Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 321 of 735 FirstFirst ... 221 271 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 371 421 ... LastLast
Results 4,801 to 4,815 of 11025
Come enjoy your Perfect Massage
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6225

    Kourtney

    Quote Originally Posted by Leroy69  [View Original Post]
    She is all sorts of yummy, and just made my TDL!
    She's definitely worth a visit. She's got one of the best head games of any girl I've met. Open to a few of my other perversions as well. And a great value for what you get.

  2. #6224
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael1967  [View Original Post]
    Choking is pretty standard with me, I pretty do it with everyone including providers (in most cases they are down with it). I tell them to tap / grab my shoulder if it's too rough or I need to stop. I tell them to grab / tap my shoulder because part of the choking "fantasy" is grabbing my hands to stop them. The worrisome part is that if you have a true sub, she may let you choke her out. I was seeing someone about 4-5 months ago, that simply refused to tap out. I quit choking her because it was simply too dangerous.
    Yeah that is a kink called breath play. I had a provider in a different state that loved passing out due to it. To be honest, I love choking (like you do). But seeing her pass out and seeing her eyes react that way, made me loose my erection and was a sobering experience for me. I have stayed far away from that line since then and release when it is a lot safer.

  3. #6223

    Oh my!

    Quote Originally Posted by Bfm66  [View Original Post]
    Kourtney Rabbitt looks anything but "tiny and petite".
    She is all sorts of yummy, and just made my TDL!

  4. #6222

    Chocking

    Quote Originally Posted by DukeDraper  [View Original Post]
    So I had a provider ask me if I had kinks, which I really don't. She then tells me that she loves getting choked. I took that as an invitation and gave it my best. Must say, it felt kind of hot, obviously it's for more of a dominant-type feeling for those that like it. I kinda was hesitant in the beginning though since she's a tiny petite little red head. When should I know when to stop? When her eyes start to bulge out? LOL.
    A lot of women on TNA are okay with this. As long as you ask before hand. I would be very very careful and make sure you are not overdoing it. I really enjoy it and have done it to a few but overall when I am on a Dom kick and with a good sub I prefer slapping them. Naet loved being choked for long hard periods. It is not my favorite, but have done it to a few. There was a small petite redhead on SA that loved doing roleplay. She is no longer on SA (to the best of my knoweldge) and I do not have her contact info (So pervs. Please do not PM me asking for her info). Everything is kosher and safe as long as both are aware, it is clearly discussed and you respect boundaries and safe gestures.

  5. #6221

    Badangel36

    Has anyone seen her? She's very attractive. I wish she had some nude pics. Does she have a incall location?

  6. #6220
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiberium  [View Original Post]
    Does Audelia allow pics or vids of the session? Has anyone tried asking?
    She has an OF with Bg content, so maybe.

    I'll tell you, I've seen her before and she lets you do whatever you want to her. My gut says she is open to it but YMMV. I had a blast with her, mainly due to.

    Her total open mind and willingness to follow directions (and orders. Wink).

    I recommend.

  7. #6219
    Senior Member


    Posts: 276
    Quote Originally Posted by DatoDaddio  [View Original Post]
    Kourtney Rabbit?
    Kourtney Rabbitt looks anything but "tiny and petite".

  8. #6218
    Quote Originally Posted by DatoDaddio  [View Original Post]
    Kourtney Rabbit?
    Choking is pretty standard with me, I pretty do it with everyone including providers (in most cases they are down with it). I tell them to tap / grab my shoulder if it's too rough or I need to stop. I tell them to grab / tap my shoulder because part of the choking "fantasy" is grabbing my hands to stop them. The worrisome part is that if you have a true sub, she may let you choke her out. I was seeing someone about 4-5 months ago, that simply refused to tap out. I quit choking her because it was simply too dangerous.

  9. #6217

    Choking

    Quote Originally Posted by DukeDraper  [View Original Post]
    So I had a provider ask me if I had kinks, which I really don't. She then tells me that she loves getting choked. I took that as an invitation and gave it my best. Must say, it felt kind of hot, obviously it's for more of a dominant-type feeling for those that like it. I kinda was hesitant in the beginning though since she's a tiny petite little red head. When should I know when to stop? When her eyes start to bulge out? LOL.
    Kourtney Rabbit?

  10. #6216
    Quote Originally Posted by DukeDraper  [View Original Post]
    So I had a provider ask me if I had kinks, which I really don't. She then tells me that she loves getting choked. I took that as an invitation and gave it my best. Must say, it felt kind of hot, obviously it's for more of a dominant-type feeling for those that like it. I kinda was hesitant in the beginning though since she's a tiny petite little red head. When should I know when to stop? When her eyes start to bulge out? LOL.
    Lots of articles on breth play, here are some highlights:

    Gently squeeze the sides of their neck.

    Ask if your partner likes it. Wait for a response. Since you are constricting their airway, you may get a nod or other previously agreed upon safe gesture to continue. However, your partner should still be able to speak. If not, release pressure.

    Slowly increase pressure on the sides of their neck.

    Don't put pressure on the front of neck.

    Start with light pressure.

    Full article:

    https://medium.com/sexography/how-to...x-a730bf49a27e

  11. #6215

    Chocking

    So I had a provider ask me if I had kinks, which I really don't. She then tells me that she loves getting choked. I took that as an invitation and gave it my best. Must say, it felt kind of hot, obviously it's for more of a dominant-type feeling for those that like it. I kinda was hesitant in the beginning though since she's a tiny petite little red head. When should I know when to stop? When her eyes start to bulge out? LOL.

  12. #6214
    How much was she for all that? And did she at least do BBBJ? Or did it include CFS as well?

    Quote Originally Posted by Darce  [View Original Post]
    Probably the most interesting encounter I've ever had.

    Her whole thing is she's a dom.

    Mutual shower to start with, she laters up a washcloth and cleans all your lower regions front and back.

    Once she's done with that she starts asking questions about your relationship status, if you're a sub or dom and when was the last time you ejaculated.

    As she was asking me these questions she reached between my legs and started jacking me off from behind, it was hot.

    She then abruptly slapped my balls which hurt. I didn't appreciate that.

    Her massage is tantric / nuru, very light and relaxing. She has a prototype thick MILF body to me and having her slide all over me was a amazing.

    The flip was strange, she had me sit up and we were both facing each other and she straddled me.

    She won't let you touch her without giving permission first but after a while I just started cupping her ass and she loved it.

    She really gets off on having her back massaged and kept thanking me as I caressed her.

    She then got in a huff because I asked if she allowed "Greek", she said using that terminology offender her because it made her sound like a prostitute, not a person. She said she enjoyed "anal", not "Greek".

    Totally killed the vibe because I could tell she was pissed, eventually finished with an awkward HJ delivered in silence. Funny thing is it took me longer to cum because she was so cold to me which prolonged the awkwardness LOL.

    So yeah, like I said an interesting experience.

    I probably won't repeat but I get the sense there are extras to be had if you can develop a rapport with her.

  13. #6213
    Does Audelia allow pics or vids of the session? Has anyone tried asking?

    Quote Originally Posted by DatoDaddio  [View Original Post]
    I'm debating between seeing two girls tomorrow.

    Audelia Wild or Summer Lynn Banks?

    I've see. AuDelia once and had an amazing time, but Summer is more affordable and let's you record the date.

    So mongers, who would you recommend?

  14. #6212
    Quote Originally Posted by FaceNutter  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this smoke show? Seems like it's TGTBT with all of her services listed..

    https://kent-wa.skipthegames.com/dom...-/483736992479
    I called the number and it was some (male) real estate agent so I'm going to say yeah.

  15. #6211

    Probably legit

    Quote Originally Posted by FaceNutter  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this smoke show? Seems like it's TGTBT with all of her services listed..

    https://kent-wa.skipthegames.com/dom...-/483736992479
    She looks trashy enough to be legit. Doesn't look like a fake post so probably legit.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape