Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,746 to 2,760 of 13126
-
10-22-22 18:05 #10381Senior Member

Posts: 630And full life insurance on your life.
Originally Posted by RepoMan2642
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-22 14:09 #10380Senior Member

Posts: 888All things considered
Ya, I would rather cruise Kensington Avenue in a 1971 Ford Pinto with tinted glass but we can't always get what we want. In my book, a far bigger concern is the level of mongering experience the driver has, that matters a hellva lot more than the make and model of the car. Kensington Avenue is no place for beginners or the faint of heart.
Originally Posted by DjBangaz43
[View Original Post]
All the experience in the world still provides no guarantees for one's safety. It's a dangerous hobby and risks can only be mitigated, not eliminated. If a Cadillac is the only car you have and you still want your dick sucked for $20, I don't see where you have much choice. I suppose Camden's Broadway is a fraction less dangerous but still, you are taking a chance there too.
Just keep the doors locked, know where your fast exit is, don't pick up on the Avenue, make the SW walk to you, be aware of your surroundings at all time and most of all, if you sense anything, it's far better to drive away to live to see another day than it is to be pussy drunk at the wrong time. Any one advising this guy that his Cadillac makes him a target is missing the bigger point, we are all targets and the responsibility for one's safety is strictly our own. Monger on.
-
10-22-22 11:16 #10379Senior Member

Posts: 655IMO it's an unnecessary risk, like a tourist wearing a Rolex or flashing stacks of cash. You'll be a have in a neighborhood of have-nots, they will notice you, and the key thing there is to NOT be noticed.
Originally Posted by DjBangaz43
[View Original Post]
2018-19 I had a newl Landcruiser. Perfect ride for picking up dates, as it was tinted dark, and had tons of room in back. But I stopped bringing out to the ave as it got too much attention. You have to remember that you're in a neighborhood where everything is used hard and nice new things stand out.
That's just my take on it, maybe you'll be fine. But I wouldn't risk it.
-
10-22-22 09:35 #10378Senior Member

Posts: 987Keep moving and don't drive down the lane looking like a tourist. Keep all doors locked and windows up. Bring water and anything with you so you (and gas up beforehand in a safe location) don't have to stop anywhere. Anything can happen anywhere but gas stations / corner stores seem to be the worse for shootings and carjackings. 2-3 youth armed with pistols can just step out the shadows quickly.
Originally Posted by DjBangaz43
[View Original Post]
Carjackings are happening all over not just Kensington. You got a target on your back regardless due to your car. I almost had a situation close to chinatown the other night at a gas station. A young thug with a hoodie was very aggressive and upset about someone behind the counter and thought he was about to go on a rampage. I knew better and I shouldn't have went into the store as I knew he was trouble before I got out of my vehicle. Can't believe people deal with this danger everyday which is why stores are pulling out of certain neighborhoods and closing up until something is done with the crime.
-
10-22-22 09:18 #10377Senior Member

Posts: 113Just don't stop anywhere there was a car jacking at the stop and go store parking lot
Make sure you have full coverage insurance on your car.
Originally Posted by HugeMat
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-22 00:52 #10376Senior Member

Posts: 645You will be cool. Law enforcement doesn't care about mongering anymore, they're only worried about shootings. But just don't park and sit in your car on the ave tho.
Originally Posted by DjBangaz43
[View Original Post]
-
10-21-22 23:22 #10375Regular Member

Posts: 9I never go at night. I don't think it's safe if you drive a newer car.
Originally Posted by DjBangaz43
[View Original Post]
-
10-21-22 22:38 #10374Regular Member

Posts: 19Your caddy is not going to attract any attention. No joke, last week I saw a newer model Rolls Royce in the wee hours by the bridges off Tusculum.
Originally Posted by DjBangaz43
[View Original Post]
-
10-21-22 20:24 #10373Senior Member

Posts: 78Would a newer model Cadillac sedan stand put mongering on Kensington? Interested in taking the plunge but want to mitigate my risk as much as possible in terms of both carjackings / robbing and attention from law enforcement.
-
10-21-22 03:55 #10372Senior Member

Posts: 172This is a serious thing fellows. I had one of my regulars got mad at me because someone told her about this site, and she saw one of my post and knew it was me. Because I'm the only one who gives her facial.
Originally Posted by AnonBuxz
[View Original Post]
I tried damn hard to convince her I don't know of any such site. She wouldn't see me for a while because of that.
-
10-20-22 13:53 #10371Senior Member

Posts: 259Kensington
Wednesday night started off in Norristown. After 30 min of strolling and nothing worth picking up I made an impulse decision to go to Kensington.
Wasn't going to spend an hour strolling up and down. Mission was to find someone quickly, get my balls drained and head home.
From I street to torresdale (and quick run down buckius to jasper), easily spotted 20 SWs out.
Within 10 min picked up a petite WSW. Chrissy at the corner of buckius and Kenzie.
Excellent bbjcim and on my way home in less than 30 min on the avenue.
I know it's a dangerous game out there and common sense says I should stay away but the lure of Kenzie draws me in.
The quantity of options along with a very few quality options at a very reasonable price.
Anyone else feel the same?
Up until 2 years ago my go to pay to play was seeking arrangement.
-
10-20-22 13:45 #10370Senior Member

Posts: 259Outside of Kensington most pay to play has gone online. STG and listcrawler are filled with turds asking for 5-10 x the price of Kensington SW.
Originally Posted by BeefNoodleSoup
[View Original Post]
And some of these STG escorts will go thru 10 dicks a day.
Half of them look like they belong on the avenue.
I rather pay a kenszo SW $20-$40 for bbjcim vs $100 minimum short stay at some sketchy motel (and bait and switch).
The days of quality women at a reasonable price is gone.
Seeking arrangement was amazing 5-7 years ago before social media and * ruined it.
-
10-20-22 12:31 #10369Senior Member

Posts: 60Norristown
Do any one have info on Norristown area? Or contacts? I have been seeing some females around in my way to the gym but never attempted to see if they are actually SW.
-
10-20-22 10:45 #10368Senior Member

Posts: 514Kensington a gold mine?
I'd say Kensington is a gold mine if all the gold pieces are covered in turds. You just got to find the biggest piece that has the least turds.
Originally Posted by MongoMonger
[View Original Post]
There are a lot of risks involved with Kensington and you need to spend a lot of your free time to find a good one.
All the girls are at rock bottom and are only there because they need to feed their addiction. I kinda feel bad as if I am taking advantage of their situation but at the same time, I tend to be pretty generous when they put in the effort.
But I would agree that if you spend the time, you can find some real gems.
-
10-20-22 10:21 #10367Senior Member

Posts: 50Hi Mongo, Kensington is a real stretch for me to drive but Trenton is an easy run and sure could use a few good solid contacts. Trenton escorts lately are pretty sketchy so any leads would be greatly appreciated. If you could PM me. Thanks.
Originally Posted by MongoMonger
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




