Escort Review: BB'ing in the IE
+
Submit Review
Results 586 to 600 of 868
-
11-22-22 20:16 #283Senior Member

Posts: 61Yes. She is the real deal. Scroll down. BBCpLower wrote a great review about her. She seems to travel between the LA area and the I. E. I am planning another visit myself, sooner rather than later.
Originally Posted by HondaMas1991
[View Original Post]
-
11-22-22 15:45 #282Senior Member

Posts: 30Was she the real deal. Because to many fake now days. And special in Riverside cops and law enforcements.
Originally Posted by DonClimax
[View Original Post]
-
11-22-22 13:21 #281Senior Member

Posts: 59She told me her hh rate was $$. Kinda expensive for a granny.
Originally Posted by HondaMas1991
[View Original Post]
-
11-22-22 12:22 #280Senior Member

Posts: 61Josie
I was just going to recommend her, as well. Good one!
Originally Posted by HondaMas1991
[View Original Post]
-
11-22-22 00:25 #279Senior Member

Posts: 30Did you try this one.
Originally Posted by Radische
[View Original Post]
-
11-21-22 15:24 #278Senior Member

Posts: 135Granny or Ebony
I'm down for a granny or a nice ebony.
Originally Posted by Radische
[View Original Post]
-
11-21-22 15:18 #277Senior Member

Posts: 133I'm in the mood for a bareback granny
Any recommendations? I'll fuck your granny if you want!
-
11-20-22 12:57 #276Regular Member

Posts: 1Assistance Needed: New "Ebony Sugah Baby" Recommendations
Greetings,
Unfortunately my "side piece" moved away and I'm looking for a replacement ASAP. I'm looking for a "Hot & Freaky" open-minded Ebony Lady or Ladies. Ideally a discreet MILF or "working girl" who is BBFS friendly and cool with experimenting. I'm in IE (Temecula) and can't seem to find (or trust) the popular websites. Hemet would be great but can't seem to find any SWs anymore. G St is normally a gamble; sometimes the girls are out and sometimes not. Also looking for info on any other "tracks" in IE? Thank you in advance! "The struggle is real".
S. G.
-
11-20-22 12:30 #275Regular Member

Posts: 16Intrested in the white girl you had
Interested in the white girl you have how much was it and how can I find her. Would love to try her out.
Originally Posted by EmcSquared
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-22 15:04 #274Senior Member

Posts: 42Newbie
I got to ask, between the MP threads and this one I (obviously) see a ton of BB reports. Do y'all just cross your fingers and pray? I've always wanted to shoot for a BBBJ at least but I'm worried about it going wrong. Probably a dumb question, but I'm curious. I'm more of an mp guy anyway but this would help give me some confidence in pushing for bb with someone.
-
11-13-22 01:21 #273Senior Member

Posts: 30Bb dark skin girls
Where are the dark skin girls at?
-
10-23-22 17:21 #272Senior Member

Posts: 870Help
Anyone know of a skinny petite female to link up with and where?? No old ladies thanks).
-
10-21-22 19:14 #271Senior Member

Posts: 61Perfect Timing!
I think that I got lucky with Lynn. I discovered her at just the right time! She was so new to providing that she didn't even know what rate to ask for! My first visit was intended for only a BBBJ, so I took 60. She seemed to think that it was a lot! I think she was lonely, because she sat on my lap and began telling me about her life, showed me pics of her kids, which was a shock! Being that tiny, she didn't have a single stretch-mark on her perfectly flat tummy!
She let me do whatever I wanted, for however long I wanted! The time factor didn't even seem to enter her mind! No business mentality whatsoever. I was amazed! I knew that it was only a matter of time before her personality became hardened by bad experiences. That eventually she'd meet someone who'd tell her that she was giving the farm away. It came to pass. Before long, her rates skyrocketed and she wouldn't even consider special deals for those who were there from the start. I've been looking for another Lynn ever since.
Originally Posted by BBCpLower
[View Original Post]
-
10-21-22 14:25 #270Regular Member

Posts: 11Anorexic girls are just my type
The last time I had a girl that skinny was Lynn (those who know, know! Whatever happened to her anyway, last I heard from her was late 2019 when she was trying to up-charge upwards of $300 for twat! I said Heck no. I want my usual rate $150. I'm sure EMC square's silver tongue was licking it for $50 dollars less though, LOL.
Anyway that one in the Pic looks nice & tight, happy hunting!
Originally Posted by EmcSquared
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-22 17:04 #269Senior Member

Posts: 150EmcSquared- Share the wealth, mi amigo!
Ha ha. That's a #MeToo from M699. That's how it works right She's be welcome to some of my rapidly diminishing 401 k.
Originally Posted by DonClimax
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





