Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19717

    Mia aka Chloe

    Quote Originally Posted by RJackOb88  [View Original Post]
    Any information about this one, if she can bare?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...Ms-Lovely_Mia1
    Does anyone no what happen? Her account said RIP, did she just quit or is she dead?

  2. #19716

    Banglore

    Quote Originally Posted by Pnwarch  [View Original Post]
    I will be heading to Bangalore for business visit for couple of weeks. How is the scene over there? Is bare even an option? I looked briefly at the ISG site, it seemed mostly cantered around spas.

    Mongering for the first time over there, any inputs will be appreciated!
    I am going to be in Mumbai later this year as well and need similar tips. Any credible information will be greatly appreciated. This is what I know there are a LOT of scams and although it is easy to find a lot of ads. Most of them are either scams or the person sent to your room is completely different from what you see online. Unlike the US and Europe etc., in India the standard is 2-3 hrs appointments and you usually get 2 shots in that time. The other option is all night. You should get a decent looking girl for 2-3 hrs for 10-15 K Indian rupees (any more and it is above average). Most the girls that you pay for. Will be pretty open minded especially if you have some good cigarettes and wine or whiskey in the room, they will shower with you and basically do whatever you want. Inspite of knowing a Lot I have rarely hooked up in Bombay / Mumbai area.

    If someone has a Credible agency or Independent contact in Mumbai please share or PM I will return the favor with whatever intel I have for the US.

    Thanks in advance.

  3. #19715
    Quote Originally Posted by Pnwarch  [View Original Post]
    I will be heading to Bangalore for business visit for couple of weeks. How is the scene over there? Is bare even an option? I looked briefly at the ISG site, it seemed mostly cantered around spas.

    Mongering for the first time over there, any inputs will be appreciated!
    Interesting request. I've been to India a dozen or so times (Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore) but never tried to monger there. TBH I never felt the desire in India, partly due to jet lag, partly because I always felt uncomfortable while I was there. (I did though often connect through Europe to visit a German FKK or three. Highly recommend).

    Perhaps you've been to India before and have a sense of the cultural and language barriers, as well as getting around the city if you don't have a car and driver. You already looked at ISG; I'd have thought that might be your best resource for escorts / agencies / pick up bars. If you have some game you might be able to meet some civilian girls at higher end nightclub type places, but my sense is India is pretty conservative so maybe tough for a quick hookup. There are several internet-based escort agencies, but I'd expect a high scam / bait-switch rate.

    AFAIK Prostitution is generally legal in India (quick search result) and it's a pretty safe country for the most part, but keep your spidey sense on high alert, you could definitely find yourself in a sketchy situation. Good luck!

  4. #19714
    Quote Originally Posted by ScubaDoo  [View Original Post]
    I read she looks like she has a habit? Any truth to that when you saw her?
    If you're asking about Mary then yea, she's got scabs / marks all over her body that definitely indicate she's getting into something.

  5. #19713

    Bangalore / Bengaluru contacts

    I will be heading to Bangalore for business visit for couple of weeks. How is the scene over there? Is bare even an option? I looked briefly at the ISG site, it seemed mostly cantered around spas.

    Mongering for the first time over there, any inputs will be appreciated!

  6. #19712
    Quote Originally Posted by GoaThillBilly  [View Original Post]
    I agree, except isn't she Asian?
    Half / half.

  7. #19711
    Quote Originally Posted by WonderGuy69  [View Original Post]
    Must be YMMV now. Before she got on TNA it was a lot cheaper and not a clock watcher at all and loves a good hardcore pounding no questions asks bare all the way only exclusion is Greek. Then after few weeks of her getting reviews from tna she made a side little comment from the last time I saw her about few hobbyist on tna giving her more donation less time and not bare. That was at least 3 weeks ago and that was the last time I saw her.

    On the other hand this one got recommended to me by a friend that had met her multiple times, Shes cute, a hair more bigger than her posted pic but not fat. Great donations I did $$ no clock watching, everything bare + cip No Greek tho but loves to play and enthusiastic, soft spoken and very very tight on K9. Look up Celeste Sky on STG Everett location. Good luck!
    I read she looks like she has a habit? Any truth to that when you saw her?

  8. #19710
    BWAHAHAHAHAHA! You Cold as ICE.

    Quote Originally Posted by BbKingg  [View Original Post]
    Diary of a mad black woman. If you like angry fat women, go for it.

  9. #19709

    Black?

    Quote Originally Posted by BbKingg  [View Original Post]
    Diary of a mad black woman. If you like angry fat women, go for it.
    I agree, except isn't she Asian?

  10. #19708

    Leilanni

    Quote Originally Posted by BbKingg  [View Original Post]
    Diary of a mad black woman. If you like angry fat women, go for it.
    Agree, she changed during the pandemic.

  11. #19707
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1102
    Quote Originally Posted by Darce  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Leilanni Moore lately?

    Are her services the same?

    Last time I met her she had put on some weight but I can overlook that if her performance is the same.
    Diary of a mad black woman. If you like angry fat women, go for it.

  12. #19706

    Kim

    Quote Originally Posted by PlayingJsea  [View Original Post]
    Looks like her primary number is disconnected. Anyone know if she is around and how to contact her? Or did she land in jail again?
    Not sure? I heard she cleaned up and got free of her pimp but she seems to have gone MIA. Or at least I haven't gotten any responses from her.

  13. #19705
    Senior Member


    Posts: 267
    Has anyone seen Leilanni Moore lately?

    Are her services the same?

    Last time I met her she had put on some weight but I can overlook that if her performance is the same.

  14. #19704

    Kimxxx

    Looks like her primary number is disconnected. Anyone know if she is around and how to contact her? Or did she land in jail again?

  15. #19703

    Marydayy

    Must be YMMV now. Before she got on TNA it was a lot cheaper and not a clock watcher at all and loves a good hardcore pounding no questions asks bare all the way only exclusion is Greek. Then after few weeks of her getting reviews from tna she made a side little comment from the last time I saw her about few hobbyist on tna giving her more donation less time and not bare. That was at least 3 weeks ago and that was the last time I saw her.

    On the other hand this one got recommended to me by a friend that had met her multiple times, Shes cute, a hair more bigger than her posted pic but not fat. Great donations I did $$ no clock watching, everything bare + cip No Greek tho but loves to play and enthusiastic, soft spoken and very very tight on K9. Look up Celeste Sky on STG Everett location. Good luck!

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeSmith11  [View Original Post]
    Mary has been reported here as bbfscip. Saw her the other day, didn't ask about it before hand, just went for it when I was there and was denied, even offered her extra, said no she doesn't do that. Was chill about me asking though. So I guess YMMV.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape