Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 931 to 945 of 3061
-
11-04-22 19:10 #2131Senior Member

Posts: 200The one that required to pay $2. 0 for hhr is of higher quality than $1. 40 for hhr.
Originally Posted by BdsDavid
[View Original Post]
It's all heavy makeup and photo edit online but you get what you pay for.
-
11-04-22 18:24 #2130Regular Member

Posts: 15Looks
Her photos for body type are accurate, she does have an ass that shows in her photos. Not a stunner, but definitely not a bad looker either.
Originally Posted by SureWhyNot1234
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-22 02:24 #2129Senior Member

Posts: 39Vipclub
I've met a couple women in Fullerton. They were a bit older older. I am pretty sure they were the same as pictured, but the pictures looked younger then in person. I suspect a bit of air brushing of the photos. Only complaint was waiting in hotel parking lot while some other dude finished up.
Originally Posted by SaltyDog
[View Original Post]
I friend met some in Ontario and had no complaints.
I installed WeChat, but it seems that you have to know someone else using the app.
-
11-03-22 21:19 #2128Senior Member

Posts: 1657WeChat is preferred there's always someone reading the mail. I'm surprised some guys say they got catfished. I have always gotten who I asked for and won't complain about the service. Luki is a little older than the VIP photo but service is good. I've had a lot of fun with the Dreamgirls location.
Originally Posted by CryMoarHoar
[View Original Post]
-
11-03-22 15:15 #2127Senior Member

Posts: 200https://vipclub101.wixsite.com/vipclub123
If you happen to use WhatsApp or wechat, this site actually occasionally got pretty good talents around Rowland san gabriel area.
-
11-03-22 10:59 #2126Senior Member

Posts: 57Kenne Cypress
Has anyone here pay the visit to this one and wished comment?
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/California/Cypress/Kenne
-
11-02-22 14:31 #2125Senior Member

Posts: 27How would you rate her looks? Matches her age advertised?
Originally Posted by DaviSaw
[View Original Post]
-
10-28-22 03:09 #2124Senior Member

Posts: 51Stay as far as you can
She offers Outcall $$$ and incall $. 6 .
On her 60's and super ugly.
Body is 2/10 at best
Room is in Quality inn . she dose not even communicate even one word.
Do not waste your money and time.
https://adultsearch.com/california/i...scorts/2940628
-
10-27-22 08:40 #2123Senior Member

Posts: 43Oh no you didn't
And you believe that after saying that to someone. Are you affiliated / with / working for with Law Enforcement? And if they are LE that's going to work? And those cops will be compelled to answer honestly? That's funny. Are you joking?
Originally Posted by MangoLvr
[View Original Post]
-
10-27-22 02:29 #2122Senior Member

Posts: 137P411 rates? Really?
I'm seeing $1,000 and $2,000 for an hour posted. Are people really paying this?
-
10-23-22 00:59 #2121Senior Member

Posts: 206No I paid 3. She must have updated her ad to 5.
Originally Posted by NailBoiz1
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-22 18:27 #2120Senior Member

Posts: 436Wow, you paid $500? Was she really worth the $500?
Originally Posted by Vudu33
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-22 17:50 #2119Senior Member

Posts: 206I can vouch she is legit. Those are her photos. Very enthusiastic. Talented. Likes what she does. Is cool about it. She's not a typical provider and has to operate on the downlow during the day only. One of the better experiences I've had in the game. BBFS. Civ.
Originally Posted by KingOfThieves1
[View Original Post]
-
10-21-22 18:26 #2118Regular Member

Posts: 15Fun Latina in Lake forest
Looking for something different than an AMP, came across this posting.
https://orangecounty.bedpage.com/Esc.../22529433.html
At times I like someone older than the usual AMP 20 somethings, and I've never been one for ensuring who I spend time with is skinny as I'm hefty and feel I'd break them most times, so the idea of someone slightly older and with some padding peaked interest.
Wanted $. 5/30 m $$. 5 for an hour and went for the half hour visit.
In a hotel in Lake Forest just next to the 5, behind a McD's. Not bad area, but a lot of cameras in the hotel that will you on camera while you are waiting for a response for room number.
Texted to setup up a time, fairly responsive and easy. Got a bit delayed once on site and had to find a corner to hang out in out of the prying camera eyes while waiting to get the final room number. Other than that, fairly smooth communication. She said she was from Ecuador, so heavy accent and some repeating needed, but no real issue understanding each other.
Once in the room, lights kept low but as soon as door shut she immediately moved in for hug, with her pulling her top down to expose her tits and rubbing against as I'm sure this is her way to LE check. Felt up tits, caress between her legs, her grabbing me and then pulled into the room to disrobe and pulled onto bed. A good curvy woman, not shy at all but not overly aggressive. A lot of putting her tits in my face to suck, ball play, feeling up, etc. I asked for her to do some playing with herself / get herself off while I watched to enjoy a show. She went all in on that rubbing herself along with 2-3 fingers in slapping herself, arching back and closing eyes with some great audio along with it. Moved to CBJ and ass within reach to rub and slap, then a bit of 69, she went to get on top but knew I wanted mish and enjoyed that until complete. Given wipes to clean up while she got rid of the cover. We kept feeling each other up for a bit longer until time to get dressed and move on.
Definitely may do again in the future.
-
10-21-22 17:40 #2117Senior Member

Posts: 38https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RAXHouIORTc
Originally Posted by MaxHard1
[View Original Post]
I don't want to watch more than 1 min. Someone give me the cliff notes on this vid.












Reply With Quote





