Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #36881

    Apple Wey

    Went recently. Jessica. Chubby. Kept clothes on, didn't want or ask her to take anything off. Surprisingly good medium sensual rub and tease. Nice finish after flip. Standard rates. One other girl working, they were busy.

  2. #36880

    Chinatown

    Tried lucky (BTW didn't realize there is like 5 different AMPs at this same address? TS, nice massage, decent ending. .8 + .6.

    Not a very attractive lady. Is there anywhere in the area with actual decent / at least skinny and youngish talent?

  3. #36879

    Coddington

    Quote Originally Posted by LongDongTV  [View Original Post]
    Yeah. There's an "Anna" there that I used to see at another location. She said she's in her early 30's from what I remember and looks fairly on the younger side. Not that great of a massage but really good FS (for intercourse. BJ is pretty lackluster). She's not that much of a looker either so if you value looks, I wouldn't see her. Really only good if you need to pound the fuck out of some pussy since she can take it really well.

    There was someone else there that was actually attractive but I didn't get any info on her.
    The other girl is Gina that was at 1147 Hancock years ago and recently did a stint at Tranquility in Weymouth. At 1147 she was FS, at Tranquility she did limited extras.

  4. #36878
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyDave  [View Original Post]
    Now "life health center " 5 x Coddington unit 1 x4 same spot as last spa number 617-8 x8-08 x7 now. Just saw the ad on CL. Was a go to for a while. Then total hit or miss and some girls had GPS. Anyone back here lately?
    Yeah. There's an "Anna" there that I used to see at another location. She said she's in her early 30's from what I remember and looks fairly on the younger side. Not that great of a massage but really good FS (for intercourse. BJ is pretty lackluster). She's not that much of a looker either so if you value looks, I wouldn't see her. Really only good if you need to pound the fuck out of some pussy since she can take it really well.

    There was someone else there that was actually attractive but I didn't get any info on her.

  5. #36877

    1 Main

    Finally I took the plunge and visit this new version. I have to say place looks better than ever. Welcome by this mid 40's typical AMP lady not really good looks by any measure but she follow directions well massage was mediocre which tells you clearly this is a HE joint she decline to do the dee but I guess they're entering the scene with caution giving the events played out on this establishment. Whoever will finally will get to receive their real services hopefully report back to ensure and put all our curiosity on peace.

  6. #36876
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1247

    My go-to

    Finally got my go-to to agree to let me cum inside. Expensive but I am happy. Ask me for details.

  7. #36875
    Quote Originally Posted by Katokay  [View Original Post]
    Any reviews of fangs in Braintree?
    Changed name from East Massage Therapy.

    If same owners.

    Follow the East massage threads.

  8. #36874

    Quincy spa re open

    Now "life health center " 5 x Coddington unit 1 x4 same spot as last spa number 617-8 x8-08 x7 now. Just saw the ad on CL. Was a go to for a while. Then total hit or miss and some girls had GPS. Anyone back here lately?

  9. #36873

    Fangs

    Any reviews of fangs in Braintree?

  10. #36872
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthOfTown  [View Original Post]
    Yes, this is a legit operation and the massages are subpar as well.
    If a place is ever "closed" or have staggering hours, I assume they're legit.

  11. #36871

    Not worth it

    Quote Originally Posted by ILuvPusToo  [View Original Post]
    Yes, this is a legit operation and the massages are subpar as well.

  12. #36870

    Fragrance review

    Quote Originally Posted by TheGreatOne22  [View Original Post]
    Went to Fragrance CT Friday late afternoon / early evening, right during rush hour, 5 pmish. Called ahead and set up an appointment with Sophia. She's extremely nice, had to use her cell phone app to translate, so no real English speaking for her. 55 for hh. The massage itself was just OK, tease was also just ok. The finish (for what it was, IMO was awesome). I was looking for a BBBJ, unfortunately that was not available (and if someone knows that it is indeed available there, please feel free to message me who I should ask for, Because that's really what I'm looking for, well that and some rimming, which is very hard to find these days? So, top up, bottoms down, FIV, play with the bombs, HJ, Russian, tons of dirty talk. Even though I had some drinks earlier that day, I was in the need to let loose and between the dirty talk, Russian, HJ, spitting on Jr. And oil combination, it really didn't take long for me to explode all of those bombs. Warm towel clean up, little bottle of water and on my way. Oh, the negotiation, for that, ahead of time we agreed on 60, so all in 115, my be steep for others on their opinion, but for me, I felt that it was worth it. Anyway, happy Mongering.
    Great review and intel! Will have to check it out and let you know how it goes with my visit. Thank you!

  13. #36869

    Fragrance CT

    Went to Fragrance CT Friday late afternoon / early evening, right during rush hour, 5 pmish. Called ahead and set up an appointment with Sophia. She's extremely nice, had to use her cell phone app to translate, so no real English speaking for her. 55 for hh. The massage itself was just OK, tease was also just ok. The finish (for what it was, IMO was awesome). I was looking for a BBBJ, unfortunately that was not available (and if someone knows that it is indeed available there, please feel free to message me who I should ask for, Because that's really what I'm looking for, well that and some rimming, which is very hard to find these days? So, top up, bottoms down, FIV, play with the bombs, HJ, Russian, tons of dirty talk. Even though I had some drinks earlier that day, I was in the need to let loose and between the dirty talk, Russian, HJ, spitting on Jr. And oil combination, it really didn't take long for me to explode all of those bombs. Warm towel clean up, little bottle of water and on my way. Oh, the negotiation, for that, ahead of time we agreed on 60, so all in 115, my be steep for others on their opinion, but for me, I felt that it was worth it. Anyway, happy Mongering.

  14. #36868

    One girl

    Quote Originally Posted by BostonBoyBack  [View Original Post]
    Lisa is back at Green Door, Oxford Pl CT Boston.
    Is she the only one at the house?

  15. #36867

    Grt Rd Grt Tits Grt Mouth

    I must admit with the exception of a so so experience with Jai at BTT last month I've been on a really good streak as of late. Couple of phenomenal visits in Wakefield and trip down to 1021 to see Coco in providence (worth the drive) and then another great visit today. Nice sexy attitude and big ole boobs with some great mouth work to match. Soft touch needs some work but she got to teasing early on. All in all nice session would repeat. Cue the DBoy PM asking about the titties LOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape