c. She was cute and flirty. Cindy got out of her tight dress and started kissing me while rubbing my cock. She got down and started sucking bare. She got me ready and climbed on top for some safe fun. She inched down slowly until she started bouncing up and down. She had a little rose tattoo under her belly button. We went to the massage table and did some missionary. She loves it when you squeeze her legs together. I liked it too because it made her pussy even tighter. She then crossed her legs into a pretzel position. She lets you know what she likes. She seemed to liked fast strokes and says "good good. " Back to the little couch for doggie until she turned around and wanted to be on top a little more and then back to the massage table so she can straddle and kiss. She is very sensual. She sucked my cock more and asked me to cum In her mouth. Fun one. She left to get me a hot towel. Then instead of Cindy, Cici came in briefly to say hi. She looked really good in her red dress. Very sexy legs. Cici left and then a beautiful girl in a blue dress came in while I was putting in my underwear. She was a natural beauty. She had no make up which I loved. I started fantasizing that we woke up early in the morning together. All I could see were her lips moving. She asked if I had fun and if I could see her next time. She asked me to sit down so she could use her mouth. She started kissing me and slipped out of her dress. While I was feeling her ass and pussy, she started sucking bare. Her yelps and moans were so sexy. She said, "cum in my mouth. I want to taste your juice daddy. " It was a dream come true. So much better than a hot towel. Had some water and I was on my way.
    Wait, so you got a 2 for 1, or did you tip the girl in the blue dress also? Either way sounds like a great visit!

  6. #21160
    Quote Originally Posted by PoonTangJohnny  [View Original Post]
    https://tenor.com/view/denzel-washin...dwnYD2NU8ipgIQ

    We have 2 more new Nicole believers! Can we get an "Amen & Hallelujah" shout out to 7 Spa! LOL.

    Nicole is an absolute hottie; very natural GND pretty face and so damn sweet! I'm way more of a spinner type guy myself. Yet even I was doing a "WTF" triple / quadruple take, admiring that J-Lo type ass of Nicole's. Leaving me mesmerized as I sat on the sofa, as she casually dropped her dress and strutted across the room. Damn! Any of you Assman types out there, Nicole is most definitely a "AAA": (Asian Ass Anomaly). Her ass looks proportionate to her body though, which is a good thing.

    Disclaimer: Your mileage will vary!
    I'm an AssMan! Nicole sounds like she can satisfy my hotdogging appetite. I hope she's still around when I am back in town for an extended stay.

  7. #21159
    Quote Originally Posted by TomCruiseeee  [View Original Post]
    Valentina is younger, speaks English and very nice. Tina also speaks English (learned in Malaysia) is very sweet, nicer body. If I could only choose one, Tina.

    If I'm closer to Flanders, I'd go for Tina's friend Alice. She is the most sultry.
    How about Wendy?

  8. #21158
    Shill for Super Spa ignore my posts


    Posts: 73

    Tina

    Quote Originally Posted by TwatWhisperer  [View Original Post]
    If you could only pick one, Tina or Valentina?
    Valentina is younger, speaks English and very nice. Tina also speaks English (learned in Malaysia) is very sweet, nicer body. If I could only choose one, Tina.

    If I'm closer to Flanders, I'd go for Tina's friend Alice. She is the most sultry.

  9. #21157

    Latina Massage

    Hi all, I'm new to this and was searching on RubMD for Latina massages in Mira Mesa / Miramar area. Can anyone give some advice and some suggestions as to who the good providers are in that area. I'm looking BBBJ and CFS if that helps.

  10. #21156
    Shill for Super Spa ignore my posts


    Posts: 73

    Super parking

    Quote Originally Posted by MilfLoverr  [View Original Post]
    I drove by super based off a recent review someone posted. It may have been you. No street parking and the parking lot was packed.
    Unless you're one of those that need to park in front, plenty of street parking on Ronson, but I usually park at the Wendy's.

  11. #21155

    108 / Bell

    First time visitor to 108. Big shout out to curious Joe who gave me all kinds of tips and advice before I visited this place.

