Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 500 of 1757 FirstFirst ... 400 450 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 550 600 1000 1500 ... LastLast
Results 7,486 to 7,500 of 26355
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18870

    Good one!

    Quote Originally Posted by NuruGurus  [View Original Post]
    If you consider those photos TGTBT I would be more scared of you being real than her 😅 haven't heard of her nor seen reviews. I'd ask her if there's a way she can verify (request a stupid photo doing something specific or something).
    Good idea. And BTW, I like them thick and busty!

  2. #18869
    Quote Originally Posted by MrHayness  [View Original Post]
    Very fast response and when I asked a rough location she gave up LaQuinta by Bayshore. I'm used to a slow response and vauge location. Am I just paranoid?

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...a/882100157884
    Bayshore is Glendale. That alone would be a "no-go".

  3. #18868
    Quote Originally Posted by MrHayness  [View Original Post]
    Very fast response and when I asked a rough location she gave up LaQuinta by Bayshore. I'm used to a slow response and vauge location. Am I just paranoid?

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...a/882100157884
    If you consider those photos TGTBT I would be more scared of you being real than her 😅 haven't heard of her nor seen reviews. I'd ask her if there's a way she can verify (request a stupid photo doing something specific or something).

  4. #18867

    Tgtbt?

    Very fast response and when I asked a rough location she gave up LaQuinta by Bayshore. I'm used to a slow response and vauge location. Am I just paranoid?

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...a/882100157884
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20221024_092028.jpg‎  

  5. #18866

    Rayna Go to go again.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...e/436547205051

    Just saw Rayan tonight. Very accommodation. Lots of toys and I highly recommend.

    Its been years since I have seen here but she is still willing to put a smile on your face.

  6. #18865

    Anyone seen her

    I'd like to hear before our date.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...y/726622652253

  7. #18864

    Has anybody seen 👀

    Has anyone seen Brook, wanted to see her but was unsure.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...e/540929094933

  8. #18863

    Down hill

    Quote Originally Posted by HappyGuy87  [View Original Post]
    She once was beautiful, Once! I saw her about a month ago and left with a WTF happened moment. Arm sleeves covering up entire arms, she knows, legs looking bad, I almost walked but didn't of course. Was going to do a report here but declined as they were all the same as I had experienced. She's going in my opinion, down hill bad and an intervention from someone will probably keep her with us longer, IDK. It was 10 in the morning and she was, a zombie, if she ever gave great head I'm not aware of it, as she never really did it for me. It was bad all the way around. So your curious if? Quick answer, NO, and let me add, worse that ever. That's the bad part.
    Wow! It almost sounds like you were reviewing Nikki / Collette. Sadly, that fits her to a tee! Same circumstances. Be safe out there.

  9. #18862

    Bad shape

    Quote Originally Posted by VikingPride  [View Original Post]
    Used to be my last resort girl for 15 or 20 BBBJCIM on the corner of 12 and G years ago. Would stand there all night and suck one guy after the next all night long. Seen this cruising the loop for some nights longer than I would of liked. If I couldn't find anyone at the end of my run she was always guaranteed to be at that corner eventually. Got so bad after awhile she was in a zombie like state and scabs everywhere and I stopped scooping her up. Many health rumors in recent years. Her photos to me are weird with the wigs or dyed hair whatever that is. Believe it or not she once was beautiful in the very beginning. I don't know if I could bring myself to see her again but I'm curious is she back to normal now? I guess I mean not a zombie and is the skin all clear? She did give one hell of a BBBJ.
    She once was beautiful, Once! I saw her about a month ago and left with a WTF happened moment. Arm sleeves covering up entire arms, she knows, legs looking bad, I almost walked but didn't of course. Was going to do a report here but declined as they were all the same as I had experienced. She's going in my opinion, down hill bad and an intervention from someone will probably keep her with us longer, IDK. It was 10 in the morning and she was, a zombie, if she ever gave great head I'm not aware of it, as she never really did it for me. It was bad all the way around. So your curious if? Quick answer, NO, and let me add, worse that ever. That's the bad part.

  10. #18861

  11. #18860

    Chella (Bella)

    Quote Originally Posted by TooBlue1300  [View Original Post]
    Here another report on Bella. There been a lot of report on her before so won't go into to much detail. She doesn't look any where as good as her photos. Quoted me at 100 hh but got her for way less. I know people say be careful with her but I personally never had an issue with her. She isn't the best looking but very easy on the pocket.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...i/111218035210
    Used to be my last resort girl for 15 or 20 BBBJCIM on the corner of 12 and G years ago. Would stand there all night and suck one guy after the next all night long. Seen this cruising the loop for some nights longer than I would of liked. If I couldn't find anyone at the end of my run she was always guaranteed to be at that corner eventually. Got so bad after awhile she was in a zombie like state and scabs everywhere and I stopped scooping her up. Many health rumors in recent years. Her photos to me are weird with the wigs or dyed hair whatever that is. Believe it or not she once was beautiful in the very beginning. I don't know if I could bring myself to see her again but I'm curious is she back to normal now? I guess I mean not a zombie and is the skin all clear? She did give one hell of a BBBJ.

  12. #18859
    Senior Member


    Posts: 261
    Quote Originally Posted by SoccerFan4245  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone actually seen this lady? She quoted 300 for FS. Hell no. Does she negotiate?
    I never got her to come down in price. In fact, when I asked I was told that for the hour half the ti e would be a massage and the second half would be adult fun. I did t press any further. For the price she is asking I would expect a ten second intro, payment and off the the races.

  13. #18858
    Quote Originally Posted by JiminyLickIt  [View Original Post]
    I did, spewed nose coffee. That broad should write for Hallmark.
    A woman scorned. LOL.

  14. #18857

    Bella

    Here another report on Bella. There been a lot of report on her before so won't go into to much detail. She doesn't look any where as good as her photos. Quoted me at 100 hh but got her for way less. I know people say be careful with her but I personally never had an issue with her. She isn't the best looking but very easy on the pocket.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...i/111218035210

  15. #18856

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape