Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,796 to 9,810 of 31140
-
10-24-22 19:57 #21345Senior Member

Posts: 97Have anyone have a recent dream with this one?
https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...i/667609131786
I know she is legit and that she have plenty of reviews but I have not seen anything recent lately. Thanks for any info.
-
10-24-22 19:56 #21344Senior Member

Posts: 71Looking for a slim thick black chick under 30
I live in Asheville and we are definitely in short supply of what I'm looking for if someone could point me in the right direction before I make the trip. I would greatly appreciate it inbox me with any info why'll have, thanks.
-
10-24-22 18:46 #21343Senior Member

Posts: 58Update
Unfortunately, this is likely a deposit scam. They ask for you to pay a deposit in advance to get admission to a party (which is generally common for swinger parties). Then when the time of the party comes forward. Crickets. The party organizer the next day says some BS about some guy showing up with a gun so they canceled it. Although the crickets began well before the party's advertised start time, and there was no communication whatsoever to the alleged 75+ attendees so I'm going to say stay away. Unless the original poster has a different story, but I doubt it. This smells like a scam. Unfortunately, I was thinking with the little head despite my better judgment and experience.
Originally Posted by YisItSoEasy
[View Original Post]
This was in reference to this Sunday's alleged orgy party BTW 10/23.
NEVER SEND A DEPOSIT IN ADVANCE.
AP.
-
10-24-22 18:32 #21342Senior Member

Posts: 145Real
She's real but kinda boring. She is pleasant enough but not real engaging. As always, YMMV.
Originally Posted by ProtonSnail
[View Original Post]
-
10-24-22 17:35 #21341Senior Member

Posts: 136What's her face like? Cute?
Originally Posted by Bouinage
[View Original Post]
-
10-24-22 16:07 #21340Regular Member

Posts: 13Ivy S
I have scheduled for later in the week but was concerned that there was no screening. I didn't see any red flags and 2 reviews on the other site. Any thoughts?
https://tryst.link/escort/ivy369
-
10-24-22 16:05 #21339Senior Member

Posts: 74Pictures are very old, add extra pounds and not close to the shape In pics. Average service.
Originally Posted by MongerNc2022
[View Original Post]
-
10-24-22 15:30 #21338Senior Member

Posts: 37Any Info on this Concord Provider?
With the "new" number and no name I couldn't find anything with reverse image search. Any ideas if this is real?
https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...i/447441439085
-
10-24-22 14:17 #21337Regular Member

Posts: 22Any update on this?
Originally Posted by YisItSoEasy
[View Original Post]
-
10-24-22 10:38 #21336Senior Member

Posts: 3079Piper
Had a chance to meet with her. As previously stated she can run late. Her Incall is def unique with decorations. Does have a cat and was burning incense. No drama or body smells. BBBJ and cfs. Didn't try daty or lfk dfk. True to pics. Half hour 160. Overall a decent time considering current climate and would repeat.
https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...-/236059920758
-
10-24-22 09:51 #21335Senior Member

Posts: 222Brazilian Gabi
I visited this one Friday and received the same experience as you. Her ass is actually great, and she just rode in reverse like she enjoyed it.
Originally Posted by MiddleAge57
[View Original Post]
It was a great unrushed time and she put me down on her call list for when she returns so I don't have to deal with agency.
-
10-24-22 06:30 #21334Senior Member

Posts: 143Gia Mulatto
I didn't ask.
Originally Posted by SouthGent7
[View Original Post]
-
10-23-22 21:30 #21333Senior Member

Posts: 1150Ad says no daty.
Originally Posted by SouthGent7
[View Original Post]
-
10-23-22 21:15 #21332Senior Member

Posts: 64Gia Mulatto
Mech. DATY allowed?
Originally Posted by BetterThanU
[View Original Post]
-
10-23-22 19:27 #21331Regular Member

Posts: 4Best BBBJ?
https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...e/705824986980
Anyone seen this one?
Not much to find on her.













Reply With Quote




