Thread: Bareback Providers
+
Add Report
Results 8,086 to 8,100 of 27798
-
10-24-22 15:26 #19713Regular Member

Posts: 14Bangalore / Bengaluru contacts
I will be heading to Bangalore for business visit for couple of weeks. How is the scene over there? Is bare even an option? I looked briefly at the ISG site, it seemed mostly cantered around spas.
Mongering for the first time over there, any inputs will be appreciated!
-
10-24-22 14:25 #19712Senior Member

Posts: 265Half / half.
Originally Posted by GoaThillBilly
[View Original Post]
-
10-24-22 13:01 #19711Regular Member

Posts: 19I read she looks like she has a habit? Any truth to that when you saw her?
Originally Posted by WonderGuy69
[View Original Post]
-
10-24-22 02:14 #19710Senior Member

Posts: 43BWAHAHAHAHAHA! You Cold as ICE.
Originally Posted by BbKingg
[View Original Post]
-
10-23-22 23:11 #19709Senior Member

Posts: 511Black?
I agree, except isn't she Asian?
Originally Posted by BbKingg
[View Original Post]
-
10-23-22 22:34 #19708Senior Member

Posts: 43Leilanni
Agree, she changed during the pandemic.
Originally Posted by BbKingg
[View Original Post]
-
10-23-22 18:57 #19707Senior Member

Posts: 1098Diary of a mad black woman. If you like angry fat women, go for it.
Originally Posted by Darce
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-22 19:32 #19706Senior Member

Posts: 385Kim
Not sure? I heard she cleaned up and got free of her pimp but she seems to have gone MIA. Or at least I haven't gotten any responses from her.
Originally Posted by PlayingJsea
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-22 17:40 #19705Senior Member

Posts: 265Has anyone seen Leilanni Moore lately?
Are her services the same?
Last time I met her she had put on some weight but I can overlook that if her performance is the same.
-
10-22-22 12:45 #19704Senior Member

Posts: 207Kimxxx
Looks like her primary number is disconnected. Anyone know if she is around and how to contact her? Or did she land in jail again?
-
10-22-22 03:03 #19703Senior Member

Posts: 113Marydayy
Must be YMMV now. Before she got on TNA it was a lot cheaper and not a clock watcher at all and loves a good hardcore pounding no questions asks bare all the way only exclusion is Greek. Then after few weeks of her getting reviews from tna she made a side little comment from the last time I saw her about few hobbyist on tna giving her more donation less time and not bare. That was at least 3 weeks ago and that was the last time I saw her.
On the other hand this one got recommended to me by a friend that had met her multiple times, Shes cute, a hair more bigger than her posted pic but not fat. Great donations I did $$ no clock watching, everything bare + cip No Greek tho but loves to play and enthusiastic, soft spoken and very very tight on K9. Look up Celeste Sky on STG Everett location. Good luck!
Originally Posted by JoeSmith11
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-22 01:18 #19702Regular Member

Posts: 14Saw her month. Bbfscip no questions asked for both the rounds. Didn't seem she had condoms anywhere close even. Should be some new change.
Originally Posted by JoeSmith11
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-22 01:06 #19701Senior Member

Posts: 2184Highly doubt it.
This is the oldest profession in the world. I really doubt that when the boomers age out, the market will suddenly dry up. Whereever there is a woman will to provide, there WILL be a man who pay for the pleasure. That is just the way it is. Google, MS and Amazon may go bankrupt, but this enterprise will go on. That I know for sure.
Originally Posted by EngrJoe
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-22 00:16 #19700Senior Member

Posts: 145Allegra
***** still looks good. Seems she has taken care of herself. Only has 3 reviews tho. Are you one of them, LOL??
Originally Posted by Hoballer
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-22 00:14 #19699Senior Member

Posts: 107Marydayy
Mary has been reported here as bbfscip. Saw her the other day, didn't ask about it before hand, just went for it when I was there and was denied, even offered her extra, said no she doesn't do that. Was chill about me asking though. So I guess YMMV.









Reply With Quote





