Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 654 of 2024 FirstFirst ... 154 554 604 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 704 754 1154 1654 ... LastLast
Results 9,796 to 9,810 of 30351
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20556

    Totally Agree this was a SCAM

    Quote Originally Posted by AllanParke  [View Original Post]
    Unfortunately, this is likely a deposit scam. They ask for you to pay a deposit in advance to get admission to a party (which is generally common for swinger parties). Then when the time of the party comes forward. Crickets. The party organizer the next day says some BS about some guy showing up with a gun so they canceled it. Although the crickets began well before the party's advertised start time, and there was no communication whatsoever to the alleged 75+ attendees so I'm going to say stay away. Unless the original poster has a different story, but I doubt it. This smells like a scam. Unfortunately, I was thinking with the little head despite my better judgment and experience.

    This was in reference to this Sunday's alleged orgy party BTW 10/23.

    NEVER SEND A DEPOSIT IN ADVANCE.

    AP.
    I was communicating with the host of this party a lot prior to this party supposed happened. During ever communication something was stated about that I should attend and that it would be a great time and that there was a very few tickets left. The small head just about took over, but I didn't let it happen bc I didn't feel right about the whole situation. So I didn't take the bait. So glad I didn't from reading the previous post. Ironically since the supposed party happened, the communications with the host is non existent. This was just another way to SCAM people by require the upfront purchase of a ticket. WOW!

  2. #20555

    Allie?

    Visoting Charlotte and curious what your town has to offer. Anyone have any info on this hottie?

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/t...-cake/50586856

  3. #20554

    Have anyone have a recent dream with this one?

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...i/667609131786

    I know she is legit and that she have plenty of reviews but I have not seen anything recent lately. Thanks for any info.

  4. #20553

    Looking for a slim thick black chick under 30

    I live in Asheville and we are definitely in short supply of what I'm looking for if someone could point me in the right direction before I make the trip. I would greatly appreciate it inbox me with any info why'll have, thanks.

  5. #20552

    Update

    Quote Originally Posted by YisItSoEasy  [View Original Post]
    Fellas I used to be in Charlotte but moved to Raleigh. I'll be visiting Charlotte for the Panthers game and to shoot some BBC content with this OFs hotwife. I've been working on setting up other chicks for play while I'm in town. I met this girl on FB through one of the NC private sex groups. Not alot to choose from in those groups but she stood out. I've been in the game for a while and nothing has made me feel like she isn't legit. I'm meeting her tomorrow night after shooting content. Long story short, she hosts Orgy parties most Sunday nights. She's pretty active on Snap (missjoehoney). She also does meets on the side. I want to stress that I haven't met her yet. I'm TOFTT. But she's sexy asf and a freak. I'll report on our meet tomorrow night. Now for the Orgy party. You can pay a regular free which basically keeps you in the front half of the room and head is available. If you pay $50 you get access to VIP which anything goes. This is pretty consistent to the sex parties that I've attended here in Raleigh. For some reason I couldn't attach the flier. If you add her snap, youll see it posted. You can say "a friend" referred you and she'll answer any questions. You can decide if its something youd like to do. (DO Not Reference USASexGuide) The only reason I'm not going is becasue I have to leave earlier than the event starts which is at 10:30 p. If I end up meeting her tomorrow night or Sunfay morning ill be sure to write a report. Stay safe my friends. Seniors can PM me for more info.
    Unfortunately, this is likely a deposit scam. They ask for you to pay a deposit in advance to get admission to a party (which is generally common for swinger parties). Then when the time of the party comes forward. Crickets. The party organizer the next day says some BS about some guy showing up with a gun so they canceled it. Although the crickets began well before the party's advertised start time, and there was no communication whatsoever to the alleged 75+ attendees so I'm going to say stay away. Unless the original poster has a different story, but I doubt it. This smells like a scam. Unfortunately, I was thinking with the little head despite my better judgment and experience.

    This was in reference to this Sunday's alleged orgy party BTW 10/23.

    NEVER SEND A DEPOSIT IN ADVANCE.

    AP.

