Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Escort Review: Bareback Providers

+ Submit Review
Page 539 of 1853 FirstFirst ... 39 439 489 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 589 639 1039 1539 ... LastLast
Results 8,071 to 8,085 of 27795
Enjoy the Experience
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #19725
    Quote Originally Posted by Darce  [View Original Post]
    Is Skyytyme still BB?

    Haven't seen her active in a while, was wondering if she's utr or retired.
    Still BB based on my recent experience. She's mostly utr now.

  2. #19724
    Senior Member


    Posts: 265
    Is Skyytyme still BB?

    Haven't seen her active in a while, was wondering if she's utr or retired.

  3. #19723
    Senior Member


    Posts: 265
    Quote Originally Posted by DrtyHarry  [View Original Post]
    Not sure and no personal experience, but based on her pics, I thought she was a mix. I do some AA but I think I also see some Asian. Anyone know for sure?
    Black dad, Korean mom.

    She has a tattoo of the South Korean flag.

  4. #19722
    Quote Originally Posted by GoaThillBilly  [View Original Post]
    I agree, except isn't she Asian?
    Not sure and no personal experience, but based on her pics, I thought she was a mix. I do some AA but I think I also see some Asian. Anyone know for sure?

  5. #19721

    Strange in Strange Cities (was: Bangalore)

    This technique has worked for me in a lot of cities and I still use it when traveling.

    Tip the bellman who brings your bags in. Get his name.

    After you are settled in and looking for something to eat, ask for that bellman. Ask him for a recommendation on a restaurant and tip him again.

    Seek him out after your meal, thank him if the meal was really good (it probably was), and let him know you are looking for a little bit of fun. Ask him if he has any suggestions.

    Chances are he will point you to something good. For me, I've never been led astray or had a problem doing exactly this over the last twenty years.

  6. #19720
    Quote Originally Posted by JakeDSnake  [View Original Post]
    Expensive BBFS:

    Shasha Porizkova.

    Chanelle Marie (is she still around?

    Audrey Cay (retired).

    Ready4 Riley (retired?

    Dirty Annie (retired).

    Jacklyn (retired).

    Mirage Good.

    FBSTbre.

    Sierra Leone (California now).

    Hallie Young.

    Riley Star.

    Adaline Rose.

    Alice Stokes.

    Elsa (retired?.
    How many Benjie's for FBSTBRE and Kassie?

  7. #19719

    Viagraman59

    Quote Originally Posted by JakeDSnake  [View Original Post]
    I saw fbstBre's ad https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....26%23128150%3B a couple of weeks ago and decided to drive up north to see her. I have not seen her in years since her days at Capitol Hill. Confirmed BBFS (still) with VIP (plus). Starts out with camel slide then in it goes. YMMV as always.
    Can you let me know what the damages were? I really want to try that with her. Just don't want to get taken advantage of.

  8. #19718
    Quote Originally Posted by DukeDraper  [View Original Post]
    Creams is a staple around here. I see her at least 1 x month. Offers a duo with another full figured provider as they live in the same building.
    You mention S. Creams is a staple around here. As in she is relative to this topic? Or she is a good provider in the area? ShelbyCreams has been on my short list forever!

  9. #19717

    Mia aka Chloe

    Quote Originally Posted by RJackOb88  [View Original Post]
    Any information about this one, if she can bare?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...Ms-Lovely_Mia1
    Does anyone no what happen? Her account said RIP, did she just quit or is she dead?

  10. #19716

    Banglore

    Quote Originally Posted by Pnwarch  [View Original Post]
    I will be heading to Bangalore for business visit for couple of weeks. How is the scene over there? Is bare even an option? I looked briefly at the ISG site, it seemed mostly cantered around spas.

    Mongering for the first time over there, any inputs will be appreciated!
    I am going to be in Mumbai later this year as well and need similar tips. Any credible information will be greatly appreciated. This is what I know there are a LOT of scams and although it is easy to find a lot of ads. Most of them are either scams or the person sent to your room is completely different from what you see online. Unlike the US and Europe etc., in India the standard is 2-3 hrs appointments and you usually get 2 shots in that time. The other option is all night. You should get a decent looking girl for 2-3 hrs for 10-15 K Indian rupees (any more and it is above average). Most the girls that you pay for. Will be pretty open minded especially if you have some good cigarettes and wine or whiskey in the room, they will shower with you and basically do whatever you want. Inspite of knowing a Lot I have rarely hooked up in Bombay / Mumbai area.

    If someone has a Credible agency or Independent contact in Mumbai please share or PM I will return the favor with whatever intel I have for the US.

    Thanks in advance.

  11. #19715
    Quote Originally Posted by Pnwarch  [View Original Post]
    I will be heading to Bangalore for business visit for couple of weeks. How is the scene over there? Is bare even an option? I looked briefly at the ISG site, it seemed mostly cantered around spas.

    Mongering for the first time over there, any inputs will be appreciated!
    Interesting request. I've been to India a dozen or so times (Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore) but never tried to monger there. TBH I never felt the desire in India, partly due to jet lag, partly because I always felt uncomfortable while I was there. (I did though often connect through Europe to visit a German FKK or three. Highly recommend).

    Perhaps you've been to India before and have a sense of the cultural and language barriers, as well as getting around the city if you don't have a car and driver. You already looked at ISG; I'd have thought that might be your best resource for escorts / agencies / pick up bars. If you have some game you might be able to meet some civilian girls at higher end nightclub type places, but my sense is India is pretty conservative so maybe tough for a quick hookup. There are several internet-based escort agencies, but I'd expect a high scam / bait-switch rate.

    AFAIK Prostitution is generally legal in India (quick search result) and it's a pretty safe country for the most part, but keep your spidey sense on high alert, you could definitely find yourself in a sketchy situation. Good luck!

  12. #19714
    Quote Originally Posted by ScubaDoo  [View Original Post]
    I read she looks like she has a habit? Any truth to that when you saw her?
    If you're asking about Mary then yea, she's got scabs / marks all over her body that definitely indicate she's getting into something.

  13. #19713

    Bangalore / Bengaluru contacts

    I will be heading to Bangalore for business visit for couple of weeks. How is the scene over there? Is bare even an option? I looked briefly at the ISG site, it seemed mostly cantered around spas.

    Mongering for the first time over there, any inputs will be appreciated!

  14. #19712
    Quote Originally Posted by GoaThillBilly  [View Original Post]
    I agree, except isn't she Asian?
    Half / half.

  15. #19711
    Quote Originally Posted by WonderGuy69  [View Original Post]
    Must be YMMV now. Before she got on TNA it was a lot cheaper and not a clock watcher at all and loves a good hardcore pounding no questions asks bare all the way only exclusion is Greek. Then after few weeks of her getting reviews from tna she made a side little comment from the last time I saw her about few hobbyist on tna giving her more donation less time and not bare. That was at least 3 weeks ago and that was the last time I saw her.

    On the other hand this one got recommended to me by a friend that had met her multiple times, Shes cute, a hair more bigger than her posted pic but not fat. Great donations I did $$ no clock watching, everything bare + cip No Greek tho but loves to play and enthusiastic, soft spoken and very very tight on K9. Look up Celeste Sky on STG Everett location. Good luck!
    I read she looks like she has a habit? Any truth to that when you saw her?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape