Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 541 of 1715 FirstFirst ... 41 441 491 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 591 641 1041 1541 ... LastLast
Results 8,101 to 8,115 of 25711
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17611

    Sofia and T and A

    Quote Originally Posted by DaytonBd2021  [View Original Post]
    So I'm looking for an honest opinion of the pros and cons of Sophia vs Tits Ass and Spades. I've been wanting to get together with Both. I have some time off coming up and want an HONEST opin8 n of both. Here's the criteria. You have to experienced both. You can PM me or just put in a post. I plan on spending some time with one or the other. But right now can't do both. So I'm looking to my fellow mongers for help. I will look at your posts to see if you truly have seen both.
    Hi there, I haven't seen TnA but I have seen Sofia a number of times and can share a bit about her. She is very sweet and has always been fresh and dressed for fun. She communicates well and has always been on time. Doesn't do drugs or drink so that's a big plus for me. She's not a spinner but carries her weight well. Her pics are very current and she loves what she does. Ill be curious how this pans out for you. Best of luck! Horny JJ.

  2. #17610

    Wtf

    Quote Originally Posted by Defto  [View Original Post]
    I saw her. She was less attractive in person. Soon after I got there her space heater stopped working. She suggested we continue in the cold. I was already disappointed by her appearance, so I asked if I could give her $40 to just walked out. She responded by yelling for her BF/handler/whatever. I gave her the full amount to avoid a scene and then left.
    wow sorry that happened to you. I think your mistake was asking if you could leave 40, probably should of said all i have is $40, and walked out, or told her about her appearance and asked for a discount.. that is insane, that she would do that. You would think she would gladly accept that amount for doing nothing. Your probably better off, while I never have seen her and most likely never will. You were being nice by doing that and just like everything else people take kindness for weakness. I would've gave her 20 and say eff off. And if her junkie bf / handler tried anything, it probably would've turned into pistol whipping time. The nerve of these pos wannabe providers.

  3. #17609

    Link expired

    Did search in forum but Link expired

    Quote Originally Posted by Potus2020  [View Original Post]
    She is looking for friends and is only doing outcalls now. Use her her number that ends in 5055. Be safe.
    .

  4. #17608
    Senior Member


    Posts: 369

    Destiny

    I saw her. She was less attractive in person. Soon after I got there her space heater stopped working. She suggested we continue in the cold. I was already disappointed by her appearance, so I asked if I could give her $40 to just leave. She responded by yelling for her BF/handler/whatever. I gave her the full amount to avoid a scene and then left.

    Quote Originally Posted by Daytonfreek  [View Original Post]
    This looks very suspect to me. With that description they might be able to charge you with something just for dialing those digits.

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...-/070766853952

  5. #17607

    Sophia vs tits ass and spades

    So I'm looking for an honest opinion of the pros and cons of Sophia vs Tits Ass and Spades. I've been wanting to get together with Both. I have some time off coming up and want an HONEST opin8 n of both. Here's the criteria. You have to experienced both. You can PM me or just put in a post. I plan on spending some time with one or the other. But right now can't do both. So I'm looking to my fellow mongers for help. I will look at your posts to see if you truly have seen both. One of the 2 of them will receive a good donation. But if they suck I will post what happened and what was good and bad. We talk alot of game but I am truly looking for a good opinion whether good or bad. PLEASE HELP ME MAKE THE RIGHT CHIICE. Thanks IN ADVANCE. IF YOU STEER ME RIGHT I WILL DO EVERYTHING I CAN TO ARRANGE SOME KIND OF COMPENSATION WITH THE PROVIDER FOR YOU. I'm NOT POOR. BUT I won't WASTE MY TIME WITH A SHITTY PROVIDER.

    Thanks IN ADVANCE.

  6. #17606

    Destiny

    That absolutely is her. A friend of mine lived by her at one point. No different then any other girl out there.

  7. #17605

    Suspect

    This looks like the girl that went by Destiny. Do a search on the phone number and you'll see old ads. She use to be blond.