  6. #20551

    Real

    Quote Originally Posted by ProtonSnail  [View Original Post]
    With the "new" number and no name I couldn't find anything with reverse image search. Any ideas if this is real?

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...i/447441439085
    She's real but kinda boring. She is pleasant enough but not real engaging. As always, YMMV.

  7. #20550
    Quote Originally Posted by Bouinage  [View Original Post]
    Had a chance to meet with her. As previously stated she can run late. Her Incall is def unique with decorations. Does have a cat and was burning incense. No drama or body smells. BBBJ and cfs. Didn't try daty or lfk dfk. True to pics. Half hour 160. Overall a decent time considering current climate and would repeat.

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...-/236059920758
    What's her face like? Cute?

  8. #20549
    Regular Member


    Posts: 13

    Ivy S

    I have scheduled for later in the week but was concerned that there was no screening. I didn't see any red flags and 2 reviews on the other site. Any thoughts?

    https://tryst.link/escort/ivy369

  9. #20548
    Quote Originally Posted by MongerNc2022  [View Original Post]
    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...e/705824986980

    Anyone seen this one?

    Not much to find on her.
    Pictures are very old, add extra pounds and not close to the shape In pics. Average service.

  10. #20547

    Any Info on this Concord Provider?

    With the "new" number and no name I couldn't find anything with reverse image search. Any ideas if this is real?

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...i/447441439085

  11. #20546
    Quote Originally Posted by YisItSoEasy  [View Original Post]
    Fellas I used to be in Charlotte but moved to Raleigh. I'll be visiting Charlotte for the Panthers game and to shoot some BBC content with this OFs hotwife. I've been working on setting up other chicks for play while I'm in town. I met this girl on FB through one of the NC private sex groups. Not alot to choose from in those groups but she stood out. I've been in the game for a while and nothing has made me feel like she isn't legit. I'm meeting her tomorrow night after shooting content. Long story short, she hosts Orgy parties most Sunday nights. She's pretty active on Snap (missjoehoney). She also does meets on the side. I want to stress that I haven't met her yet. I'm TOFTT. But she's sexy asf and a freak. I'll report on our meet tomorrow night. Now for the Orgy party. You can pay a regular free which basically keeps you in the front half of the room and head is available. If you pay $50 you get access to VIP which anything goes. This is pretty consistent to the sex parties that I've attended here in Raleigh. For some reason I couldn't attach the flier. If you add her snap, youll see it posted. You can say "a friend" referred you and she'll answer any questions. You can decide if its something you'd like to do. (DO Not Reference USASexGuide) The only reason I'm not going is becasue I have to leave earlier than the event starts which is at 10:30 p. If I end up meeting her tomorrow night or Sunfay morning ill be sure to write a report. Stay safe my friends. Seniors can PM me for more info.
    Any update on this?

  12. #20545

    Piper

    Had a chance to meet with her. As previously stated she can run late. Her Incall is def unique with decorations. Does have a cat and was burning incense. No drama or body smells. BBBJ and cfs. Didn't try daty or lfk dfk. True to pics. Half hour 160. Overall a decent time considering current climate and would repeat.

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...-/236059920758

  13. #20544

    Brazilian Gabi

    Quote Originally Posted by MiddleAge57  [View Original Post]
    https://adultsearch.com/north-caroli...scorts/2782526

    I saw her twice last September and again tonight. Just like last time, she started off with a BBBJ. Except this time, she gave it in front of her mirror. I had to stop her before I busted my nut. I ate her kitty, tongued her ass, then finished too damn quick in covered mish. She will be leaving early Saturday. See her while you can.

    My fantastic hh session took place in her clean and safe incall location.
    I visited this one Friday and received the same experience as you. Her ass is actually great, and she just rode in reverse like she enjoyed it.

    It was a great unrushed time and she put me down on her call list for when she returns so I don't have to deal with agency.

  14. #20543

    Gia Mulatto

    Quote Originally Posted by SouthGent7  [View Original Post]
    Mech. DATY allowed?
    I didn't ask.

  15. #20542
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthGent7  [View Original Post]
    Mech. DATY allowed?
    Ad says no daty.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape