Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,651 to 10,665 of 37358
-
10-25-22 21:29 #26708Regular Member

Posts: 18[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.
STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.
Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.
-
10-25-22 14:23 #26707Senior Member

Posts: 120New young girl at Magic
I just talked with Mamasan at Magic and she said that there was a new young girl working this week.
I am planning to head there on Friday and report out as usual.
Anyone have any intel on the new girl there? Have not been to Magic in years so I don't know the talent. Any recommendations would be great. Thank you.
-
10-25-22 14:12 #26706Regular Member

Posts: 6Lauren. Craigslist
Hello everyone,
Saw that her ad was deleted from craigslist. Had to delete her number after seeing her the first time. Would someone be able to DM me her number please if you have it. She works out of Troy.
-
10-25-22 14:09 #26705Senior Member

Posts: 120Jenny at PT on Harper?
Is Jenny at the PT and Nails on Harper?
Any intel on her or the PT on Harper would be appreciated.
Thank you in advance.
-
10-25-22 12:00 #26704Senior Member

Posts: 271Was Linda also at Empire?
Originally Posted by Anthroman
[View Original Post]
-
10-25-22 11:51 #26703Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 739Mc
The whole building?
Something smells fishy here.
Originally Posted by JimBob725
[View Original Post]
-
10-25-22 11:15 #26702Senior Member

Posts: 976Thought of Micky right away then saw you already know. She could probably do it with her tongue. The round trip is a haul for me too.
Originally Posted by BigThumpingC
[View Original Post]
-
10-25-22 11:08 #26701Regular Member

Posts: 6UTR trade
I obviously don't post much, but I've been a member for years and have PM'ed many of you.
I'm looking to trade UTR. I'm in the Birmingham / Southfield area and would love to find someone new.
I have a couple in that area to trade. Thanks!
-
10-25-22 09:46 #26700Senior Member

Posts: 178Payton
Care to share Payton's #, I've seen her at her nice little room on Westside, had to dump her # because of SO. Thanks.
Originally Posted by TheNewWorld
[View Original Post]
-
10-24-22 23:52 #26699Regular Member

Posts: 18MC spa
I couldn't get jr up due to the stench. It stunk so bad in the building. Would not repeat.
Originally Posted by Toms987
[View Original Post]
-
10-24-22 22:53 #26698Regular Member

Posts: 11Booty Snatchers
Where can one find providers that are good for prostate massage?
Jenni is Mia, Jocelyne is a nightmare to book with even if you go along with what she wants and the one girl I know who is good for this works at an AMP that gets upset when you ask for particular girls when you call. Micky is amazing but the 3 he round trip makes it tough.
Desperately seeking reliable providers of this service.
-
10-24-22 21:17 #26697Senior Member

Posts: 124Payton
The random text happened in February, I received one too. I just found it at the bottom of my messages. She said that she is working on the West side. I already had my regular girl who I was happy with. The texts ended. A few others here said that they received a text also. Nobody ever came back with inflation.
Originally Posted by MrLawnMower
[View Original Post]
-
10-24-22 18:55 #26696Senior Member

Posts: 39MC Spa
Stopped by this place today, new girl since my last visit, she goes by May (Mei?, Mai? Looks mid 20's with mild baby damage, natural top, pretty face. She said she is 38. CFS, BBBJ available, . 8 house fee for 1 hour, she asked for $$ for the extras. Decent massage, which she cut short when I started roaming. She was very engaged and worked hard to get me to my goal, though I fell short. No fault of hers.
https://adultsearch.com/michigan/det...scorts/2523506
-
10-24-22 17:29 #26695Senior Member

Posts: 122Ms Nuru
https://adultsearch.com/michigan/det...y-rubs/2724574
Originally Posted by DA9988
[View Original Post]
Any Intel.
-
10-24-22 16:53 #26694Regular Member

Posts: 14Vivian and Payton
Has anybody heard from Vivian lately? I know she she was fighting breast cancer a few years ago. I have a bunch of garlic for her if anybody has a contact for her I would appreciate it. She was fun back in the Oasis days and after.
Also has anyone heard from Payton? I got a random text from her or at least her number a year or so ago and nothing after. Thanks.











Reply With Quote