    I went this afternoon and was trying to meet either Bell or Eva. Eva was busy although I think I saw her coming out of one of the rooms she was a blonde curvy Asian, who look sexy. The only girl who is free was candy and bell bell was much cuter and way more petite so I opted to see her.

    I paid my fee for 30 minutes, went into the first room on the left, and was soon joined by bell.

    She is an extremely petite young looking girl who resembles an Asian doll. Very innocent and demure looking. I don't think she is insanely hot, but she is extremely cute.

    Her body is extremely petite. She's probably 5 foot two at the most and weigh all of 100 pounds. She has completely natural the breasts, but they were very soft and bouncy and fun to play with.

    I was looking for something sexual and romantic. She was perfect for what I was looking for. We started with a nice massage which ended up in an amazing bareback blowjob or I could've easily unloaded in the first few minutes. We transitioned into missionary back into doggy, or I almost lost it. I had a flip back over into missionary, or I was enjoying her cute face wothbsome DFK action and you loaded inside her. Covered of course.

    50 house fee 160 tip.

    She is a very cute girl treat her well. This will not be my last visit to 108. On my way in and out I was able to meet candy, cherry, and Eva. Jerry looked quite tasty. She was down in the in the hallway, so I did not get a full up close look at her but if I go back, I think I'm going to ask for her.

    My first visit this place was unbelievable. I have been to places before where the girls have no skills and they refuse the kissing. Being able to DFK a girl while you are Burying your bone deep in their pussy is such an amazing experience. Bell told me she was 25 and I and I believe it. She is definitely a very young girl. She had some slight stretch marks on her stomach. She clearly has a baby, but she is still young and tight.

  12. #21154
    Quote Originally Posted by DRaj123  [View Original Post]
    Thanks.

    Anyone saw Valentina?

    I am interested but wondering if she offers dfks.
    I've seen her. Nice girl, everything covered, no kissing. YMMV.

  13. #21153
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnSmith7256  [View Original Post]
    sharing of seafood recipes melts me and my wallet every time.
    Sharing is caring brother.

  14. #21152

    Wildflower Summer

    Finally had time to check out wildflower. And Leah is off today. I was about to leave but MMS asked me to stay and try the new therapist. Sure. Why not, she knocked off 10 bucks.

    In comes summer and she didn't say much, but very polite.

    Massage was actually really solid, probably one of the best I've had for the price.

    There was no teasing, so I just thought it was a normal massage place with a special therapist. 10/10 massage finishes and I'm fairly satisfied.

    Then magic happens.

    Laying bare in the prone, and suddenly all I can describe it as was a slight breeze coasting through the valley, followed by spider fingers crawling up my leg. I turn back and she is sitting japanese style between my legs and looks me in the eyes and smiles and shushes me. The taint teasing had begun and was solid. Summer then grabs the apple ever so gently and nonverbally directs me to lift my hips up. I am not ass up face down, being milked like a cow, while the chocolate star was being blown on. 10/10 experience.

    No words just a gently guidance to the flip. No tip discussion just fun.

    Now there are 3 techniques that sent me to a different dimension.

    1. It was like she was screwing a light bulb in but couldn't get the grooves to catch. It was very similar to an oral discussion.

    2. Putting junior between index and middle fingers, and gliding up and down emptying a toothpaste tube, while polishing the doorknob below.

    3. Double hand continuous down stroke under the hot towel like my member was falling through a black hole of a warm wet windstorm.

    After the storm passed and left its mess, Summer continued with a head, neck and chest massage. Still no mention of any donations.

    Given I was speechless by the technique, generosity was easy.

    55 hr, . 75 for the hurricane.

    Summer loving.

  15. #21151
    Shill for 108 Ocean


    Posts: 75

    108 Eva

    Eva is the ONLY girl I will spend time w while in San Diego. Her GFE of an insatiable sex drive, combined w girl-next-door cuddling, and sharing of seafood recipes melts me and my wallet every time.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape