Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 848 of 2752 FirstFirst ... 348 748 798 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 898 948 1348 1848 ... LastLast
Results 12,706 to 12,720 of 41274
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #28569

    Nina

    After seeing numerous people asking about Nina decided to TOFT and see her. Setup and coms were easy to do and agreed to meet her at the apartment she is staying at on the Westside. The positive is that she looks just like she does in the pictures. After that I can't say anything positive about my time with her. The room she stays in was messy and there was no furniture anywhere except for a mattress on the floor. Tried talking to her a little to break the ice; but every answer she gave was of someone just wanting this whole experience to be over with as soon as possible. So I asked her what her rules are and she said the normal no kissing but also said she doesn't do oral. So if your going to partake you will need to get yourself up because she might give you a few seconds of a hand job before she's bored. Continued on to the main event and it's best to say she is a complete starfish. Just lays there and the whole time acts like it the last place in the world she wants to be. Making the whole experience feel very awkward and uncomfortable. Overall she looks like her photos but her service is just a complete waste of time and others should avoid.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...6/347176000836

  2. #28568

    I'd like to know as well

    Quote Originally Posted by KoolBreeze  [View Original Post]
    I know someone here has sampled this booty by now. Details please if you have. She claims she's 5 minutes from rivercity. I don't do the Northside at all unless I see a positive review.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...4/095155390515
    That is a seriously outstanding ass I'd love to hear a review.

  3. #28567

    Lauren

    Quote Originally Posted by PervNerd48  [View Original Post]
    I'm with you- she's clearly advertised for a while, and I suspect those cam girl photos are someone else. If I'm wrong, I'll apologize, but something's phony there. And 2-3 bills for service?
    She advertised under Lauren previously, and I know her as Ava. She's usually a waste of time, tries to rush you, and won't give any money back; even if it's less time than what you paid for. I used to have some fun with her, but when she's really into the drugs, she is absolutely horrible (like they all are).

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...t/040729067220

  4. #28566
    Quote Originally Posted by FLAHusband2  [View Original Post]
    I feel like I've seen this girl under a different name, but I can't place it. I searched the name and got a different Area from a while ago, then searched the number and got nothing. Anyone partake or have any information?

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...r/398965723104
    I'm with you- she's clearly advertised for a while, and I suspect those cam girl photos are someone else. If I'm wrong, I'll apologize, but something's phony there. And 2-3 bills for service?

  5. #28565
    Quote Originally Posted by BlazeAdams  [View Original Post]
    I am not going to lie. My BBBJ experience with her was sub par. Right at my explosion she just stopped. Was cim but with no movement. Hell keep sucking, milk it, something. It just made my nut bla. Let feeling like not worth a repeat.

    At least the tall snow bunny off JTB will caress it and milk you. Make eye contact and feel like she enjoys it. Lo will ssuck you dry and then swallow but only offers car dates. I really only care for BBBJ. Just want to find the best there is. With legit DT. It's one thing if it's a swan vs an incall. You have expectations.
    Nothing wrong with that. Thanks for the intel. And I'm with you on BBBJ (though not BBFS). Bubbles / Ashley is a spitter, I believe.

  6. #28564

    Snow Bunny

    Quote Originally Posted by BlazeAdams  [View Original Post]
    I am not going to lie. My BBBJ experience with her was sub par. Right at my explosion she just stopped. Was cim but with no movement. Hell keep sucking, milk it, something. It just made my nut bla. Let feeling like not worth a repeat.

    At least the tall snow bunny off JTB will caress it and milk you. Make eye contact and feel like she enjoys it. Lo will ssuck you dry and then swallow but only offers car dates. I really only care for BBBJ. Just want to find the best there is. With legit DT. It's one thing if it's a swan vs an incall. You have expectations.
    I actually had a dream with JTB snow bunny about a week ago. Not going to lie, she's one of the best I've ever seen here. She will make you feel at home, greeted me wearing a tank top and a pair of panties and she sucked me off so good, and we were able to make a fair negotiation as well. Definitely a repeat.

  7. #28563

    Aria. Horny Spinner

    I feel like I've seen this girl under a different name, but I can't place it. I searched the name and got a different Area from a while ago, then searched the number and got nothing. Anyone partake or have any information?

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...r/398965723104

  8. #28562
    Quote Originally Posted by PervNerd48  [View Original Post]
    Funny thing- I also saw Ashley today, completely by accident (I didn't recognize her in today's ad). Honestly, I had a total blast. She smelled good, has a great body, loves the physical aspect of this, and has killer head game.

    She looks much better than her ad photos. She's funny and engaging. I get the idea that she knows her rep isn't great and is genuinely trying to make this work.

    I would DEFINITELY repeat. She's an absolute sweetie.
    I am not going to lie. My BBBJ experience with her was sub par. Right at my explosion she just stopped. Was cim but with no movement. Hell keep sucking, milk it, something. It just made my nut bla. Let feeling like not worth a repeat.

    At least the tall snow bunny off JTB will caress it and milk you. Make eye contact and feel like she enjoys it. Lo will ssuck you dry and then swallow but only offers car dates. I really only care for BBBJ. Just want to find the best there is. With legit DT. It's one thing if it's a swan vs an incall. You have expectations.

  9. #28561

    Nikki aka Dee Dee

    The Chicago statement made me mentally connect the dots with Dee Dee who, yes, was supposedly there for a family event and has not responded. I got to see her once at her apartment and missing that fat ass.

    Quote Originally Posted by KoolBreeze  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone heard from Nikki Lane lately?. I know she was in Chicago visiting family. According to her she should've been back by now.

  10. #28560

    Nikki Lane

    Has anyone heard from Nikki Lane lately?. I know she was in Chicago visiting family. According to her she should've been back by now.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20221021-095622_Gallery.jpg‎  

  11. #28559

    Administrator

    Quote Originally Posted by BigEnk61  [View Original Post]
    How can I contact admin moderators through private message?

    I was not able to get thier contact information.
    Go to bottom of page, there is a blue bar on which says contact us. Just send your message through there.

  12. #28558

    Contacting forum admin moderators

    How can I contact admin moderators through private message?

    I was not able to get thier contact information.

  13. #28557

    Thanks for the dead end on Sunshine

    Quote Originally Posted by LowBaller  [View Original Post]
    Wallets. I always leave my wallet in my can, have my cash in my pocket.

    No reason to ever bring a wallet into a provider's room.

    Thanks for the head up on Sunshine, I will avoid her and her DB buddies.

    And I will keep leaving my wallet in my car when I go to dream with a provider. I do not want her having my license, my address, and all my cards!
    I was about to set-up a dream with her! Thank You!

  14. #28556

    Jade

    Quote Originally Posted by Dan1978  [View Original Post]
    After one Jade being confused for another in some botched date turned robbery, I decided to call one of my faves number ends in 5955 Jade. She's tall and beautiful and has the best personality. Her place can be a tad intimidating on the map but it's a quite neighborhood. She has a love shack set up that's shared between her cute roommate Tasha (not sure if they do doubles). Lien always greeted with a smile and a hug. Had to ask her about the drama going on about some Jade being involved with a set up. She denied it and I believe her, and she proved it the best way she knows how. She is top notch at BBBJ, it's like she's making love to it, zero rushing. After fighting off the baby batter exploding prematurely I strapped up and got on top. She makes the sexiest face and whether she's faking or not you just feel like it's the best dick she's ever had. She really is fun for any who don't know her and for those that do, she's still as great as ever.
    A link would be quite helpful, Tall as in 5'4" or 5'8" ? Hotel, Apartment, House and side of town? All these would be a get service to her, and all of us!

  15. #28555
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandman666  [View Original Post]
    So many know her as Bubbles. But she's trying to rebrand herself as Ashley Nichole. I know she's not the prettiest thing, but hey I'm not looking to take her out to dinner or marry. I'm just looking to dump a load of jizz, and she's always been clean and ready to take care of business. Had a hookup the other day, she meet me at the door in lacy outfit, helped me undress and dropped to her knees and went right to work. She does an above average BBBJ, and didn't stop till I was pulling away. Covered up and moved on to multiple positions, finishing with her face down ass up.

    I've seen her multiple times and had one of the most amazing threesomes with her and Ryder.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...t/418388229479
    Funny thing- I also saw Ashley today, completely by accident (I didn't recognize her in today's ad). Honestly, I had a total blast. She smelled good, has a great body, loves the physical aspect of this, and has killer head game.

    She looks much better than her ad photos. She's funny and engaging. I get the idea that she knows her rep isn't great and is genuinely trying to make this work.

    I would DEFINITELY repeat. She's an absolute sweetie.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape