Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,721 to 6,735 of 13583
-
10-23-22 18:19 #6863Senior Member

Posts: 73Search April Renee
She takes her ads down then puts them back up. Great big fun bags. No daty or anything bb if that's what you are looking for.
Originally Posted by BigC7512
[View Original Post]
-
10-23-22 14:44 #6862Regular Member

Posts: 20Just someone with some references.
Originally Posted by WalterTomFrank
[View Original Post]
-
10-23-22 12:47 #6861Senior Member

Posts: 208Legit provider
She is FS and GFE in a nice apt. A little pricey though. See my review on TER under Ava.
Originally Posted by TmExpress20
[View Original Post]
-
10-23-22 10:20 #6860Senior Member

Posts: 255Any reports before I TOFTT?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ville/96409454
Love the hope of Southern Indiana ladies.
-
10-23-22 10:13 #6859Senior Member

Posts: 1655Siri
Old man in lou have seen her before for a few car dates when she was just doing car dates. I notice she drop off the escort site for a time then she started to do incall. Cute girl I try do a meet up with her for a car date before but she asking way too much for a car date. But as far old man told me he never had any trouble with her.
Originally Posted by PussyMaster
[View Original Post]
-
10-23-22 10:01 #6858Senior Member

Posts: 73Search "Jamie"
https://tryst.link/escort/jamiejustice
Originally Posted by TmExpress20
[View Original Post]
Search Jamie, I believe there's a couple of reviews. I personally haven't seen her.
-
10-23-22 08:24 #6857Senior Member

Posts: 144Siri
I went and seen siri, cute girl, lots of baby damage. She had just gotten out of the shower, freshly wrapped in a towel. , laid the donation on the table, dropped the pants she went to work on the little guy, half way in the door starts to bang. , she starts saying to to wait right there. I'm like I'm not falling for this shit. , grab Mt pants push her back. , make sure I'm armed. , she then trys to say it's a customer and all sorts of shit I explain who I am and I'm not down with this shit. , she clearly sees my tats, and realized who she's trying to rob. She goes towards the door screams at them to go away now is not a good time. , she does the I'm sorry I'm sorry shit I don't want any trouble with your group as I run with a certain group. Throws herself on the bed says let me make it up. , I'm this point like fuck it, I take a peek out the window he's done went down to a van, I keep pants around my ankles and lay her back. , fuck her real good, gave her a nice creampie. , and she's still saying she's sorry. I'm like we are good, and walk out the door.
-
10-22-22 19:06 #6856Senior Member

Posts: 181Anyone Seen This One
-
10-22-22 18:41 #6855Senior Member

Posts: 80PR Jessica
Anyone know what happened to Puerto Rican Jessica that used to host in Old Louisville?
-
10-22-22 18:36 #6854Senior Member

Posts: 80All kinds of black women on LC. What exactly are you looking for?
Originally Posted by BigC7512
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-22 09:27 #6853Regular Member

Posts: 9Pretty much the same
I've only seen her twice but, about the same results. She looks rough and is pretty much a dead fish. First time was alright at best, maybe she was having a good day? Second time I might as well have just rubbed one out and saved the cash LOL. She is pretty cheap but, even still, I'd recommend looking elsewhere.
Originally Posted by MikePronin
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-22 06:52 #6852Regular Member

Posts: 20Suggestions
Any trustworthy black girls in the area?
-
10-21-22 21:51 #6851Senior Member

Posts: 431Re: Anything on this girl?
She works with her Mom, and she is terrible! Total waste of money. A couple of years ago I saw her and her Mom for a 2-girl special. I ended up walking out because I was not sure which one was worse. I cannot even Exaggerate and describe how terrible they both are.
Originally Posted by MikePronin
[View Original Post]
-
10-21-22 19:53 #6850Senior Member

Posts: 549Hope
Probably not like most.
She's cute, naked from the get go, a good tell tell. Bad: She can't ride, like not even a little bit. Average head despite what everyone says, per her mouth she's a no condom girl, not my thing at all. I'm sure the old men love the raw dog but she's actually a bit of a dead fish.
-
10-21-22 16:05 #6849Senior Member

Posts: 312Stephanie
Hey guy's, it's Friday night and Stephanie is still locked out of her LC account. It seems like more guys check out this forum than STG. She's looking to give a 5 star experience to you. If I could keep her for myself, I would. Her # 5029151704. Check her out for yourself.










Reply With Quote




