Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,796 to 9,810 of 30329
-
10-23-22 11:51 #20534Senior Member

Posts: 573Bree V
Can anyone pm me some details on her? Would greatly appreciate what to expect and what's available?
-
10-23-22 11:12 #20533Regular Member

Posts: 18Gia Mulatto
And no kiss at all and CBJ. Not GFE. But she's really cute.
Originally Posted by BetterThanU
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-22 20:33 #20532Senior Member

Posts: 1455I'm confused
What's going on here?
.
Originally Posted by Ltus20
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by RomeoYakuza
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-22 19:17 #20531Senior Member

Posts: 222Ashely
I saw her a year or so back and had the same experience.
Originally Posted by Ltus20
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-22 19:02 #20530Senior Member

Posts: 246I appreciate it
Oh ok thanks for the feedback.
Originally Posted by NCTransplant
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-22 18:58 #20529Senior Member

Posts: 666What's ots wrong with his review? He didn't exactly gave her a stellar review but he didn't crucified her either. What gives?
Originally Posted by Ltus20
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-22 18:06 #20528Senior Member

Posts: 59Really? [Deleted by Admin] Your girl is a scam.
Originally Posted by RomeoYakuza
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-22 16:48 #20527Senior Member

Posts: 81I may try to go see this one within the next few days before she leaves. Will report back.
Originally Posted by MiddleAge57
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-22 15:34 #20526Senior Member

Posts: 126First review?
🤔129300;129300;129300;.
Originally Posted by MiddleAge57
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-22 10:55 #20525Senior Member

Posts: 192Bbw
6 I think she's trying a to charge. 8 now.
Originally Posted by EasyGuy1111
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-22 08:32 #20524Senior Member

Posts: 7335Search for Green Eyes on the Gastonia board. She has mixed reviews. I met her once and it was rushed and I never went back.
Originally Posted by BLongPipes
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-22 00:32 #20523Senior Member

Posts: 246Have you seen her ?
Any monger seen this provider before ? I seen her ad on skip the games thanks for any information.
-
10-21-22 23:56 #20522Senior Member

Posts: 64Orgy Party Sunday night.
Fellas I used to be in Charlotte but moved to Raleigh. I'll be visiting Charlotte for the Panthers game and to shoot some BBC content with this OFs hotwife. I've been working on setting up other chicks for play while I'm in town. I met this girl on FB through one of the NC private sex groups. Not alot to choose from in those groups but she stood out. I've been in the game for a while and nothing has made me feel like she isn't legit. I'm meeting her tomorrow night after shooting content. Long story short, she hosts Orgy parties most Sunday nights. She's pretty active on Snap (missjoehoney). She also does meets on the side. I want to stress that I haven't met her yet. I'm TOFTT. But she's sexy asf and a freak. I'll report on our meet tomorrow night. Now for the Orgy party. You can pay a regular free which basically keeps you in the front half of the room and head is available. If you pay $50 you get access to VIP which anything goes. This is pretty consistent to the sex parties that I've attended here in Raleigh. For some reason I couldn't attach the flier. If you add her snap, youll see it posted. You can say "a friend" referred you and she'll answer any questions. You can decide if its something youd like to do. (DO Not Reference USASexGuide) The only reason I'm not going is becasue I have to leave earlier than the event starts which is at 10:30 p. If I end up meeting her tomorrow night or Sunfay morning ill be sure to write a report. Stay safe my friends. Seniors can PM me for more info.
-
10-21-22 23:04 #20521Regular Member

Posts: 17Caution
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lotte/96406550
Did a reserve image search. This one has an interesting arrest history, trafficking meth.
-
10-21-22 18:05 #20520Senior Member

Posts: 949Gia Mulatto
She has 26 pics on her ad and not one visible skanktoo. She is definitely my type of girl.
Originally Posted by BetterThanU
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





