Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 844 of 2752 FirstFirst ... 344 744 794 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 894 944 1344 1844 ... LastLast
Results 12,646 to 12,660 of 41269
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #28624

    Real. But you will regret

    Quote Originally Posted by FirstTimeH  [View Original Post]
    She's real but her shit is dry. Like something might be wrong down below. Also a starfish, but she's real.
    Pics kinda look the same except lot of weight gain and cellulite. One of the top 3 worst experiences in my life! Dry would be correct also.

  2. #28623
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1260

    3rd Pic

    Quote Originally Posted by Willie24  [View Original Post]
    So fellow mongers in the Jacksonville area, one of my favorites is in your fair city! Now if you're in the hobby and don't know who she is, you must of been on another planet the last few years! Anna is on her Florida Tour and has left many smiling faces in Orlando, Cocoa Beach, Melbourne, Vero and points South. I had the absolute pleasure of seeing her in Vero and Melbourne recently and she never disappoints! If you want to know what an experience with her is like, just use the Advance Search Function in the right hand corner of the page, type in her name and read and do some research! I always opt for a two hour session with her which always includes but not restricted to; Nuru massage, FS, unbelievable BBBJ and various other options and things too numerous to mention! Just so you know I'm a little tech challenged, so if one of you younger techie guys would post her ad from most recently, Orlando, I would appreciate it!! Her contact information is there and if you go back and read the reviews, you'll find it as well! Here's some pictures to remind you guys and me, what she looks like, DAMN! Anna prefers Senior Forum Members who are respectful and I guarantee if you see her, you'll be raving about her like I do! Good luck Willie.
    Dude about to get pegged. No Thank you. LOL.

  3. #28622

    Fla snow

    Does anyone have any idea when Snow will be getting out?

  4. #28621
    Quote Originally Posted by Willie24  [View Original Post]
    So fellow mongers in the Jacksonville area, one of my favorites is in your fair city! Now if you're in the hobby and don't know who she is, you must of been on another planet the last few years! Anna is on her Florida Tour and has left many smiling faces in Orlando, Cocoa Beach, Melbourne, Vero and points South. I had the absolute pleasure of seeing her in Vero and Melbourne recently and she never disappoints! If you want to know what an experience with her is like, just use the Advance Search Function in the right hand corner of the page, type in her name and read and do some research! I always opt for a two hour session with her which always includes but not restricted to; Nuru massage, FS, unbelievable BBBJ and various other options and things too numerous to mention! Just so you know I'm a little tech challenged, so if one of you younger techie guys would post her ad from most recently, Orlando, I would appreciate it!! Her contact information is there and if you go back and read the reviews, you'll find it as well! Here's some pictures to remind you guys and me, what she looks like, DAMN! Anna prefers Senior Forum Members who are respectful and I guarantee if you see her, you'll be raving about her like I do! Good luck Willie.
    Just a note- Madame D has been arrested a few times, including recently in August. And I don't believe some of her charges, including for running a brothel in an exclusive end of town, were dropped. I know she's fun, but with that many high-profile charges, she's on my "nope" list.

  5. #28620

    Jessica pelinegra

    Anyone seen this Latina she looks hot asf. Can't find anything besides adds on other sites but not a lot of historical info.

    Thanks.

    https://adultsearch.com/florida/jack...scorts/2944045

  6. #28619

    Bubbles

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...0/320254705055

    She definitely don't look the same. Like that good reviews are popping up. Think I may wait though. Still not happy about the lack luster BBBJ finish.

    Quote Originally Posted by HornyGoat69  [View Original Post]
    Do you have a link for her.

    Thanks.

    HG.

  7. #28618

    Yup, saw her before around 103rd, streetwalker

    She had milk in her boobs back then.

    The fucking inflation is unreal! Who is paying these ridiculous prices? How can so many of these providers keep asking insane prices? Don't they have rooms to pay! Some stupid shit is going around here in JAX.

    Fucking inflation!

    Quote Originally Posted by FirstTimeH  [View Original Post]
    She's real but her shit is dry. Like something might be wrong down below. Also a starfish, but she's real.

  8. #28617
    Check your in box.

  9. #28616

    Real

    Quote Originally Posted by Rosallyv69  [View Original Post]
    I want to say I remember trying to see her a year or 2 ago. Checking into see if she's legit if anyone knows.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...e/689510229449
    She's real but her shit is dry. Like something might be wrong down below. Also a starfish, but she's real.

  10. #28615
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosallyv69  [View Original Post]
    I want to say I remember trying to see her a year or 2 ago. Checking into see if she's legit if anyone knows.


    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...e/689510229449
    If I remember correctly, she used to be a SWer in Hooterville. I see she's now wanting 1. 9 / hhr. Honestly, who's shelling that kinda dough out? Somebody has to be or else they wouldn't be this ridiculously high to begin with.

  11. #28614
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  12. #28613

    Northside Nikki / Nikki-Sensual Body Rub

    Seriously? She wants to Double Fee for Outcall. Fuck that shit.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 72C0E93D-94FA-43CF-8789-2AEBD42EA289.jpg‎   0E7F31D5-39D2-48AA-AD07-BB1927805D2B.jpg‎  

  13. #28612

    Mia or whatever her name is

    I want to say I remember trying to see her a year or 2 ago. Checking into see if she's legit if anyone knows.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...e/689510229449

  14. #28611

    Madam D or Anna Domino

    So fellow mongers in the Jacksonville area, one of my favorites is in your fair city! Now if you're in the hobby and don't know who she is, you must of been on another planet the last few years! Anna is on her Florida Tour and has left many smiling faces in Orlando, Cocoa Beach, Melbourne, Vero and points South. I had the absolute pleasure of seeing her in Vero and Melbourne recently and she never disappoints! If you want to know what an experience with her is like, just use the Advance Search Function in the right hand corner of the page, type in her name and read and do some research! I always opt for a two hour session with her which always includes but not restricted to; Nuru massage, FS, unbelievable BBBJ and various other options and things too numerous to mention! Just so you know I'm a little tech challenged, so if one of you younger techie guys would post her ad from most recently, Orlando, I would appreciate it!! Her contact information is there and if you go back and read the reviews, you'll find it as well! Here's some pictures to remind you guys and me, what she looks like, DAMN! Anna prefers Senior Forum Members who are respectful and I guarantee if you see her, you'll be raving about her like I do! Good luck Willie.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 6A8F9099-5CA5-414B-87DC-E539B04834D6.jpeg‎   7887BFAC-5F73-40C6-8B6B-C1116A7D39FE.jpeg‎   0D84B341-7A36-401B-9D94-3A4B12DEB5B9.jpeg‎  

  15. #28610

    On listcrawler check for reviews on the provider.

    Quote Originally Posted by DllsCwby  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this girl? Can't find anything in her. Appreciate it.

    https://callescort.org/904-335-6503

    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/9043356503
    I can only speak too "LISTCRAWLER" I like to cull the list. I always check to see if any reviews or comments have been posted. The ones that don't have them are generally scams. The one you're inquiring about is more then likely fake.

    See attachment pic. Also, there a list of providers that have all been reviewed, saves you Lot of time. Also see attachments.

    When you click on the.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20221025_161434.jpg‎   Screenshot_20221025_155937.jpg‎   Screenshot_20221025_161401.jpg‎   Screenshot_20221025-161206_Chrome.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape