Thread: BBFS Providers Manhattan
+
Add Report
Results 20,266 to 20,280 of 27145
-
10-22-22 09:12 #6880Senior Member

Posts: 99Yes
With a recent test.
Originally Posted by RedSonata
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-22 05:05 #6879Senior Member

Posts: 318Hello fellas,
With a big raise comes a big celebration. Anyone know if febby twig is BBFS?
-
10-21-22 16:15 #6878Senior Member

Posts: 333Baylee at Lears
She's a bit pricey at $500 per hour. But she is a guaranteed good time. DFK, Rimming, spanking, choking, BBFS, CIP, and she really gets into it. No upcharge.
-
10-21-22 12:56 #6877Senior Member

Posts: 200Thanks for the heads up!
OK, crossing her off my list. Appreciate it.
Originally Posted by StayHrny
[View Original Post]
-
10-21-22 10:51 #6876Senior Member

Posts: 44Role play BBFS Provider
Curious if anyone has any good experiences with a provider who role plays well? I've tried Gina but I don't feel like it's her speciality, and I would check out Amanda Manhattan but she's not BBFS-friendly anymore from the most recent reports. Hoping to find someone who is open to bbfscip, thanks in advance.
-
10-21-22 09:58 #6875Senior Member

Posts: 45Gratuities. TIP = To Insure Proper service
There is a difference between indys and brothel girls. I never tip an indy as they are setting their own rate. Brothel girls are different. They are splitting the money and if you do actually get a great session out of them it behoves you to tip her. Its good to have a good rep in the house and its good karma. Upcharges for specific services are different. If she sets that rate then that's the tip. You always want to project that you are generous and not cheap.
Originally Posted by NYSeeker
[View Original Post]
-
10-21-22 09:13 #6874Regular Member

Posts: 5Ugh. Pamela Andrews
Haven't seen Sol but when I saw Pamela. She wasn't worth it. Not at all GFE and looked like she was very much for getting you off and out as fast as possible. I would not repeat and I honestly should have just left once she opened the door. She had that attitude like I'm hot so I don't have to do shit to please you. Didn't even get a BBBJ from her. It was bad.
Originally Posted by Arkhan76
[View Original Post]
-
10-21-22 08:08 #6873Senior Member

Posts: 57Agree
I agree. If there's an up charge for something on top of the base rate I pay that, but I've never tipped extra. Is that a common thing?
Originally Posted by TheAssTeam
[View Original Post]
-
10-21-22 06:12 #6872Banned Member

Posts: 102Candy at Choi's Barber Shop
Hey, is anyone else besides me pounding Candy's tight pussy bare at Choi's lately?
-
10-20-22 20:16 #6871Senior Member

Posts: 39What?
I don't tip. I pay whatever the rate is. If there's extras involved (BBFS +100) then I pay that. But I don't "tip. " What am I missing here.
Originally Posted by NYSeeker
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-22 15:41 #6870Senior Member

Posts: 39Add. Tip amount
Curious as to everyone's take on social etiquette regarding tipping amounts, especially for high tier providers. I think percentage based tip makes sense for providers in the range up to 400. But when seeing a provider that's like 800 for example, adding on another 15 or 20% is pretty substantial. What do why'all think?
-
10-20-22 13:35 #6869Senior Member

Posts: 200Question on Lear -- Sol Corazon & Pamela Andrews
Do either offer BBFS?
FWIW, I would do a hard pass on Silvana and Claudia there -- neither are GFE, let alone BBFS. Not really much to discuss.
-
10-19-22 15:51 #6868Asshole

Posts: 106Use google.
Originally Posted by Rootforme29
[View Original Post]
-
10-18-22 18:13 #6867Regular Member

Posts: 1WSD info
Trying to get some info from WSD any body can help a brother out? Much appreciated.
-
10-18-22 18:00 #6866Senior Member

Posts: 78Thread is for Manhattan. Not for Flushing, Queens. Just saying.











Reply With Quote