    Quote Originally Posted by RufusFirefly  [View Original Post]
    But it looks suspect to me because the lady is very pretty in the pictures and the rates are low for what is offered.

    Could be LEO because no skin showing.

    Could be a lady that upsells.

    Could rob you.

    The first two pictures look like the head was photo shopped onto another person's body.

  8. #17604

    Not sure on that

    Quote Originally Posted by Daytonfreek  [View Original Post]
    This looks very suspect to me. With that description they might be able to charge you with something just for dialing those digits.

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...-/070766853952
    But it looks suspect to me because the lady is very pretty in the pictures and the rates are low for what is offered.

    Could be LEO because no skin showing.

    Could be a lady that upsells.

    Could rob you.

    The first two pictures look like the head was photo shopped onto another person's body.

  9. #17603

    Heads up!

    This looks very suspect to me. With that description they might be able to charge you with something just for dialing those digits.

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...-/070766853952

  10. #17602

    Jessica is her real name

    Quote Originally Posted by MallGuy101  [View Original Post]
    Jessica / thick and curvy is taking a vacation with her uncle right now her latest offence was a probation violation.
    We are not talking about the same girl.

    Jessica is Hazel's real name, but she's used multiple handles throughout the years.

  11. #17601

    Hazel

    Quote Originally Posted by HornDawg69  [View Original Post]
    I had a date set up with Hazel this week. On my way there she said she needed 10 more minutes and let her know when I'm 5 away. No problem. Text her when I'm 5 away. Text her when I'm there. Nothing. I text again 10 minutes later, nothing. 10 more minutes nothing. Eventually at 30 minutes after waiting I sent her a so long text. About a half an hour later she responds that she just went down stairs and saw the messages on her phone. Hmm, yeah, okay. So ghosted and left with preverbal blue balls LOL. Good luck YMMV.

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/caucasian_w/incall-spls-cum-release-some-t/679187308296
    Did the same thing to me. I gave her another chance and same thing.

  12. #17600
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.

    The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.

  13. #17599
    Quote Originally Posted by TontoMonger  [View Original Post]
    Can't be used by civilians to search State databases for info. It's against the law. Long ago, it was possible, but not anymore.
    In general, that's true. However, if you have gotten a traffic or parking ticket associated with that license plate, it may be searchable on the court of clerk website depending on the county. Hamilton County is one where you can, and it will bring up your make of car, name and address if you have a violation in the database tied to your license plate. So no tickets, you're good.

  14. #17598

    Hazel is not the Jessica I Knew

    Quote Originally Posted by NothingToDo  [View Original Post]
    Jessica has been around for years, but also out for awhile on vacation. She has delivered but also cash and dashed lots of people. As soon as she gets the cash she's got the dough boy at the door. You should be happy you only lost your time.
    Jessica / thick and curvy is taking a vacation with her uncle right now her latest offence was a probation violation. She was a sweet heart but as soon as you gave her donation she would ask you to drive her to a friend so she pay off her debt. I would never do it because I knew it was a lie she was going to buy more drugs. You could see all the marks on her. Then she would text every few days saying she needs money. Sweet girl though. Never did a cash and dash on me, but I never gave her money or any other escort, until after we played.

  15. #17597

    RealManEater

    Quote Originally Posted by NothingToDo  [View Original Post]
    Jessica has been around for years, but also out for awhile on vacation. She has delivered but also cash and dashed lots of people. As soon as she gets the cash she's got the dough boy at the door. You should be happy you only lost your time.
    It's hard to find girls that won't rip you off or be unavailable at the wrong time. The excuses border on crazy. But what can you do! Find a girl you like and stick with her until you have had enough. Let her know you will be seeing her every Tuesday at 6 pm. She can put it in her phone. She can.

    See you will be calling her about 5 to double check.

    My name is Tonya! And I'm a girl that is trying to put her "friends" needs first. {RealManEater}.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape