rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 698 of 2055 FirstFirst ... 198 598 648 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 748 798 1198 1698 ... LastLast
Results 10,456 to 10,470 of 30812
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20357
    I attempted to visit a few providers recently, with varying success on each. It was pretty late during all of these visits (post 1 am LMAO) and honestly I was feeling the itch super hard for a night cap, so I attempted to see a provider to help put me out. These are on two different nights BTW so take for what you will.

    The first was LovelyLexxx (https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...-/304082204880 also advertising on RubMD as Alexaaaaaa https://rubmd.com/raleigh-durham-nc/...7-0a6dcc3aa71a) which was a very strange process of her giving me a hotel, telling me which floor I was on, then a "woman" (who looked TOTALLY different than the pic, "she" was clearing 6'0 and was very likely just a man lmao) showed up and was demanding I pay them for their time and a cancellation fee, I'm extremely lucky I didn't get mugged / my phone battery had died I couldn't cash app her and had hid the cash I had on me. Completely terrifying and objectively a bad experience.

    After that was Jacy/Rose/Dior (https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...7/376182128575), Super hot spinner, very standard verification and standard exchange. She doesn't do CG which is a total bummer but her menu is very open and you can indulge however you like with her, including BBFS if that's you're thing. Was $$. $ for an hr.

    Next was Diamond/Amateur Pornstar (https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...k/822133728598), and it was your average cash app deposit scam, which was boring. Usual flaky text, wait at hotel, then texted me from a different number wanting me to deposit the whole visit before I even stepped foot in the room. Ignore her ad and move on folks. If they only take CashApp / Venmo and refuse to take cash and want a deposit, they are a scam 9/10 especially if they are on stg or escortbabylon.

    Lastly I went to see The Naughty Nurse/Stormy (https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...-/512733862878) and oh man was that a great idea. Very accurate to picture, very enthusiastic. Simple incall, rates are what you see, she almost exorcised me with the BBBJ she gave and despite not doing cg, finished mish EXTREMELY happy.

  2. #20356
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackStallion8  [View Original Post]
    Guys anyone have any Intel on this one? She was posting out of Zebulon but now she is in Cary.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...i/365329043129
    Are you Really asking about Woodie? I thought everyone knows about her. Not the worst but not the best either. Specializes in toothless Blowjobs. I have seen her once several years ago and would repeat if given the opportunity. Give her a spin and let us know how she was. Gilf= Granny I love to fuck!!

  3. #20355

    Absolutely Awful

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackStallion8  [View Original Post]
    Guys anyone have any Intel on this one? She was posting out of Zebulon but now she is in Cary.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...i/365329043129
    Avoid. Does not look like pictures. Old and gross. Had a friend waiting on balcony and kept having to go shut her up. Total turn-off.

  4. #20354

    Link

    Quote Originally Posted by VaryDer07  [View Original Post]
    Have a Link?
    https://tryst.link/escort/baileyblake

  5. #20353

    Any Intel?

    Guys anyone have any Intel on this one? She was posting out of Zebulon but now she is in Cary.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...i/365329043129

  6. #20352
    Quote Originally Posted by NooneAtal  [View Original Post]
    Had a visit with Bailey recently.

    She has been reviewed many times on here.

    Very good BBBJ and covered doggie and mish with daty.

    She is girlfriend experience and although she isn't a 25 year old spinner her personality and attitude towards the visit were a refreshing change.

    Looks like her pictures.
    Have a Link?

  7. #20351

    Bailey

    Had a visit with Bailey recently.

    She has been reviewed many times on here.

    Very good BBBJ and covered doggie and mish with daty.

    She is girlfriend experience and although she isn't a 25 year old spinner her personality and attitude towards the visit were a refreshing change.

    Looks like her pictures.

  8. #20350
    Quote Originally Posted by Asdine246  [View Original Post]
    I did a couple of the ones that say garner. One was a really hot and GFE lady from Spain that I probably would have been fine spending 3 x as much for. Another was probably early 30's, everything covered and kind of mechanical. Both used the same one word / services description on EB. Through talking to them I can confirm you're speaking with a handler so trying to negotiate about the service before hand is pointless. Kind of a crapshoot but they're not much higher $ than anyone else posting.
    Do you have any link by any chance!

  9. #20349

  10. #20348
    Quote Originally Posted by Martin8691  [View Original Post]
    There is a new wave of latinas in town and some that seem to be here before but maybe new number.

    Had anyone been able to dream in any of them ,any Intel from the ones that came resently? .
    I did a couple of the ones that say garner. One was a really hot and GFE lady from Spain that I probably would have been fine spending 3 x as much for. Another was probably early 30's, everything covered and kind of mechanical. Both used the same one word / services description on EB. Through talking to them I can confirm you're speaking with a handler so trying to negotiate about the service before hand is pointless. Kind of a crapshoot but they're not much higher $ than anyone else posting.

  11. #20347

    BKS Phara?

    No reviews here or on the other site. Only one review on the BKS page. She seems like a good time. Anyone have anything to add? Renata was a lot of fun so I may just hold out until she visits again.

  12. #20346

    New latinas

    There is a new wave of latinas in town and some that seem to be here before but maybe new number.

    Had anyone been able to dream in any of them ,any Intel from the ones that came resently? .

  13. #20345
    Quote Originally Posted by GMag69NC  [View Original Post]
    Super quick search for this, as I was curious too.

    Also on EBabylon, with a few reviews.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/h...uidad/50552322
    Thanks for posting the Link, always have trouble with that.

  14. #20344
    Quote Originally Posted by LikesGirls  [View Original Post]
    Thank you for the report! Do you have a link to the ad? The above is just one photo that doesn't seem to have any contact info.
    Super quick search for this, as I was curious too.

    Also on EBabylon, with a few reviews.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/h...uidad/50552322

  15. #20343
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveSports  [View Original Post]
    Visited this young Cuban for the 2nd time. Reached out again through text and set up a time and headed her way. Usually I don't go for the young ones, I am into more into the Mature ladies. She's young and no sense and straight to business, but once you get into it she's very passionate. Long curly hair Down her back which I find attractive and she's really slim with small breast but Nice nipples. I wish she would dress up more for the visit but she still get me going when every I see her. Only CG and Missionary for me and she can take a pounding. $70 HH will definitely repeat.



    https://cdn.sumosear.ch/images/IpmV3s.jpg
    Thank you for the report! Do you have a link to the ad? The above is just one photo that doesn't seem to have any contact info.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape