Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Sugar Daddy Sites

+ Add Report
Page 275 of 751 FirstFirst ... 175 225 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 325 375 ... LastLast
Results 4,111 to 4,125 of 11253
This blog is moderated by HollywoodGuy
  1. #7143

  2. #7142
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBear818  [View Original Post]
    That's her. How was your experience with her?
    Sent you a PM.

  3. #7141
    Quote Originally Posted by Uncountable  [View Original Post]
    Does she speak broken English, have bolts on, and number ends in 5997?
    That's her. How was your experience with her?

  4. #7140

    Curious

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBear818  [View Original Post]
    I was wondering if anyone else seen this chick before? Her profile says she is 40, but is really in her early to mid 50's according to my research. I've seen her a few times but I started getting bored with her and she's becoming a dead fist and very loose down there. She wanted me to start paying her rent because she thinks that we have some sort of special "connection" between us, LOL. I told her to find a simp who will do that for you and I ghosted her. And found another SB that's in their early 20's. If you like older MILF / gilf and not looking for anything serious, she's your wam bam thank you ma'am.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...0-0c3b12157871
    Does she speak broken English, have bolts on, and number ends in 5997?

  5. #7139
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1041
    Quote Originally Posted by PussyDestroyr  [View Original Post]
    I'm so sick of seeking dot com suspending or now they have blackballed me, for no particular reason. I say we blackball them. I've been using sugar daddy meet dot com. Definitely less girls, but have had some luck already. Sharing is caring.
    I wish we could, I'll sign up 100 x times to shut them down.

  6. #7138
    Quote Originally Posted by RanManCan  [View Original Post]
    I buy these by the half dozen, $8 vs $40-$50 at the drugstore. Pretty sure they're all the same thing - Levonorgestrel

    https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07RZMG6ZM

    Get these by the half dozen as well $11 per 12 count. If any odor, tell them to use nightly before bed until bottle is gone, continue if they miss a night, problem solved.

    https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08SR1699Z
    Good call on the boric acid, and girls also appreciate unscented baby wipes. I've always kept Plan B on hand when breeding my girls. I make sure I see them take it at the end of the date.

    Don't hand cash to a random girl and expect her to make the pharmacy trip. I recall reading elsewhere on this forum how an SD gave a girl $50 for Plan B, and the strong-and-independent genius decided to pocket the money and go about her week. To no one's surprise but hers, she got pregnant and hit up the guy demanding an abortion.

  7. #7137

    Boycott Seeking

    I'm so sick of seeking dot com suspending or now they have blackballed me, for no particular reason. I say we blackball them. I've been using sugar daddy meet dot com. Definitely less girls, but have had some luck already. Sharing is caring.

  8. #7136
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1041
    Quote Originally Posted by RanManCan  [View Original Post]
    I buy these by the half dozen, $8 vs $40-$50 at the drugstore. Pretty sure they're all the same thing - Levonorgestrel

    https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07RZMG6ZM

    Get these by the half dozen as well $11 per 12 count. If any odor, tell them to use nightly before bed until bottle is gone, continue if they miss a night, problem solved.

    https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08SR1699Z
    Interesting, never heard of Boric Acid.

  9. #7135
    Quote Originally Posted by Prat652  [View Original Post]
    Hannah: https://members.seeking.com/member/a...dWlkZS5ubC8%3D.

    AHintOfSpice: https://members.seeking.com/member/3...dWlkZS5ubC8%3D.

    Hi, Anyinfo on these chicks? Not sure if they are real deal so, wanted to check.
    Search the forum, someone definitely reviewed her a while ago and she sounded like fun. I reached out but she's not on the site much.

  10. #7134

    Sunnylover

    I was wondering if anyone else seen this chick before? Her profile says she is 40, but is really in her early to mid 50's according to my research. I've seen her a few times but I started getting bored with her and she's becoming a dead fist and very loose down there. She wanted me to start paying her rent because she thinks that we have some sort of special "connection" between us, LOL. I told her to find a simp who will do that for you and I ghosted her. And found another SB that's in their early 20's. If you like older MILF / gilf and not looking for anything serious, she's your wam bam thank you ma'am.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...0-0c3b12157871

  11. #7133

    Plan B and Boric Acid Suppositories

    Quote Originally Posted by TopGun9  [View Original Post]
    Anyone of you like to creampie your babies and have them take the morning after pills?

    What's your go to pills?

    There's so many options out there: Morning After, Plan B, Option 2, My Ways, etc.
    I buy these by the half dozen, $8 vs $40-$50 at the drugstore. Pretty sure they're all the same thing - Levonorgestrel

    https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07RZMG6ZM

    Get these by the half dozen as well $11 per 12 count. If any odor, tell them to use nightly before bed until bottle is gone, continue if they miss a night, problem solved.

    https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08SR1699Z

  12. #7132
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1041

    Plan B and Morning After Pills

    Anyone of you like to creampie your babies and have them take the morning after pills?

    What's your go to pills?

    There's so many options out there: Morning After, Plan B, Option 2, My Ways, etc.

  13. #7131
    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...3-29f0d43d3840

    She agreed to my offer and then right before I was supposed to get her she tried to upsell me. Still reasonable but I said no (5'2' and 100 lbs). She really wasted a whole lot of time on the upsell. She did not want to take no for an answer. And she started backing down on what she might offer in the FC. So I told her to look for someone more desperate. The truth is that for $$ there is no shortage of hot spinner AA girls that will not shortchange you in the FC. I mean like none zero. I'll just continue to stick with my ATF until I can find a new one.

  14. #7130

    Any Info on this below chicks

    Hannah: https://members.seeking.com/member/a...dWlkZS5ubC8%3D.

    AHintOfSpice: https://members.seeking.com/member/3...dWlkZS5ubC8%3D.

    Hi, Anyinfo on these chicks? Not sure if they are real deal so, wanted to check.

  15. #7129
    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...9-1ba34dd90240

    In over 400 M&G's I have only had 2 girls that thought they were getting paid for their time only. The first one was many years ago and I realized I may have not been super clear on the concept. After that I made it very clear that a M&G was a no pay date. If we went to eat of course I would pick up the tab but that was it. Today I told a girl let me pull up to your apt. and just chat in the car for 5 minutes. I was very clear that if turned into a date later in the week she would get paid.

    Anyway she thought she was getting a $ for the meet. She seemed sincere and not like a scammer. But of course I told her no. She was ditzy for sure dressed like a club kid from the 90's. Not really my type. Her pfrofile pic is fake but here is her real pic. My advise is to steer clear.

    I mean all along I was thinking this is weird as her bldg rent was easily 3 k for a 1 bedroom in hollywood so why would she agree to an FC date for a $ ? But stranger things have happened. I always have them repeat back to me that they understand the terms. But this time was a fail.
    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...7-f941f3ef65e7

    Here is her newest profile. Real pics.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape