Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 502 of 1760 FirstFirst ... 2 402 452 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 552 602 1002 1502 ... LastLast
Results 7,516 to 7,530 of 26393
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18878
    Quote Originally Posted by Jabba41  [View Original Post]
    Is it worth the drive to Mt prospect?
    Yes, if you like 23-35 yr/o Koreans.

  2. #18877

    More info?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jabba41  [View Original Post]
    Is it worth the drive to Mt prospect?
    To see who?

  3. #18876

    Mt Prospect

    Is it worth the drive to Mt prospect?

  4. #18875
    Quote Originally Posted by JimHoll  [View Original Post]
    So I got no response so I gambled (TOFTT) and I'm glad I did. Turned out like almost forgotten old times, friendly, accommodating, DDF and amazing woman. Hard working, self sufficient, intelligent and clean & sexy with her life in order. Plays fairly for the fun of it & the extra cash of course. Drives a nice car and shows up on time, sharply dressed for success. No rush and getting aquainted was as enjoyable as the main event. I could report a short story about just one visit with her but I'll stay clear of the non believers and doubting Joes. I guess YMMV always applys but this one gives me hope that real providers still exist.
    Nice post.

    Thanks for TOFTT, I'm batting around. 300 with unreviewed providers. Glad she worked out for you.

  5. #18874

    New & fresh

    Quote Originally Posted by JimHoll  [View Original Post]
    So I got no response so I gambled (TOFTT) and I'm glad I did. Turned out like almost forgotten old times, friendly, accommodating, DDF and amazing woman. Hard working, self sufficient, intelligent and clean & sexy with her life in order. Plays fairly for the fun of it & the extra cash of course. Drives a nice car and shows up on time, sharply dressed for success. No rush and getting aquainted was as enjoyable as the main event. I could report a short story about just one visit with her but I'll stay clear of the non believers and doubting Joes. I guess YMMV always applys but this one gives me hope that real providers still exist.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20221023-174624_Samsung Internet.jpg‎  

  6. #18873
    Quote Originally Posted by CnCop14  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Brook, wanted to see her but was unsure.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...e/540929094933
    Never seen her but a while back I tried to. She requires a deposit. She's real and the girl in the pics but I assume she's posting ads hoping to get deposits and then ghosts guys. I got her to send me live pics of her tits all to prove she was real just so I'd send the deposit. I wouldn't waste your time but you could try and get some pics from her I'm sure she'd send live ones.

  7. #18872

    Tori

    Quote Originally Posted by HeavyJet  [View Original Post]
    I visited there this spring I believe and was able to meet a very pleasant very tall and slender brunette who said she was from upper Michigan. Had a nice time with her and shortly thereafter maybe a few weeks I called to set up another appointment. Rayna answered and sternly stated that she's not here participating anymore. I'd love to know what happened with her.
    Are you talking about Tori who was one of the best bbbjs ever?

  8. #18871

    Another good point

    Quote Originally Posted by DieselMike  [View Original Post]
    Bayshore is Glendale. That alone would be a "no-go".
    Yeah, I forgot to mention Bayshore as another red flag.

  9. #18870

    Good one!

    Quote Originally Posted by NuruGurus  [View Original Post]
    If you consider those photos TGTBT I would be more scared of you being real than her 😅 haven't heard of her nor seen reviews. I'd ask her if there's a way she can verify (request a stupid photo doing something specific or something).
    Good idea. And BTW, I like them thick and busty!

  10. #18869
    Quote Originally Posted by MrHayness  [View Original Post]
    Very fast response and when I asked a rough location she gave up LaQuinta by Bayshore. I'm used to a slow response and vauge location. Am I just paranoid?

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...a/882100157884
    Bayshore is Glendale. That alone would be a "no-go".

  11. #18868
    Quote Originally Posted by MrHayness  [View Original Post]
    Very fast response and when I asked a rough location she gave up LaQuinta by Bayshore. I'm used to a slow response and vauge location. Am I just paranoid?

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...a/882100157884
    If you consider those photos TGTBT I would be more scared of you being real than her 😅 haven't heard of her nor seen reviews. I'd ask her if there's a way she can verify (request a stupid photo doing something specific or something).

  12. #18867

    Tgtbt?

    Very fast response and when I asked a rough location she gave up LaQuinta by Bayshore. I'm used to a slow response and vauge location. Am I just paranoid?

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...a/882100157884
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20221024_092028.jpg‎  

  13. #18866

    Rayna Go to go again.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...e/436547205051

    Just saw Rayan tonight. Very accommodation. Lots of toys and I highly recommend.

    Its been years since I have seen here but she is still willing to put a smile on your face.

  14. #18865

    Anyone seen her

    I'd like to hear before our date.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...y/726622652253

  15. #18864

    Has anybody seen 👀

    Has anyone seen Brook, wanted to see her but was unsure.

    https://milwaukee.skipthegames.com/f...e/540929094933

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape