Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 267 of 516 FirstFirst ... 167 217 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 317 367 ... LastLast
Results 3,991 to 4,005 of 7735
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3745

    COI Situation

    Synn COI isn't all GPS, but it is staggering that many newbies who aren't even A team material throw out 3/4/5 nowadays. Safari is an example. Cute from 10+ feet, did a lap and she is somewhat soft and featureless up close, also lacks enthusiasm. A pass for me on VIP, at any tip amount. I keep hearing about Reddit forums that may be giving these dancers accelerated educations and some with accelerated delusions. If someone knows specific Reddit forums let me know. I have always just been on ZB, BI, and now this board.

    Surprisingly there are some nice Synn COI dancers now also working at Paradise. More evidence that there are issues at Synn COI. It was rare to see crossovers of the A team or borderline A team at Synn going to Paradise. Synn COI's K2 and Neptune work at Paradise. Not sure if they are offering lower tip amounts there. Perhaps someone with less Synn COI experience could test that out. Their VIP tip rates at Synn COI were discussed earlier on this forum, 2 for K2, 3 for Neptune. I have not VIP'd either at either club, but might at a later time.

    Quote Originally Posted by Pusclicious  [View Original Post]
    All the clubs are GPS and bare and legal already shut down if you don't want to pay any GPS prices, head down to paradise.

  2. #3744
    Quote Originally Posted by KingMg23  [View Original Post]
    OK some fresh meat believe they aren't gps.

    Crystal.

    Jesse- Venus.

    19 year old data daty.
    That's sounds good a few miles away from Tropical lei.

  3. #3743
    Quote Originally Posted by Loki213  [View Original Post]
    Recommendations for this Saturday and / or Sunday?

    Looking for 1-2 clubs to visit, dayshift or nightshift, with good stage action (high rotation of dancers) and friendly-to-enthusiastic regular lap-dances (on average). Not looking for VIP's just yet (easing back into the scene) so not looking for extras.

    Been reading the reports since September, so my general takeaways so far are that:

    * Synn COI is not the high mileage club that it used to be; most of the girls now are GPS?

    * Rhino COI is even worse; most of the girls are air dancers (worse than GPS).

    * Deja Vu COI is gone.

    * That just leaves Paradise in COI; I remember it being dark as hell (could barely see the stage unless you're on a tip row) and the total # of girls on the floor tend to be low (10? On any shift).

    Should I just give up on COI altogether?

    Are the Pomona clubs (Bare and' Legal; Strip Joint) still around and are they any better these days?

    I never much liked the OC clubs because the stage action was only bikini or topless, I think, but anyone is welcome to correct me. I used to visit Taboo a little back in the day; never been to Imperial, Sahara, TJ's or Esctasy.
    All the clubs are GPS and bare and legal already shut down if you don't want to pay any GPS prices, head down to paradise.

  4. #3742
    Quote Originally Posted by SoGood456  [View Original Post]
    FYI for Imperial management: I've got 10+ Imperial passes from prior VIPs etc. Might not be using them anytime soon if they let stuff like this go on (they probably know already). On to the next club.
    Did you get your money back for the VIP, or did they just give a couple of passes? If they just giving you passes, that a shit move. You paid for a NUDE VIP and dancer refused to give you one, you should get your money back.

  5. #3741
    Quote Originally Posted by FrancApple  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys,

    Been a while, but last Friday, I made it to Paradise around 8:30 pm There are 10 to 12 dancers of various types. Some dressed like playboy bunnies and others standard. The mix was mostly thick to fat with a couple of exceptions. Primarily Latinas with a couple of white girls. I was quickly approach by one dancer and honestly I had to pass. She was thick and nice around a 6 but nothing to write home about. You can tell there are two girls in the corner, both thin, just talking away and it grabbed my attention because she was being coached, almost like it was her first night. Anyways, I was looking at that activity when I was approached by a thick white girl with short blond hair. Stephanie I think she said. Quoted me a dance and VIP price right away. I asked if there was no upsale in the VIP and she said no. So, went for the VIP and this is where it gets interesting. Once inside the VIP are she changed her tune and requested an "upgrade" charge. No way, this has never happened to me before in other locations, when I asked why, she said the fee was only for the VIP room. I was like no thank you. Nothing was exchanged and walked out right away. I walked out and decided to wait and got some great dances from another lady. Before I left she approached me and asked me not to say anything as she would get in trouble. I just got up and exited the premises. Hope you all are aware of these upsale tactics and as others have mentioned let them know your dollars will go to other clubs.
    What did you expect for just the VIP price? Were you looking for extras? What was her upgrade charges for? If she was charging for extra, that just part of the game. You're expect too much if you're expect to get FS for free.

    On the other hand, if she wanted more money to get naked or something like that. I would walkout too. But would have reported her to management and demand my money back. I would NOT leave $120 on the table.

  6. #3740
    Quote Originally Posted by KingMg23  [View Original Post]
    OK some fresh meat believe they aren't gps.

    Crystal.

    Jesse- Venus.

    19 year old data daty.
    You ever try anything with Rubyrose or Paris? I tried but no play.

  7. #3739

    Crystal rhino rialto

    She puts out no lie.

    But her other Venus is a bigger hoho.

    They smash outside the club.

    My homie plowed them at that motel 6 in Fontana.

    But I got xxx video of crystal who wants to see.

  8. #3738

    Recommend weekend spots?

    Recommendations for this Saturday and / or Sunday?

    Looking for 1-2 clubs to visit, dayshift or nightshift, with good stage action (high rotation of dancers) and friendly-to-enthusiastic regular lap-dances (on average). Not looking for VIP's just yet (easing back into the scene) so not looking for extras.

    Been reading the reports since September, so my general takeaways so far are that:

    * Synn COI is not the high mileage club that it used to be; most of the girls now are GPS?

    * Rhino COI is even worse; most of the girls are air dancers (worse than GPS).

    * Deja Vu COI is gone.

    * That just leaves Paradise in COI; I remember it being dark as hell (could barely see the stage unless you're on a tip row) and the total # of girls on the floor tend to be low (10? On any shift).

    Should I just give up on COI altogether?

    Are the Pomona clubs (Bare and' Legal; Strip Joint) still around and are they any better these days?

    I never much liked the OC clubs because the stage action was only bikini or topless, I think, but anyone is welcome to correct me. I used to visit Taboo a little back in the day; never been to Imperial, Sahara, TJ's or Esctasy.

  9. #3737
    Quote Originally Posted by KingMg23  [View Original Post]
    OK some fresh meat believe they aren't gps.

    Crystal.

    Jesse- Venus.

    19 year old data daty.
    Crystal must be up on game now. I got a dance from her when she first started and it was top 3 worst ever. Then I saw her on stage and it was equally bad. Fast forward to about 2 months ago, I see her again. Dramatic difference in her stage show. It's actually pretty good now and she's incorporated some pole work. Still a little iffy on doing another VIP with her. But overall noticeably different stage performance now compared to this time last year.

  10. #3736

    Spearmintrhino Rilato

    OK some fresh meat believe they aren't gps.

    Crystal.

    Jesse- Venus.

    19 year old data daty.

  11. #3735

    Upscale / Extra Fees. Report to Floor Manager

    This happened to me at Imperial recently. Sasha: $20 to remove her top in a suite. Then $20 more for bottom.

    Then asked $20 more to touch, and I was done, walked out way early.

    I should have immediately reported her to the manager on duty.

    I was in a bit of daze from a prior VIP that was good, just wasn't in a haggling mood.

    But I let her off without penalty, which was a mistake, should have reported her.

    Also, remember this general rule: If the dancer hard sells you on a lap or especially a VIP. It won't be good.

    I ignored that rule too. Sasha pushed too hard. Again I was in a daze and mistook the hard sell for easy win.

    FYI for Imperial management: I've got 10+ Imperial passes from prior VIPs etc. Might not be using them anytime soon if they let stuff like this go on (they probably know already). On to the next club.

    Quote Originally Posted by FrancApple  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys,

    Been a while, but last Friday, I made it to Paradise around 8:30 pm There are 10 to 12 dancers of various types. Some dressed like playboy bunnies and others standard. The mix was mostly thick to fat with a couple of exceptions. Primarily Latinas with a couple of white girls. I was quickly approach by one dancer and honestly I had to pass. She was thick and nice around a 6 but nothing to write home about. You can tell there are two girls in the corner, both thin, just talking away and it grabbed my attention because she was being coached, almost like it was her first night. Anyways, I was looking at that activity when I was approached by a thick white girl with short blond hair. Stephanie I think she said. Quoted me a dance and VIP price right away. I asked if there was no upsale in the VIP and she said no. So, went for the VIP and this is where it gets interesting. Once inside the VIP are she changed her tune and requested an "upgrade" charge. No way, this has never happened to me before in other locations, when I asked why, she said the fee was only for the VIP room. I was like no thank you. Nothing was exchanged and walked out right away. I walked out and decided to wait and got some great dances from another lady. Before I left she approached me and asked me not to say anything as she would get in trouble. I just got up and exited the premises. Hope you all are aware of these upsale tactics and as others have mentioned let them know your dollars will go to other clubs.

  12. #3734

    Upsale Paradise. Not so good experience

    Hey guys,

    Been a while, but last Friday, I made it to Paradise around 8:30 pm There are 10 to 12 dancers of various types. Some dressed like playboy bunnies and others standard. The mix was mostly thick to fat with a couple of exceptions. Primarily Latinas with a couple of white girls. I was quickly approach by one dancer and honestly I had to pass. She was thick and nice around a 6 but nothing to write home about. You can tell there are two girls in the corner, both thin, just talking away and it grabbed my attention because she was being coached, almost like it was her first night. Anyways, I was looking at that activity when I was approached by a thick white girl with short blond hair. Stephanie I think she said. Quoted me a dance and VIP price right away. I asked if there was no upsale in the VIP and she said no. So, went for the VIP and this is where it gets interesting. Once inside the VIP are she changed her tune and requested an "upgrade" charge. No way, this has never happened to me before in other locations, when I asked why, she said the fee was only for the VIP room. I was like no thank you. Nothing was exchanged and walked out right away. I walked out and decided to wait and got some great dances from another lady. Before I left she approached me and asked me not to say anything as she would get in trouble. I just got up and exited the premises. Hope you all are aware of these upsale tactics and as others have mentioned let them know your dollars will go to other clubs.

  13. #3733
    Quote Originally Posted by XBiker  [View Original Post]
    I never go up to dancer when she with customer. It seems rude. A lot of times when a girl is coming out of the VIP she still with her customer. When I'm waiting for a girl, I like to wait on the couch or table nearest the dressing room. After she says her goodbyes, she will head straight to the dressing room, and I think that a better place to intercept her. Also, if you miss her going in, you still have the opportunity to catch her coming out.

    BTW, if a dancer doesn't head to the dressing room after a VIP, she's off my dance card permanently.
    I completely agree! I head straight to the men's room after a VIP with any of the dancers.

  14. #3732
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlieRambo  [View Original Post]
    Your best bet is to wait on the couch right by the VIP exit and tell her to come get you when she's ready. A lot of her customers get an hour or more so you won't have any luck waiting it out for her to come to you or catching her stage show. BTW, I'm trying to bring zbone back to life so anyone who reads this please check it out. I will start developing the site soon.
    I never go up to dancer when she with customer. It seems rude. A lot of times when a girl is coming out of the VIP she still with her customer. When I'm waiting for a girl, I like to wait on the couch or table nearest the dressing room. After she says her goodbyes, she will head straight to the dressing room, and I think that a better place to intercept her. Also, if you miss her going in, you still have the opportunity to catch her coming out.

    BTW, if a dancer doesn't head to the dressing room after a VIP, she's off my dance card permanently.

  15. #3731
    Quote Originally Posted by Loki213  [View Original Post]
    ….If you love spinners (skinny body type), then Jet Strip should be on your radar….
    Thank you for doing a detailed report. I mostly visit day shift & would likely avoid a crowded MNF night, but it's good to hear what's available.

    Had you done regular dances at JS, you'd likely just get a good body rub with a little SSTP. But by a hot spinner, and they'll usually appreciate $20 tip on a set. Sometimes I think it's worth it if the girl is hot & friendly enough, even though I'm usually an extras guy. Surprised they called no specials, they usually do at least every hour on day shift. It's like an extra 2 minutes, so not a great special; but it's something.

    Not a surprise that Rio didn't answer the phone; Kim club managers are usually lame. Probably low pay, & they're too busy hitting on dancers for tip-outs. You likely didn't miss much if you're into spinners & not doing dances / extras, although again I haven't been there at night. No reports posted from there lately, either here or on LA or South Bat strip club forums.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape