Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 845 of 2752 FirstFirst ... 345 745 795 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 895 945 1345 1845 ... LastLast
Results 12,661 to 12,675 of 41269
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #28609

    Diana

    Saw Diana over near JTC at the econo. 160 HH and was very sweet. Short little girl with a pretty strong language barrier. However, the language she needed to speak well, she spoke wonderfully. Not sure if she is still in town but would recommend if she comes back. Wasn't rushed at all but wasn't needed due to the view.

    https://adultsearch.com/florida/jack...scorts/2942073

  2. #28608

    Pretty, petite, arabian girl💗

    Has anyone seen this girl? Can't find anything in her. Appreciate it.

    https://callescort.org/904-335-6503

    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/9043356503

  3. #28607

    Bubbles link

    Quote Originally Posted by NflMongerv2  [View Original Post]
    Just had a early morning visit with Bubbles. Room was well kept, I could tell she put some effort into her appearance and she smelled good. Had a QV BBJ at 60. She definitely knows her way around a dick. She isn't for everyone but I enjoyed myself.

    -NFM.
    Do you have a link for her.

    Thanks.

    HG.

  4. #28606
    Quote Originally Posted by BeenThere9  [View Original Post]
    A link would be helpful, Please.
    I don't know how to post the link yet, sorry.

  5. #28605

    Good time with Bubbles

    Just had a early morning visit with Bubbles. Room was well kept, I could tell she put some effort into her appearance and she smelled good. Had a QV BBJ at 60. She definitely knows her way around a dick. She isn't for everyone but I enjoyed myself.

    -NFM.

  6. #28604
    Quote Originally Posted by BeenThere9  [View Original Post]
    Hi Guy's.

    I can't remember her name, I do remember there were a lot of bad reviews- thief, grab, dash, bd coming in and taking money.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...8/576472403392

    Stay away!!
    Sweetness is her name Stay away.

  7. #28603
    Quote Originally Posted by Pix4U  [View Original Post]
    Has inflation hit the steet scene? I thought 40 was tops for mic check only and sometimes half that.
    Does she offer facial?

  8. #28602
    Quote Originally Posted by Pix4U  [View Original Post]
    Has inflation hit the steet scene? I thought 40 was tops for mic check only and sometimes half that.
    I got FS from her for same. 80.

  9. #28601

    Name??

    Hi Guy's.

    I can't remember her name, I do remember there were a lot of bad reviews- thief, grab, dash, bd coming in and taking money.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...8/576472403392

    Stay away!!

  10. #28600
    Senior Member


    Posts: 131
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaylen70  [View Original Post]
    Had a dream about this one last week. Coms were good, so set a time for HH incall. Wouldn't provide exact location but stated is was by the River City Town Center, by the airport, so I was hoping it was one of the nicer ones. Nope. Red Roof on the other side. Drive by and the place was crawling with DB etc, so I opted to cancel. They then went on a bit of a rant that I must not have driven by that they are nice guys, yada yada. Then she offer card date, BBBJ CIM, so I turned around and went for it. She definitely looks like her pics, quite attractive, nice attitude. The only odd thing was that both her hands were extremely, and I mean, extremely swollen. One even had a wrap on it. Ok, I can get past that. She had me drive to an area not far away, and they she got down to business. I have to say, she has excellent mic skills, and then when the end was in site, she DT until the the twitching in her mouth subsided and made sure I was all clean. I would definitely repeat. Damage was 80 Mario coins. BTW, she does monitor this forum. She mentioned that she has rave reviews.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...e/935766832018
    Has inflation hit the steet scene? I thought 40 was tops for mic check only and sometimes half that.

  11. #28599

    Jen at airport

    Quote Originally Posted by MrJohns  [View Original Post]
    I'm curious about this chic, has anyone dreamed with this big booty broad??
    A link would be helpful, Please.

  12. #28598
    Quote Originally Posted by BigEnk61  [View Original Post]
    See my review, post 25883.

    Pic doesn't match the real time. Skills are sub ordinary. Dead fish, and bait fish smell at vage.
    I concur. I saw her a couple weeks back myself, was my second time. She is nice, location is very clean and convenient for me but she just doesn't do it for me. She is somewhat mechanical I'd say. I also noticed a light smell also but at that point I was checked out, handled my biz and left. Lack of BBBJ is also a drawback for her.

  13. #28597

    Veronica

    Had a dream about this one last week. Coms were good, so set a time for HH incall. Wouldn't provide exact location but stated is was by the River City Town Center, by the airport, so I was hoping it was one of the nicer ones. Nope. Red Roof on the other side. Drive by and the place was crawling with DB etc, so I opted to cancel. They then went on a bit of a rant that I must not have driven by that they are nice guys, yada yada. Then she offer card date, BBBJ CIM, so I turned around and went for it. She definitely looks like her pics, quite attractive, nice attitude. The only odd thing was that both her hands were extremely, and I mean, extremely swollen. One even had a wrap on it. Ok, I can get past that. She had me drive to an area not far away, and they she got down to business. I have to say, she has excellent mic skills, and then when the end was in site, she DT until the the twitching in her mouth subsided and made sure I was all clean. I would definitely repeat. Damage was 80 Mario coins. BTW, she does monitor this forum. She mentioned that she has rave reviews.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...e/935766832018

  14. #28596
    Quote Originally Posted by JnBell307  [View Original Post]
    She's worth it that ass is amazing!
    Which Jen? I found 2 but neither at airport. I love a big ass.

  15. #28595

    This is she

    Is there not a provider that is known for her DT skills? You always get let down by the false claims of throat goats. He'll I want one who can at least pretend she enjoys it.

    That's why I will keep seeing her. Feel like I can really get her into what I like.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...f/626874953348

    I may see her very soon.

    Quote Originally Posted by NeckAuthority  [View Original Post]
    There's a couple of snow bunny's out there which one are we referring to?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape