Thread: Agency Discussion and Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 10,396 to 10,410 of 12184
-
10-22-22 22:36 #1789Banned Member

Posts: 633Run-around Miyu
I was promised Miyu, and later got a "she not work" message. Then, I made a switch, and later got another "she not work. " The remains were gals who haven't been reviewed good. So, I dropped it. Hopefully, they'll get back in the swing.
Originally Posted by MrFairfax
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-22 22:03 #1788Banned Member

Posts: 633ABBA daba done
You meant no BBFS, right? My experience: DFS from the start. On her knees for BBBJ in front of mirror. Nice eye contact, slurping, moans. 10 minutes in and it was COF, and she sucked and swallowed what was left, and licked her lips. Hot. 10/10 BBBJ. Then, a 5 minute cuddle, and she had me up again pulling on my cock. Then, it was on to mish, doggy, CG, back to doggy—all covered, 9/10–pretty pussy, but I've had a bit tighter. Great arched back and as reported, a triple A ass. She gave me those bedroom eyes in the mirror as I fucked her and I almost blew. After a good solid half hour of fucking, and a bit of ass poking, I started to get tired. Ripped off the cover and she sucked, pulled, and slurped—tried to get me to lick her out, but not my thing. Ended with an amazing CIM finish.
Originally Posted by Tadalagash
[View Original Post]
Definitely a grade A fuck, and she has a excellent attitude. Highly recommended. Pics are her, with photoshop. She said her sister did the video. She's here for 3 more weeks, I think she said. I might repeat, but my preference is for younger (I'd estimate ABBA at 27-30) and tinier.
-
10-22-22 19:25 #1787Senior Member

Posts: 78Yes to rimming. No FIV. Definitely no bb. But everything else is on the menu. Abba is definitely a star. Highly recommended. Fair price. Entrance door is unlocked.
Originally Posted by Almel89
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-22 11:42 #1786Senior Member

Posts: 293Miyu?
Anyone see Miyu? Apparently she has left or isn't available I tried a few times this week so wondering if she has actually left or if there's something else going on.
-
10-22-22 08:32 #1785Senior Member

Posts: 194The latest TER review exposes the scam. Seems like they collect the PII, make them give a deposit. Then make them write a good review or they expose them at work. And then they extort $3000 or else they call the 'cops'. No doubt they made a lot of money based on the TER reviews. They probably continuing to extort money from previous victims.
Originally Posted by WillOckham
[View Original Post]
-
10-21-22 21:20 #1784Senior Member

Posts: 123Closest to Gainesville?
My buddy has very limited experience with NOVA agencies but will be in Gainesville / manassas next weekend. There's a few I've seen here in Fairfax, anyone know of any agencies further down 66 west?
TIA!
-
10-21-22 19:46 #1783Senior Member

Posts: 38Do not know
Rimming isn't really my thing so I couldn't tell you.
Originally Posted by Almel89
[View Original Post]
-
10-21-22 19:01 #1782Senior Member

Posts: 1017No
No but they unlocked the door.
Originally Posted by Rojo85
[View Original Post]
-
10-21-22 18:28 #1781Senior Member

Posts: 104Does she do rimming?
Originally Posted by JsppsgFun4
[View Original Post]
I've been looking for a provider that does that, tried it with Avery over at SAG cause the oTER site said it but she said she didn't.
So I'm very picky right now.
-
10-21-22 17:58 #1780Senior Member

Posts: 74Very tempting
Lady Rose sounds like someone I'd like to see but have they fixed the entry door yet?
Originally Posted by Nogardeulb
[View Original Post]
-
10-21-22 14:38 #1779Senior Member

Posts: 101732 DD + 5'6 Skinny Frame + . = your personal porn star (Lady Rose at SAG)
32 DD+5'6 Skinny Frame+. = your personal porn star (Lady Rose at SAG).
Some girls you want to see everyday, some girls you want to see at least once to fulfill your exotic porn dream. Lady Rose is the latter type, totally worth the premium!
I have a thing with tall, skinny beauty! When Rose first time fell into my sight, I knew I'm in for a GREAT time and made the right decision.
Non-stop sensual DFKing, sensual / tempting Russian with her amazing DD-cup, intense P2 P, Sporty CG / ACG, I believe Rose cum several times before she drained me in Mish. And BBBJCIM.
Plus Rose is SUPER tight due to her petite frame. Strongly recommend Rose.
Face / Body / attitude / performance / rating.
9/10/9/9/ round up to (10/9).
-
10-21-22 13:37 #1778Senior Member

Posts: 439Abba
I will concur with everything previous responders have said. Abba is amazing. Fantastic firm, full, natural breasts.
Originally Posted by NightHawk1967
[View Original Post]
-
10-21-22 10:49 #1777Senior Member

Posts: 94MP Ruru
Did 45 with Ruru. She's an attractive and enthusiastic young Japanese woman. Pictures are similar. She's not thin but well built, think gymnast. Typical blue toast and shower intro. Good kisser. I give her an 8/8 on the appearance / performance scale. Usual upgrades are available. DM for any other details.
-
10-21-22 09:52 #1776Senior Member

Posts: 104No up charges. 350.
Originally Posted by NightHawk1967
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-22 23:18 #1775Banned Member

Posts: 633Abba Dabba Do?
I usually go for the tiny ones, but the news of Abba is turning me into a caveman from Bedrock. What's the damage for an hour?
Originally Posted by SheHerb1800
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






