Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,981 to 1,995 of 4897
-
10-23-22 20:20 #2917Senior Member

Posts: 395Danni rose was a smaller slender girl that stayed up on 13 across from hacks. Not the same danni that almost post with "I'll be your dirty little secret ".
Originally Posted by JRichard
[View Original Post]
-
10-23-22 17:02 #2916Senior Member

Posts: 842Many. . .
There should be many reviews in both Wilmington and Other Areas.
Originally Posted by BillyBadass12
[View Original Post]
I bailed one time after I read a PM from another on here advising me to pass.
But what I noticed in ads back then there were slight changes in the name for obivious reasons, maybe one and vs two.
Then wasn't Danni Rose the same person?
-
10-23-22 16:33 #2915Senior Member

Posts: 395This is one of the danni you are talking about. I believe the one with the missing tooth. Now posting with new pictures claiming to be a new girl around. I have never seen her but have always wanted too but could never find a solid review.
Originally Posted by Cody6107
[View Original Post]
-
10-23-22 15:47 #2914Senior Member

Posts: 842Dani?
There are at least two with that name that go back at least five years, one heavy and the other thin.
Originally Posted by Cody6107
[View Original Post]
The thin one gave many people here a Suprise, something they Didn't want. At the time she showed face pics. She would share rooms with others in Newark at the RR most times.
Then it was with Kelsey (and there are two of them) the plump one that had cats in the room back then and claimed she was some sort of nurse and was only an aide I believe.
So, if this is the same one, maybe that's the reason for not showing the face. Just saying. I will check my photos.
-
10-23-22 15:22 #2913Senior Member

Posts: 34There's a few
There's a few other chicks out there that don't show their faces, but aren't scammers. Like Danni in Newark (although I think she doesn't show her face because of the missing teeth haha) and this other chick that was in Newport (can't remember her name) but she was legit, had a great rack and a pretty great head game too. Chie might be legit too, but just decided to take the 20 and run, which is pretty dumb, considering she would have made more if she sent the pics and I went to see her.
Originally Posted by JRichard
[View Original Post]
-
10-23-22 13:18 #2912Senior Member

Posts: 167I'm totally with you on that as well!
Originally Posted by Cody6107
[View Original Post]
-
10-23-22 11:18 #2911Senior Member

Posts: 742Chie
Has anyone actually had a date with her? She's now advertising in Easton. Kinda odd. But would be a pretty short trip for me.
Originally Posted by Cody6107
[View Original Post]
-
10-23-22 10:51 #2910Senior Member

Posts: 395Just a heads up. Look up ashley in street walkers section. She can be had for as low as $20 if you catch her out walking elkton. Glad you had a good date and thanks for the reviews. I have personally never had a problem with her but I know she has taken money and ditched on others.
Originally Posted by Zabba501
[View Original Post]
-
10-23-22 07:31 #2909Senior Member

Posts: 145Ashley- Elkton MD
Hi everyone,
Did a date with Ashley in Elkton, her post stated ss $, hhr $70, hr $80. We agreed on 120 hhr. This was a morning date. She was at the Motel 6 in E town. When I arrived she greeted me at the door and first asked if I was a cop. Stated no and then asked if she was a cop?,LOL stated no so I grabbed her tits and noticed they were deflated pancakes with tattoos. Place donation on the tv console and we started to undress. She made small talk telling me she got busted twice so she now more cautious. We started with a BBBJ on the bed, she was good at it. After that she asked if I was ready told her yes. I asked her to get on top and she told me her knees are bad. So I bent her over the bed and plowed her from behind. Anal was more she stated. Gave her a cream pie and everything went well.
I feel I will repeat if I can get the same rate.
-
10-23-22 07:04 #2908Senior Member

Posts: 842What would you expect from someone who doesn't show their face?
Originally Posted by Cody6107
[View Original Post]
Something more? HA.
Please tell me of one here past or present that never showed their face there wasn't a problem or scam with, other than a few UTR information that has been shared privately that don't hav e pictures out there?
I certainly can't and I go way back here with one other screen name here.
-
10-22-22 22:28 #2907Senior Member

Posts: 395If you are going to rob me for 20 on somerhing as simple as sending pictures then I know you are going to be a lame date anyway and try to rob me for much more. Its not full proof but has worked so far.
Originally Posted by Cody6107
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-22 21:26 #2906Senior Member

Posts: 34Agreed!
Exactly Billy, especially with a chick like Chie who never shows her face in her ads, I like to buy a few pics to see what she really looks like and if she robs me of 20 then I know that I probably don't want to date her thieving ass.
Originally Posted by BillyBadass12
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-22 21:22 #2905Senior Member

Posts: 34Free Content?
Well, I've purchased pics from half dozen other chicks and never had a problem until Chie. And free content?? Where the hell is this so-called free content and warnings for Chie? I searched her name and number and got nothing. Fuck yeah I'll criticize her, because like I said, she's the first one to stiff me after several others didn't. Just letting others know my experience J Richard, isn't that what this fuckin site is for??
Originally Posted by JRichard
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-22 17:26 #2904Senior Member

Posts: 395Personally I like to buy content first for a few reasons. First most the time it's cash app and most girls use their real name when signing up. So I can then look them up on whatever site I want. Second if they stiff me 10 bucks then I have no reason to want to date them.
Originally Posted by JRichard
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-22 16:22 #2903Senior Member

Posts: 842Seriously?
With all the free content out there, With all the warnings on here, With all the trash on STG you are going to send money?
Originally Posted by Cody6107
[View Original Post]
People either have common sense or they don't.
Then have balls bigger than your brain to criticize her?
This is exactly what contributes to decline of the hobby in terms of quality and the never ending scams.










Reply With Quote






