Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 340 of 870 FirstFirst ... 240 290 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 390 440 840 ... LastLast
Results 5,086 to 5,100 of 13047
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7962

    Mary?

    So decided to finally give it a try, and went looking for Mary, when I got there a lady opened the door, which was locked and said "just me ok?" And I asked her her name, since I've never seen Mary. She said she was Liza, and that there was no Mary there. She seemed annoyed and Locked the door behind me right away. Any info?

  2. #7961

    Sophia

    Quote Originally Posted by FlipOnOver  [View Original Post]
    Hit Ocean Spa in Downey today. Parking lot was empty.

    Had the trim and perky Sophia. Tall, nice man made's with perma-hard nips.

    I'd say late 30's to early 40's. Very affectionate.

    4 entry fee. $1. 4 to 69 to completion. Pretty hot to hear her say 'Let me sit on your face'.

    69 seems to be standard on the menu there.
    Was there a lot of haggling over the price? Surprising to hear she's the affectionate type with recent accounts stating she may be quite jaded and the type to nickle and dime you. Was it a BBBJ? Or the usual seran wrap?

  3. #7960
    Quote Originally Posted by FlipOnOver  [View Original Post]
    Hit Ocean Spa in Downey today. Parking lot was empty.

    Had the trim and perky Sophia. Tall, nice man made's with perma-hard nips.

    I'd say late 30's to early 40's. Very affectionate.

    4 entry fee. $1. 4 to 69 to completion. Pretty hot to hear her say 'Let me sit on your face'.

    69 seems to be standard on the menu there.
    I tried last week and asked for Sophia, wasn't available. I guess I looked too much like the Five-O. Got a half ass massage. Nothing on the flip. What did I do wrong?

  4. #7959
    Quote Originally Posted by Booyah63  [View Original Post]
    Sophia is less than 5'4, has some of the most perfect, all natural breasts I have seen on an Asian or any therapist.
    If it's the same girl maybe her breast were so perfect that I thought they must be fake! The permanent hard nips are usually a tell.

    Either way the view from below was pretty good.

  5. #7958
    Quote Originally Posted by Eilers  [View Original Post]
    Never done 69 with her. Big Bush?
    No 70's Bush here. Trimmed and under control.

  6. #7957
    Quote Originally Posted by FlipOnOver  [View Original Post]
    Hit Ocean Spa in Downey today. Parking lot was empty.

    Had the trim and perky Sophia. Tall, nice man made's with perma-hard nips.

    I'd say late 30's to early 40's. Very affectionate.

    4 entry fee. $1. 4 to 69 to completion. Pretty hot to hear her say 'Let me sit on your face'.

    69 seems to be standard on the menu there.
    Never done 69 with her. Big Bush?

  7. #7956
    Quote Originally Posted by FlipOnOver  [View Original Post]
    Hit Ocean Spa in Downey today. Parking lot was empty.

    Had the trim and perky Sophia. Tall, nice man made's with perma-hard nips.

    I'd say late 30's to early 40's. Very affectionate.

    4 entry fee. $1. 4 to 69 to completion. Pretty hot to hear her say 'Let me sit on your face'.

    69 seems to be standard on the menu there.
    Sophia is less than 5'4, has some of the most perfect, all natural breasts I have seen on an Asian or any therapist.

  8. #7955
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    1180x

    Quote Originally Posted by ShyNine  [View Original Post]
    Ya'll crack me up with the banter here.

    I don't get out to LA anymore but when I did it was super sweet.

    The best AMP I used to hit was in wla on wilshire on the 2nd floor of a small shopping plaza up the road from some cues? (sports bar with pool tables and hot young women).

    It was a thai place with smokin' hot 20 somethings that gave a decent massage but fucked the shit out of you with pleasure. Very saddened when it closed.

    I'm sorry to hear it sounds like HE are all you get these days.

    Also NEVER think the girls in the ads are going to be there.
    I am not sure how I learned about this place at 1180X. The actual center I think has been totally reconstructed. Your recollection is spot on, but without my form of embellishment. I went there on a nothing Friday afternoon. Traffic on Wilshire at like 5 pm was ungodly it was like watching Taylor Swift having a case of the runs. I think I parked in the center and cursed the fact that I knew it was going to be another Asian granny shit show like Mimiko and ocean and that shithold above the pacific dining car (not ginja which had actual "hot young Asians".

    In any event I get in with a back order like Saudi oil, and the mamasan walks me past the break room, I think there was one girl there and she was taking a nap on some futon / cot.

    She said words to the effect "get the fuck up or you can go back to your shithole homeland", I went to the room and this thin Thai girl who no way in hell was over 25 proceeded to go down on me backyard and front yard, in no particular order. I thought only Puerto Rican girls did that. She then did fuck me a bit senseless.

    I left and when I was going to go back, I think it was closed.

  9. #7954
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 574

    Remembering better days

    Ya'll crack me up with the banter here.

    I don't get out to LA anymore but when I did it was super sweet.

    The best AMP I used to hit was in wla on wilshire on the 2nd floor of a small shopping plaza up the road from some cues? (sports bar with pool tables and hot young women).

    It was a thai place with smokin' hot 20 somethings that gave a decent massage but fucked the shit out of you with pleasure. Very saddened when it closed.

    I'm sorry to hear it sounds like HE are all you get these days.

    Also NEVER think the girls in the ads are going to be there.

  10. #7953
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    It only gets better under 20

    https://www.thatmall.com/adrianne/

    This old bag's ad literally says it only gets better after 50. Yeah, if after 50 are the 7% CPI increases in social security.

  11. #7952

    6 for the 9 in Downey

    Hit Ocean Spa in Downey today. Parking lot was empty.

    Had the trim and perky Sophia. Tall, nice man made's with perma-hard nips.

    I'd say late 30's to early 40's. Very affectionate.

    4 entry fee. $1. 4 to 69 to completion. Pretty hot to hear her say 'Let me sit on your face'.

    69 seems to be standard on the menu there.

  12. #7951
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Of another person

    Quote Originally Posted by DevonTucker13  [View Original Post]
    Do you guys normally call ahead to make an appointment or just walk in? On my searches, they show pictures but was hoping to pick my girl in advance. The times I walked in, I picked the girls who worked that day. They were okay, but there are days where I want to try different types of girls.
    Dude, the pictures on all MP websites are about as reliable as the nutrition information in mcdonalds. In the old days no one ever called ahead. It was viewed as breaking the monger code, namely, you monger with respect for other mongers and if you get the dog in the mix, then fine. Now, if you do not call ahead, you are lucky if you get to use the shitter. There was an MP in Westwood that I frequented until they went big tech and censored all of their reviews. They were so busy at times that one girl would do two handjobs at once, in different rooms. So, if you wanted your go to, you did call ahead.

    But, the pictures are as they say in the pussy licking hot young Asians "of another person".

  13. #7950

    Call ahead

    Do you guys normally call ahead to make an appointment or just walk in? On my searches, they show pictures but was hoping to pick my girl in advance. The times I walked in, I picked the girls who worked that day. They were okay, but there are days where I want to try different types of girls.

  14. #7949
    Are there any hot girls In ktown? I feel like they're all old these days.

  15. #7948
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 7

    Villa Spa Rose

    Place is nice and clean and quiet. Massage tables could be a lot better.

    Massage was excellent. Her english is good and she understood my explanitions completely. Prior to turning, I raised up just a little and she slid right in.

    Really good handjob and fun all around. No money talk prior to HJ. Massage and extras were good enough for a return trip and a bigger tip.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape