Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Grafenberg
  1. #1789

    Run-around Miyu

    Quote Originally Posted by MrFairfax  [View Original Post]
    Anyone see Miyu? Apparently she has left or isn't available I tried a few times this week so wondering if she has actually left or if there's something else going on.
    I was promised Miyu, and later got a "she not work" message. Then, I made a switch, and later got another "she not work. " The remains were gals who haven't been reviewed good. So, I dropped it. Hopefully, they'll get back in the swing.

  2. #1788

    ABBA daba done

    Quote Originally Posted by Tadalagash  [View Original Post]
    Yes to rimming. No FIV. Definitely no bb. But everything else is on the menu. Abba is definitely a star. Highly recommended. Fair price. Entrance door is unlocked.
    You meant no BBFS, right? My experience: DFS from the start. On her knees for BBBJ in front of mirror. Nice eye contact, slurping, moans. 10 minutes in and it was COF, and she sucked and swallowed what was left, and licked her lips. Hot. 10/10 BBBJ. Then, a 5 minute cuddle, and she had me up again pulling on my cock. Then, it was on to mish, doggy, CG, back to doggy—all covered, 9/10–pretty pussy, but I've had a bit tighter. Great arched back and as reported, a triple A ass. She gave me those bedroom eyes in the mirror as I fucked her and I almost blew. After a good solid half hour of fucking, and a bit of ass poking, I started to get tired. Ripped off the cover and she sucked, pulled, and slurped—tried to get me to lick her out, but not my thing. Ended with an amazing CIM finish.

    Definitely a grade A fuck, and she has a excellent attitude. Highly recommended. Pics are her, with photoshop. She said her sister did the video. She's here for 3 more weeks, I think she said. I might repeat, but my preference is for younger (I'd estimate ABBA at 27-30) and tinier.

  3. #1787
    Quote Originally Posted by Almel89  [View Original Post]
    Does she do rimming?

    I've been looking for a provider that does that, tried it with Avery over at SAG cause the oTER site said it but she said she didn't.

    So I'm very picky right now.
    Yes to rimming. No FIV. Definitely no bb. But everything else is on the menu. Abba is definitely a star. Highly recommended. Fair price. Entrance door is unlocked.

  4. #1786

    Miyu?

    Anyone see Miyu? Apparently she has left or isn't available I tried a few times this week so wondering if she has actually left or if there's something else going on.

  5. #1785
    Quote Originally Posted by WillOckham  [View Original Post]
    Look at the reviewers for Kitty.

    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...6585543-366846

    The first ER entry. Seven reviewers, most of whom have only 1 review, Kitty. And there's a suspicious set of reviews by the other reviewers.

    Danger, will Robinson, danger!
    The latest TER review exposes the scam. Seems like they collect the PII, make them give a deposit. Then make them write a good review or they expose them at work. And then they extort $3000 or else they call the 'cops'. No doubt they made a lot of money based on the TER reviews. They probably continuing to extort money from previous victims.

  6. #1784

    Closest to Gainesville?

    My buddy has very limited experience with NOVA agencies but will be in Gainesville / manassas next weekend. There's a few I've seen here in Fairfax, anyone know of any agencies further down 66 west?

    TIA!

  7. #1783

    Do not know

    Quote Originally Posted by Almel89  [View Original Post]
    Does she do rimming?

    I've been looking for a provider that does that, tried it with Avery over at SAG cause the oTER site said it but she said she didn't.

    So I'm very picky right now.
    Rimming isn't really my thing so I couldn't tell you.

  8. #1782

    No

    Quote Originally Posted by Rojo85  [View Original Post]
    Lady Rose sounds like someone I'd like to see but have they fixed the entry door yet?
    No but they unlocked the door.

  9. #1781
    Quote Originally Posted by JsppsgFun4  [View Original Post]
    Abba's booty is to die for and she's built for sin. Got another appointment coming this weekend.

    Plus she's definitely on the young side. Unicorn material.

    TBH I don't know how much thought goes into the stats on the website. I've seen it where a girl can have one set of measurements on one site and a different set on a different website.
    Does she do rimming?

    I've been looking for a provider that does that, tried it with Avery over at SAG cause the oTER site said it but she said she didn't.

    So I'm very picky right now.

  10. #1780

    Very tempting

    Lady Rose sounds like someone I'd like to see but have they fixed the entry door yet?

    Quote Originally Posted by Nogardeulb  [View Original Post]
    32 DD+5'6 Skinny Frame+. = your personal porn star (Lady Rose at SAG).

    Some girls you want to see everyday, some girls you want to see at least once to fulfill your exotic porn dream. Lady Rose is the latter type, totally worth the premium!

    I have a thing with tall, skinny beauty! When Rose first time fell into my sight, I knew I'm in for a GREAT time and made the right decision.

    Non-stop sensual DFKing, sensual / tempting Russian with her amazing DD-cup, intense P2 P, Sporty CG / ACG, I believe Rose cum several times before she drained me in Mish. And BBBJCIM.

    Plus Rose is SUPER tight due to her petite frame. Strongly recommend Rose.

    Face / Body / attitude / performance / rating.

    9/10/9/9/ round up to (10/9).

  11. #1779

    32 DD + 5'6 Skinny Frame + . = your personal porn star (Lady Rose at SAG)

    32 DD+5'6 Skinny Frame+. = your personal porn star (Lady Rose at SAG).

    Some girls you want to see everyday, some girls you want to see at least once to fulfill your exotic porn dream. Lady Rose is the latter type, totally worth the premium!

    I have a thing with tall, skinny beauty! When Rose first time fell into my sight, I knew I'm in for a GREAT time and made the right decision.

    Non-stop sensual DFKing, sensual / tempting Russian with her amazing DD-cup, intense P2 P, Sporty CG / ACG, I believe Rose cum several times before she drained me in Mish. And BBBJCIM.

    Plus Rose is SUPER tight due to her petite frame. Strongly recommend Rose.

    Face / Body / attitude / performance / rating.

    9/10/9/9/ round up to (10/9).

  12. #1778

    Abba

    Quote Originally Posted by NightHawk1967  [View Original Post]
    I usually go for the tiny ones, but the news of Abba is turning me into a caveman from Bedrock. What's the damage for an hour?
    I will concur with everything previous responders have said. Abba is amazing. Fantastic firm, full, natural breasts.

  13. #1777

    MP Ruru

    Did 45 with Ruru. She's an attractive and enthusiastic young Japanese woman. Pictures are similar. She's not thin but well built, think gymnast. Typical blue toast and shower intro. Good kisser. I give her an 8/8 on the appearance / performance scale. Usual upgrades are available. DM for any other details.

  14. #1776
    Quote Originally Posted by NightHawk1967  [View Original Post]
    I usually go for the tiny ones, but the news of Abba is turning me into a caveman from Bedrock. What's the damage for an hour?
    No up charges. 350.

  15. #1775

    Abba Dabba Do?

    Quote Originally Posted by SheHerb1800  [View Original Post]
    I would say she's one of the best I saw recently! Amazing rack and superb attitude.
    I usually go for the tiny ones, but the news of Abba is turning me into a caveman from Bedrock. What's the damage for an hour?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape