Thread: Stupid Bullshit that has nothing to do with getting laid.
+
Add Report
Results 286 to 300 of 655
-
10-24-22 18:51 #370Senior Member

Posts: 371In the words of George Carlin. "Selling is legal, fucking is legal, so isn't selling fucking legal?
Originally Posted by BareBackJack
[View Original Post]
-
10-24-22 16:42 #369Senior Member

Posts: 484More than one answer is possible
Marijuana is illegal to sell in Virginia, just like pussy, but you can give it away, just like pussy. In this case it has to do with creating tax revenues from sale and creating a few billionaires who control the market. In my opinion, pussy and marijuana should be treated just like tomatoes. Sell them or give them away. Who cares? Have one plant or hundreds plants...or women. Who cares? Shit, tobacco is controlled and taxed, too. The idea that we're a free country is basically bullshit but it is a great idea. I'm not an anarchist but we have way more laws controlling what you can and can't do than we need.
Originally Posted by ACarolinaGuy
[View Original Post]
-
10-24-22 12:33 #368Senior Member

Posts: 130Which is one good reason why society should be structured to provide opportunities for all to provide for themselves. Modern society only provides the opportunity to enslave oneself to a random employer, in hopes that it all works out. Most of the time, it doesn't.
Originally Posted by ACarolinaGuy
[View Original Post]
-
10-24-22 03:34 #367Banned Member

Posts: 23Posting
I don't post a lot on here because I don't need too. My resume on chamberlain is untouchable and unblemished. All the girls know exactly who I am. To be honest I get hit up before any other man on here ironically while spending the least amount of money. I just turn them down most of the time cause I get bored with them. I have a 99.9% success rate when I want to see them and no girl ever turns me down. All the shit that y'all get excited about don't phase me no more. I have already done everything. Oh and this whole I got to post a lot of stuff for credit to get a girls number complete bs. We all know the real reason why you want give a girls number out LOL. Lastly I thought this would go without saying but I guess common sense isn't so common if you don't let them take advantage of you they won't. Feel like I said this 1000 times already.
-
10-23-22 18:29 #366Senior Member

Posts: 491Has nothing to do with any kind puritan heritage. As a brief history lesson, our country's religious roots are with the Church of England. Puritans we're opposed to the Church of England and came here to escape persecution for their opposition. They may have had a successful settlement in New England, their religious beliefs were not the dominant one on colonial America. Regulation of prostitution largely began in 1910 and it was part of the moral movements that also brought about prohibition. Real laws started around WW1 and had to do with controlling STIs especially in the military. I think today it's just a hold over and there isn't a large enough portion of our population willing to speak up in support of legalizing. Maybe someday, but similar to weed a few years back the stigma isn't something anyone wants to answer to.
Originally Posted by Neilll
[View Original Post]
As for it being legal in most civilized countries. That is quite the exaggeration.
-
10-23-22 16:45 #365Senior Member

Posts: 91Definitely
Absolutely, lived overseas for 15 years. Had no issues going to brothels / kink clubs. No problems dealing with security from the contributors of the establishment. It's more of a security and safe guard for a lot of the new providers to get into the game (making acquaintances to go out as an independent). Getting a service number to be a provider will always help ease any paranoia a monger might have of the provider prior to getting a punt. Been to many kink clubs that were exceptional. Of course, first time can always be a bit nerve racking, trusting an owner of the facility with your fantasies and such, but it's a business. Last thing any business wants is to get bad reviews.
Originally Posted by ChristNotama
[View Original Post]
-
10-23-22 16:23 #364Senior Member

Posts: 767Hell yeah
If you ever traveled over seas bruh, brothels are great. (Of course there are sht hole brothels, but "expensive" brothels are great).
Originally Posted by GiveItRaw10
[View Original Post]
-
10-23-22 14:07 #363Senior Member

Posts: 91Agree
I'm with you on that. It would definitely slow the incidents of mongers getting entrapped in some scam. Would be nice to have brothels.
Originally Posted by ChristNotama
[View Original Post]
-
10-23-22 00:45 #362Regular Member

Posts: 24"Why is it illegal to sell something that's perfectly legal to give away?" George Carlin.
Originally Posted by ChristNotama
[View Original Post]
I think it being illegal has a lot to do with men wanting to control women.
-
10-22-22 21:44 #361Senior Member

Posts: 34Why is it illegal
It is illegal because of our puritan heritage. In most civilized countries, it is legal. It is true that there is sex slavery and exploitation of women. But it is hard to help when the victims are afraid of prosecution.
-
10-22-22 20:27 #360Senior Member

Posts: 767Why is it still illegal?
While I understand the original intent was protecting the population from "incurable" deseases before discovery of antibiotics, and that some women fall pray to sex slavery, why not just legalize, tax, and do health checks on sex workers, yeah It might be too much "government" but hey man, if two consenting adults want to engage in the old profession why not? Why is still illegal, when drugs are getting legalized, times have changed, we have condoms, most of us probably have not stepped foot inside a building for worship in decades, and we do not support sex slavery. So why not? Just trying to start a conversation.
-
10-06-22 12:11 #359Senior Member

Posts: 1069Trying to keep my PMs sucker free
Hey, if you got 0 post, hell under 20 post. Don't PM me asking for info. I don't entertain yall non contributors. FYI I share info with plenty of guys. They can all vouch for me. So please don't message me and then send another message calling me names and whatever.
Oh for those wondering I'm talking to pushap and datboygood or whatever your board name is. Do what most of us do, go seek your fun. Plenty to be had all over the city. And I will continue to be selfish on my quest to saving these ho's.
Peace out and take your thumb out your asses.
-
09-26-22 23:36 #358Senior Member

Posts: 700Enhancer
Most smoke shops will have what you need, there is a store on midlo, very near Mcy d, across from the motel 6,has a wide variety, I like the rhinos they work well, but you need to take them with lots of water, and I usually take them a day before I need them.
Originally Posted by MetalHead63
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-22 17:38 #357Senior Member

Posts: 1449Not sure about that but Royal Honey works. Go to hood store they usually have them.
Originally Posted by MetalHead63
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-22 09:40 #356Senior Member

Posts: 441Performance enhancers
This is not stupid bs, but not sure where to post. Any reviews, good or bad, on otc enhancers like extenze and others? Need a little help, waiting to see pp doc.












Reply With Quote




